Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ART-PARK - touch the beauty!  (Read 2173 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
silvia76

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

I like how prepare a road map of the project and the timing of the project, looks very serious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

And how will companies mainly in the film industry adopt ART-PARK? Can you buy ART-PARK tickets at the cinema entrance or just over the Internet?
Kolya786

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:09:45 PM

And how will companies mainly in the film industry adopt ART-PARK? Can you buy ART-PARK tickets at the cinema entrance or just over the Internet?
If I understood everything correctly, then through the ART-PARK application it will be possible to buy electronic tickets, to the theater, cinema and so on.
Faust91

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

Why do we need an Arty Coin Token at all, wouldn't it be easier to work with the dollar? After all, it is not so easy to buy tokens, for an ordinary connoisseur of art
Korsar777 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:15:38 PM

Utilizing the coins as payment for park or museum is interesting, but doesn't it get to limited expandable area?
I think people that wanting to have this kind of project will be limited?
Coins are supposed to be used not only for payment for visiting parks or museums. The scope of the coins will be much wider.
ART-PARK service use will allow to buy tickets for visiting cultural sites (museums, theaters, cinemas, art galleries, etc.),
for any event in any city and part of the world.
Korsar777 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

10% discount on tickets will motivate people to use your service.
I think it's not just a discount, but first of all in the ability to save own time. Because ordering tickets in advance is much more convenient.
Yes, I agree with you, if it is a big businessman it will also save a lot of time on planning the schedule. Especially if this person wants to visit several places.
I don't quite understand, at the expense of what you will be able to provide a discount of 10%?
The project provides for direct interaction with the organizations of cultural objects, and this interaction will be mutually beneficial. Discounts, which will be provided by cultural events organizations to ticket buyers at the ART-PARK project site, will be compensated for by the increase in the flow of visitors to these cultural objects.
Korsar777 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

Why does your platform need the Arty Coin token? What am I gonna do with him? After all, the purchase of tickets will be in dollars?
Absolutely all operations in the middle of the platform will be held in Arty Coin, this is the currency of this project.
Quite true. This project will act as an intermediary between the tourist and the administration of a particular cultural object. Tourists will be able to purchase the desired tickets to visit, and the administration of the organization of culture will be able to sell tickets. ArtPark does not sell tickets on its own, but only creates such an opportunity for all interested persons.Since the project will work not in one country, but in all countries of the world, it will be possible to pay for tickets not only with the help of the art Coin cryptocurrency, but also in the official currency of those countries where there are attractions.
SalmaBR

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:41:24 PM

It is an excellent idea I really hope it would be especially convenient for tourists for example that struggle ina foreign country where to get ahold of tickets and all.. the possibility to get tokens while being active in the platform is luring too.. it would be great to see the partners you are working with
MorenoBry

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:18:42 PM

To the work of the team, no questions at all, everything looks very nice. I am looking forward to the implementation of the project, I am sure that the flow of regular customers, the platform will have.
botkiller

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

I had a very simple question - will you go to the ICO Huh Have you yet put the idea on public display? What are you planning to do?
crypto Deddy

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:10:06 PM

I had a very simple question - will you go to the ICO Huh Have you yet put the idea on public display? What are you planning to do?

How do you plan to interest these most cultural institutions so that they agree to cooperate with the ART-PARK project?
bonick

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

How do you plan to interest these most cultural institutions so that they agree to cooperate with the ART-PARK project?

I think that the project is still in the development of ideas, so no one will give you an exact answer) But let's see, maybe it's not so simple ...
crypto reva

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:02:53 PM

I think that the project is still in the development of ideas, so no one will give you an exact answer) But let's see, maybe it's not so simple ...

Interesting project. If everything is properly organized, such a system will definitely be in demand among tourists and lovers of beauty. I have a question: do you allow the right to pay for tickets with fiat money or will you only use Arty Coin for payment? This is me to the fact that not everyone is yet familiar with the cryptocurrency.
Starkon

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

Interesting project. If everything is properly organized, such a system will definitely be in demand among tourists and lovers of beauty. I have a question: do you allow the right to pay for tickets with fiat money or will you only use Arty Coin for payment? This is me to the fact that not everyone is yet familiar with the cryptocurrency.

Yes it will be definitely possible. Because there will be more users)) Just on the platform, they can enter some script that would transfer and pay for the current exchange rate. I think so))
PureHunter

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

You can be interested in-money, because ART-PARK can provide a whole customer base, cultural institutions themselves come cooperation.
KlounBit5

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

What is your marketing plan for the future? It's no secret that your project will not survive without a strong advertising campaign.
Korsar777 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

I have noticed that many doubt this project, I can not understand why? After all, the topic is extremely relevant.
The theme of the project is certainly relevant.
Visiting attractions is in the TOP 5 costs in the travel of tourists around the world. The market share of cultural objects is growing dynamically every year, and by 2022 will be more than $ 300 000 000 million. A single platform ARTPARK, still has no analogues, will collect financial flows that users around the world spend on the reserve of tickets to attractions, together.
cabbage55

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

I'm delighted with this idea. I'm sure that this platform will have a lot of customers.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:53:11 PM

Quite an interesting project, with its advantages over other competitors, when do you plan to start an ICO? Any exact dates?
MorenoBry

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:08:44 PM

Quite an interesting project, with its advantages over other competitors, when do you plan to start an ICO? Any exact dates?
As for the ICO, there is no information yet, I think that first, you need to finalize your own website and white paper, and then think about the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: