Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get involved early! Just started a brand new Telegram group for ACOIN  (Read 29 times)
Scuds31091 (OP)

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

ACOIN is a 3+ year old project. The coin has very fast transactions and an extremely low supply. It has active miners and has been a healthy chain for quite some time.

The marketcap is only $100,000. This puts ACOIN among the ranks of failed coins, abandoned projects, and scams. ACOIN is none of these. This is a diamond in the rough and is ready to shine. There is a lot of potential with this coin. If you're interested in more information, looking to chat, or want to contribute towards the ACOIN project, please join the new ACOIN Telegram group!

https://t.me/acoinproject

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

I would like to know more does it have like any whitepaper or a website for some to refer to? I think the only missing piece to make this coin to have a great market cap is hyip. If people would recognize this coin this would give investors tons of returns.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: