Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get a bitcoin to solve the puzzle  (Read 298 times)
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:55:11 AM

The address of the wallet begins with the letter "3" which is the address Mutisig! It is more difficult to guess than the address with "1". Hope someone succeeds!
Good luck!

address starting with 3 used to ONLY be multisignature addresses but after introduction of Segregated Witness in 2017 these addresses that start with 3 can also be SegWit addresses. it is a nested thing with witness program in a script hash thing (P2WSH?) which results in the address to start with 3.

although the creator of the puzzle has not said anything of sorts as far as I know and unless there is a transaction from that key we can never know for sure either.

Only Bitcoin
CottonGuy

Activity: 185
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:00:37 AM

This can't be solved by only one person alone. It should be done in groups by geniuses to solve the puzzle and would probably take months or years to solve it and get the reward. Is there anyone out there currently on the hunt for this 1 btc treasure? I don't think its really worth it. It would take a lot of time and brainstorming to finally figure out the puzzle and solve it.
venky15921 (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:38:36 AM

This can't be solved by only one person alone. It should be done in groups by geniuses to solve the puzzle and would probably take months or years to solve it and get the reward. Is there anyone out there currently on the hunt for this 1 btc treasure? I don't think its really worth it. It would take a lot of time and brainstorming to finally figure out the puzzle and solve it.

Obviously you need lots of knowledge about cryptography and it is prepared by many geniuses . They prepare it so that no one wins . It takes a lot of time for them to prepare such puzzles .
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

I have no idea even i stare on the picture for a long time.
all i can see some familiar words and that's it.

But i have some doubt on the solution.
is there only one possible solution? or there are some backup answer to mislead someone if they get on the right path.
NiceDev

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

....... is there only one possible solution? or there are some backup answer to mislead someone if they get on the right path.

There should be only one possible solution for the 1 BTC prize.

But according to the creator, there’s also some consolation prizes scattered in there. Those consolation prizes could be far less than 1 BTC though.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: