Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:25:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KIN will be the MOST USED CRYPTO IN THE WORLD by the end of 2018! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$  (Read 11256 times)
Scuds31091 (OP)

Activity: 352
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

I think that all you are talking about is simply shilling. The most used crypto in the world will be telegram crypto currency,because not only crypto users chat in telegram but also ordinary people. Telegram will blow this market, believe me!

I understand your claim. Telegram has a huge amount of users compared to Kik. The big question is when will their blockchain and coin be ready?

Throughout the history of Kik, they've successfully been the first to achieve many things. Their current goal is to be the first with this as well. They're positioned very well to do so.

If Telegram went live today, then yes it very well could take "the most used cryptocurrency in the world" crown. They're not launching today though. If you have a rough date on when that's supposed to happen I'd be interested in hearing it. KIN is looking to achieve this as soon as this year.

Kin has been moving very fast to make sure they're first in this race. Once they achieve this goal, the next goal is to be so far ahead that nobody can catch them. So it's possible that when Telegram finally launches it's crypto, it could have had that title, but over the year or so longer it took them, Kin could have grown exponentially and be much farther ahead.

hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

I am pretty sure kik messenger is very popular among youngsters in many different countries! But as far as I observe kin token isn't going to be used that much. It is not bad coin but it feels very limited mate.
Yes I also think so, because I have some KIN coins however
 I remain optimistic that KIN will be popular by the end of 2018 and will be Trending in Altcoin....
bratko99

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

Hahah no dude, I don't think this will actually happen.
There are some competitors coming. Like Telegram with its coin.
Also, Status could fall in this category, I guess. You can chat, send money and everything else with eth.

lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

do they have actual working product? many projects are just full of promise but cannot deliver what they promised, but anyway, I will dig on this one.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
Scuds31091 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:25:28 PM

Also, Status could fall in this category, I guess. You can chat, send money and everything else with eth.

Could you give a reason why you think that? I respect your view, but curious if you have anything to support it or if you're blindly just tossing that out there.

If you look at my last post (two above), I just addressed the Telegram claim already.

Kin's blockchain is tested and ready to go.

Telegram's isn't

Kin's token is about to go live in real apps with millions of real consumers within the next few months.

Telegram's is not ready and likely won't be until some time in 2019? Curious if someone has a more specific date.

Kin will have a firsts mover advantage over Telegram, and potentially the entire industry when it comes to main stream consumer adoption.

Scuds31091 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:00:56 PM

do they have actual working product? many projects are just full of promise but cannot deliver what they promised, but anyway, I will dig on this one.

Here is the most recent update from Kin. They're extremely close to having a live working product. Everything as of right now is on the test net or in a private beta, but showing really positive results that everything is working as coming together as projected.

Hey, community.

Starting today, (Tuesday) and without promising (because promises tend to break), we'll share a weekly (or bi-weekly, more realistically) update on advancements that are going on here at Kin. We'll focus on three fields:

• Blockchain developments
  • Ecosystem and SDK's
  • Standalone Kinit app

Without further ado, here's an update relevant for today - May 23rd.

Blockchain

• The Blockchain Hackathon was successful and super fun! You can check out this post for more insights and details.
  • Our private net vs. Stellar's public net. We created our own test net environment (Horizon and Stellar core).

Why our own? We found a few issues and experienced an unstable environment when scale - testing on Stellar.

We added monitoring and alerting for Horizon and Stellar Core instances on DataDog and now we control our own test environment. We do not monitor Stellar's public test net anymore. Fork, remember?

• ATN experiment. This is the core of it: ATN stands for attention. It's the Stellar scalability test AKA Kik's test where every message sent from a user's account reduces 1 ATN from his balance and every message received - adds 1 ATN to the user's balance. Reminder - this test started on Stellar's public test net and is now on our own private test net. Fork, remember?

The latest Kik's Android client version now points out to the private test net. Some current numbers and data:

• Total of 23,210 unique accounts. All users are now on the private test net, from now will be referred to as the Kin Blockchain.
  • Peak daily transactions: ~470,000
  • Peak hourly transactions: ~30,000
  • Peak transactions per second: ~8.3
  • Total transactions count: 7,058,616
  • Successful transactions: 98% under 10 seconds
  • Moving forward, our goal is scaling. We will increase the number of users on the test to reach Stellar's highest bar (10 transactions per second). Another goal is to reach 1M transactions a day.

Standalone Kinit app

• The beta app test phase 1 is now almost over and we can share some insights. The usage rates are much higher in comparison to other apps. While 90% of users abandon the app within first 30 days, only 43% abandoned Kinit within this period.

The users love the tasks. For example - 92% of users completed 2 tasks and over 75% completed 10 tasks.

Looks like the strategy to have one-two tasks per day has proved itself. The majority of users prefer doing one or two, feeling "it keeps them more engaged".

50% of those who earned enough Kin actually went ahead and made a purchase, while 84% of the others waited for other spend opportunities. Only 14% wanted to hold the Kin.

Users feel the app is innovative, fair and fun

• Moving forward, the team will be adding earn opportunities such as 'do good', 'play a game', 'create content', as well as spend opportunities like a donation, digital assets, and tipping content.
  • Also moving forward, the private beta will continue with some new content experiments and later on - public beta with the intention of reaching a high volume of monthly active users.

Ecosystem

• JWT (JSON Web Token) spec is live and can be found here. Here is the helper for partners to create the JWT and implement the SDK's
  • Digital Service onboarding - process documentation is in the works and can be found here. This documentation is (mostly) for the use of our partners, but you are more than welcome to take a look and learn about our work with them.
  • Digital services and partners can now create a native spend offer in their app. See the info here.

For those of you who aren't too technical, here's the important gist of it:

The client-side API allows digital service to add/remove "native spend" to marketplace UI. A callback will be called when a user taps a "native spend" cell in the marketplace.

The native offer will always be 1st in the Marketplace. The offer will have no capping or new offer flow, the digital service is responsible to remove "native spend" when completed, based on "native spend" own capping.

• Future - biggest thing we're all waiting to hear news on - the Kik integration. The team is getting ready for Kik's team visit in TLV in June. The trip's goal is to work on timelines, align roadmaps and most important - work together on the integration and release of Kin in the Kik app.

Here is the original post on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/KinFoundation/comments/8li665/weekly_update_may_23/

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:16:39 PM

This is a very nice development for kin. The potential of the huge kik community can be huge. Only downer is the huge coin supply of kin.
Priceslide

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

Hello

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:44:11 PM

No product yet but Kik integration could happen as soon as the end of next month.

reddit.com/r/kinfoundation
Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:52:10 PM

Kik has a huge head start, they've been working on this for over 6 years! You can read about the kikpoints experiment here: https://medium.com/kinfoundation/kik-points-key-learnings-from-a-centralized-economy-b99739cf5b69

Telegram integrating a crypto doesn't seem to mean anything to me. Are they creating buy/spend opportunities? Are they providing incentive for other developers to integrate TON in less than a day? Has Telegram figured out how to scale a blockchain? Does Telegram even know how its currency is going to be used? or are they just focusing on the cool new tech and hoping a use case falls into place?

Kik has been focusing on the PRODUCT, letting the technology catch up to where it needs to be. They are going to use a dual-blockchain solution because there is no one project that can both scale and be decentralized yet.

Status looks great but is a dApp browser with p2p functionality built in.

KIN will be a federated system of CENTRALIZED apps creating a DECENTRALIZED network and ecosystem. As each developer integrates kin, the value of kin will increase for everyone.

Priceslide

Hello

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

I don't think so, do I need Kin tokens to access the platform, for me the answer is NO, I think what people don't understand is that mosto the tokens are useless, if there is no need to hold it to use the platfrom what is the incentive for the token buyers and investors

...and with 10 trillion (10,000,000,000,000) coin supply...it is basically worthless. Cheesy

Not touching it.  There are way better coins out there. Wink

yeah, the supply from KIN make me doubt to invest in this cryptocurrency
i can said, its hard to grow my friend,
hope there will be a burning mechanism to reduce the total supply from KIN

That's just a ridiculous comment, proving you didn't spend more than one hot second trying to understand the economics or the idea behind the token or its supply.
I'll only refer you to this comment on the Kin subreddit, providing some sense to the supply:
https://www.reddit.com/r/KinFoundation/comments/8mfktb/why_having_10_trillion_coins_is_genius/

If you understood how the cryptomarket works, you will understand our comments...at least from investment return side.  Wink

It is your money so feel free to invest as much as you want on KIN.

Thanks man, I'm gonna see some yuuge gains coming up here these next couple of years.

anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:14:04 PM

Are you sure about that? Cause I can see a lot of hopefully ICO project also said the same thing like this when they were going to list their token on exchange but at the moment seem like nobody wanna trade these tokens anymore Smiley. Waiting to see if this one will be different or not Smiley

Scuds31091 (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:42:47 PM

Are you sure about that? Cause I can see a lot of hopefully ICO project also said the same thing like this when they were going to list their token on exchange but at the moment seem like nobody wanna trade these tokens anymore Smiley. Waiting to see if this one will be different or not Smiley

It's highly probable. A few years back Kik tried something called Kik Points within their app. It was a non-crypto in app token that could be earned and spent. It was highly successful and actually produced more transactions a day than bitcoin was doing. If Kik Points was a crypto, it would have been the most used crypto in the world at that time.

Now Kik has taken all of that information and data and created a crypto currency with the same purpose. Thus, once this token is integrated into the Kik app within the next few months, it's highly probable KIN will become the most used crypto in the world at that point.

The biggest factor is, unlike the non-crypto Kik Points, Kin is not just a token for Kik only. It's going to be integrated into many other apps beyond Kik. So not only will Kin be the most used crypto in the world solely from it's integration into Kik, but it will continue to blow the indstury numbers out of the water as it's integrated into more and more apps potentially even larger than Kik.

Scuds31091 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

Kik has a huge head start, they've been working on this for over 6 years! You can read about the kikpoints experiment here: https://medium.com/kinfoundation/kik-points-key-learnings-from-a-centralized-economy-b99739cf5b69

Telegram integrating a crypto doesn't seem to mean anything to me. Are they creating buy/spend opportunities? Are they providing incentive for other developers to integrate TON in less than a day? Has Telegram figured out how to scale a blockchain? Does Telegram even know how its currency is going to be used? or are they just focusing on the cool new tech and hoping a use case falls into place?

Kik has been focusing on the PRODUCT, letting the technology catch up to where it needs to be. They are going to use a dual-blockchain solution because there is no one project that can both scale and be decentralized yet.

Status looks great but is a dApp browser with p2p functionality built in.

KIN will be a federated system of CENTRALIZED apps creating a DECENTRALIZED network and ecosystem. As each developer integrates kin, the value of kin will increase for everyone.

Thanks for breaking that down and sharing the link as a source!

Scuds31091 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:23:46 PM

https://nectar.community/#/listings

Top 4 tokens get listed on Ethfinex in 3 hours.

Kin just jumped to the #3 spot! This will be a BIG addition for exchanges that support KIN trading. The price is already starting to move in anticipation.

Scuds31091 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

https://etherscan.io/token/0x818fc6c2ec5986bc6e2cbf00939d90556ab12ce5?a=0xc91795a59f20027848bc785678b53875934792a1

This wallet is now the #6 Biggest Kin Holder

They bought 6,200,000,000 Kin 216 Days Ago - Post ICO extremely low dip buy

They bought 1,700,000,000 Kin 159 Days Ago - Pre 1,000% pump (right after it's first breakout)

They bought 28,000,000,000 Kin 3 Days Ago - *New great entry point?

So far this wallet has had some pretty amazing buy's... curious to see what will come after their most recent buy to increase their Kin holdings x4

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

Let's see how far this cryptocurrency can go Smiley. Why you believe about this cryptocurrency? It's not listed on any exchange yet so why you think it'll be the most used cryptocurrency? More than BTC and ETH? I don't think so, let see the trading volume of this cryptocurrency when it listed on exchange Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████