Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Content and Blog writing Services.  (Read 92 times)
waqasniaz007 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

I am offering my  writing services on any cryptocurrency and ico.
I will cover any type of topic which you want to get written.

Cryptocurrency blogposts and articles $50 per 500 words
You can check my previous work history in link given below.
https://steemit.com/@waqasniaz

I accept BTC and ETH.
PM me if you want to get my services.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:19:43 AM

$50 per 500 words might be worthit if i can get more than the amount that i pay for you.

Sorry man you might have some good contents but upon seeing your steemit posts which did not attract too much and did not gain a value that you were trying to rate from your service. I think that paying you $50 for an article for me is just not worthit since the portfolio is not convincing
I hope that you take this as an advice instead of criticism
waqasniaz007 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:54:21 PM

$50 per 500 words might be worthit if i can get more than the amount that i pay for you.

Sorry man you might have some good contents but upon seeing your steemit posts which did not attract too much and did not gain a value that you were trying to rate from your service. I think that paying you $50 for an article for me is just not worthit since the portfolio is not convincing
I hope that you take this as an advice instead of criticism
Thanks i will try not to do mistakes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: