Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal is a big f*ck*r 0.01btc to solve a problem  (Read 772 times)
yakuza699 (OP)

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:21:27 PM

I recently recieved a payment of 34$ from virvox brought some dogecoins and now boom

I created my payapl account on tor with different ip i think this is why it happend so if someone tells me how to resolve this problem by not veifying yourself or doing those dumb tasks for example :
1.Confirm your credit card
2.Photo ID
3.Proof of Address
i would pay you 0.01btc

Escrow yes

And by the way paypal go fuck yourself!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
nlayja

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:20:08 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2014, 02:31:36 AM by nlayja

I can help you fix the problem but please answer all the questions.

Question A: Is your ip created in payapl account? E.g. ip address USA?

Question B: Are you willing withdraw $18.28 to your bank account?

Question C:Are you willing to add debit/credit card?

Question D:Is your payapl account name yours?

You can PM me or reply here.

My bitcoin Address:
142JxdV81HaMNVxyZsG6QizqmJWEuHFZNV
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:25:13 AM

I've had so many accounts with Paypal because I wouldn't pay the seller fees when I got screwed over from charge backs.

You can try calling them and see what flagged you but you'll have to do one if not all of those things to unblock the account. How fresh was the account before you received payment?

BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 07:21:45 AM

I recently recieved a payment of 34$ from virvox brought some dogecoins and now boom

I created my payapl account on tor with different ip i think this is why it happend so if someone tells me how to resolve this problem by not veifying yourself or doing those dumb tasks for example :
1.Confirm your credit card
2.Photo ID
3.Proof of Address
i would pay you 0.01btc

Escrow yes

And by the way paypal go fuck yourself!
No, you cant do anything unless verify yourself. I mean sent photo id/license/passport or anything to proof yourself. If you make this acc different than your name (fake acc) you need to forget about this acc. You can't withdraw or send any money inside it forever
yakuza699 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:32:00 AM

I did a pretty big research and now i know that they locked my account because i used a proxy they will only unlock my account in 6 month so i will be able to use my account in 6 month so who wants to buy my account for 10btm which is 9$ when there is 18$

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 10:48:21 AM

I did a pretty big research and now i know that they locked my account because i used a proxy they will only unlock my account in 6 month so i will be able to use my account in 6 month so who wants to buy my account for 10btm which is 9$ when there is 18$
Do you know that paypal acc can't be sell ? The name of paypal can't be change and it permanent
yakuza699 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:35:38 PM

Do you know that paypal acc can't be sell ? The name of paypal can't be change and it permanent

I know that you will not be able to change the name but paypal will unlock my account in 6months after that you will be able to use my account freely(exept that you will not be able to withraw it to your bank)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: