Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:07:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why long-term trading!  (Read 1434 times)
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

I am sure that the market is constantly being manipulated. Therefore, the less we buy-sell each coin, the less mistakes we make and earn more.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
febryza

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

Longterm investment always give something different like profit that you will get. Eventhough sometime need a year for holding your coins. But that is the best choice for beginner and i obviously suggest that strategy, moreover now the altcoins are average in red price, it will be bad choice if you do trading daily without good experience.

[
Teamsah541616

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

It would be more profitable if we trade long term, that's my opinion. Because I trade in the long term.
I just think if I want to do short-term trading I have to have a considerable amount of money, so that the benefits can be seen clearly.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:46:13 PM

Too many false signal if you looking a charts in within 24h time
both is good i think, daily and long term traders because the purpose is profit oriented.
It is always better to go for the choice which can help you in having a better earning and that you need not to go for the choice in which you are not sure that you will be able to make some good earning. if you are going for trading, then you must be sure that you are not doing any such thing which has more chance of loss of money than that of the earning of the money. Think well and make the smarter choices.
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:54:00 AM

i also do mostly long-term hodling or trading, removes the short-term noise from mkt volatility, then it's up to ur skill to evaluate the tokens based on their fundamental strength.

because at this time altcoin prices are in recovery and with so many people opting for long-term trades and waiting for altcoin prices back we better hold our altcoins until prices stabilize and can benefit

HELLO!!!
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:15:19 AM

I am sure that the market is constantly being manipulated. Therefore, the less we buy-sell each coin, the less mistakes we make and earn more.

we are small investors. we cant see the biggers game.
this week we saw that they pump or dump 400 dollars to btc in 5 mnutes or less.
in this market condiiton the best is investing long term. else we lose most of our money
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

Longterm is a great strategy to get bigger profits. because now the market is not so good. when big threats can come. that is why strategy is needed. including in the long run or short
Long term trading has been profitable in the long run and almost all the crypto experts prefer it. This is because long term trading enables you to earn and reap a whole rise in the value of your portfolio. Again you might have more than one or two coins in your portfolio and that way your profit rise twice than before it was. These things really make your way to the financial freedom and thus prove lavish in ling term.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

if you would like to earn a lot revenue you have to maintain long-term. do not be too eager to get a quick profit but with a small amount
the longer you patiently endure, you will get a bigger profit
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

I am an impatient person, if told to hold for too long I can not, and I am a day trader.And have to earn profit every day .. Although a little but a long time will also be a lot.
Long term trading is vulnerable yet profitable base on the value riches for a years by holding. And people would love to hold as they look for the past value that too low and now we're on the highest level that btc has. So if so for me also I go gor long term just a year maybe so i can check out also whats the difference.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:01:46 PM

I believe it's because not all of us here can really do what the experts are doing, honestly most of us here doesn't know about the fundamentals of tradings. Not even me because for myself i am also a long term trader. That's the beauty here in cryptos we can learn all throughout without depending on anyone to act as intermediaries. We can be our own brokers while learning and making some good long term trade which is at the end of the day we will be celebrating because we hodl.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

I am an impatient person, if told to hold for too long I can not, and I am a day trader.And have to earn profit every day .. Although a little but a long time will also be a lot.
Long term trading is vulnerable yet profitable base on the value riches for a years by holding. And people would love to hold as they look for the past value that too low and now we're on the highest level that btc has. So if so for me also I go gor long term just a year maybe so i can check out also whats the difference.
Long term trading or holding is the old version form of trading and the old way are the best for both new and experience crypto currency trader due to ease and stress free way with huge returns whenever the it block halving. 

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:15:44 PM

Day trading isnonly for professional even in stock market, with crypto market which is more volatile so better pick a long term project and try to stick with it .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

I prefer long-term trading because I think Bitcoin is the future and will increase in value. Also from my experience, I think long-term trading will give you more profit than short-term.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

the main reason of course because of the money. If seen improvement every year crypto is certainly the more promising. and this potential that many people view to hold in the long term with the hope that the longer the hold then the result gets bigger. and perhaps from two years ago to the present it is very successful and could certainly continue into the following year.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

From the start I am into holding long term trading because I always believes on the future of bitcoin. I have seen so many difficulties false news and others affecting value of bitcoin. But, bitcoin still regain it's value also it can use for transactions that is why holding long term and using it's features.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

From the start I am into holding long term trading because I always believes on the future of bitcoin. I have seen so many difficulties false news and others affecting value of bitcoin. But, bitcoin still regain it's value also it can use for transactions that is why holding long term and using it's features.

True, bitcoin has stayed even though there are a lot of speculations thrown at it especially negative news stating it wont last long. But despite of its ups and doensnit still manage to also stay on top out of all the other cryptos.

acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:08:16 PM

Long term is better than short term trading because short term is very stressful and everybody knows that long term investment is more profitable than short term so I chose long term.
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

I think this question is quite difficult to answer. But I will. I think this is all because of the instability of cryptocurrencies as many oppose them and therefore they fluctuate so much.

ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:24:05 PM

Your statement is correct. With ling term trading we can make risk smaller. Generally all good and legit coin will goes up because cryptocurrencies is deflationarry asset and can not be printed like fiat money or any stock. And cryptocurrencies also the futures of economic model. Thats why trader with long term strategies will win and most of day trader will loose..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:42:32 AM

Long term trading is no doubt really a good option especially at time when the market is not behaving good and that the market value of the crypto coins is falling. It is better to stay patient at such times even if you are only up for day trading as day trading in such situation will only result in the loss of money and that you will not be able to make anything profitable. You need to be smart in your decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: