Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:46:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ART-PARK - touch the beauty!  (Read 2173 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KlounBit5

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:48:44 PM

How can I get ARTY tokens? There are ways of getting ARTY other than buying?
The first way:purchase on stock exchanges;
The second way:show maximum activity on the Art-Park platform, participate in the forum discussion, give online advices, help other users and give hints
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Murchiella

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:28:55 AM

How can I get ARTY tokens? There are ways of getting ARTY other than buying?
The first way:purchase on stock exchanges;
The second way:show maximum activity on the Art-Park platform, participate in the forum discussion, give online advices, help other users and give hints

Hey. Are there any other ways to get coins, except those mentioned above? Is this a complete list?
Patrick777

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:00:44 AM

What Is the concept of the project, what kind of information about the same concert in the theater you will provide, in addition to the schedule and price of tickets?
There are created profiles in ART-PARK service for registered cultural sites (museums, theaters, cinemas, art galleries, etc.), which contain the complete information (including video) related to this site, including information on categories and sold tickets cost, available discounts and bonuses in order to visit these facilities.
Perhaps a public forum will be created on the website, which will enable visitors to discuss their vacation and leave their recommendations.
crypto Deddy

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

What Is the concept of the project, what kind of information about the same concert in the theater you will provide, in addition to the schedule and price of tickets?
There are created profiles in ART-PARK service for registered cultural sites (museums, theaters, cinemas, art galleries, etc.), which contain the complete information (including video) related to this site, including information on categories and sold tickets cost, available discounts and bonuses in order to visit these facilities.
Perhaps a public forum will be created on the website, which will enable visitors to discuss their vacation and leave their recommendations.
That's for sure, it would be nice to read reviews of visitors about cultural objects, the service of the cinema, comfortable seats there or not, good voice acting and the like)
Wellderly

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

An interesting project in a very unique niche, do you have the plan to work with the artists themselves?
Bernart

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

Will this project realize the opportunity to return a ticket that was purchased in electronic form, and for some reason was unclaimed to the buyer?
bonick

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

Will this project realize the opportunity to return a ticket that was purchased in electronic form, and for some reason was unclaimed to the buyer?
I think such an option in the project, for a full-fledged existence, should be. First you need to think for the client.
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:36:14 AM

You can see that the experts working on the design of the site are well versed in their field, the color palette was chosen perfectly, good luck to you)
IavanHer3

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

You can see that the experts working on the design of the site are well versed in their field, the color palette was chosen perfectly, good luck to you)

The website is very beautiful, the most important thing is that the navigation is very simple, even a novice can handle it.
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

I think such an option in the project, for a full-fledged existence, should be. First you need to think for the client.

Important question. I'm also interested in this. Will it be possible to return or exchange unused tickets?
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

Important question. I'm also interested in this. Will it be possible to return or exchange unused tickets?
Surely some kind of return system will be, now everyone is working, I do not think that the ART-PARK project will act differently.
MertinLyter

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

I am sure that it is possible to return a digital ticket will be, but only before the event for which the ticket was intended.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

The website is very beautiful, the most important thing is that the navigation is very simple, even a novice can handle it.
I support you, also noticed the ease of navigation and ease of color design of the website)
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:01:51 AM

Cultural rest is the best way to get away from everyday problems, I am for the development of such projects and will use your services.
Zoltax

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

Will Art -Park mobile applications be created ? With the help of which you can choose museums, store your coins and buy tickets? At present, without mobile apps cann't do nothing in this world.
Starkon

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:34:06 AM

Cultural rest is the best way to get away from everyday problems, I am for the development of such projects and will use your services.

Conducting cultural leisure only for the benefit, I will also support the project and will follow the development in the future.
butsunota

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

Good night!
good idea, trust in the future can run by the planned! Reasoned logo, excellence approach.
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

The appearance of services that allow you to pay crypto currency is very important and convenient for the population, which is increasingly turning to electronic payments.
bonick

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:19:31 AM

With the help of the project, it is possible not to leave your home to plan your entertainment program and accurately allocate your expenses.
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:35:08 AM

With the help of the project, it is possible not to leave your home to plan your entertainment program and accurately allocate your expenses.

Quite right.  This is a great advantage.  ART-park gives many advantages. I believe that project will succeed and realize roadmap. I want to try all the possibilities of ART- park.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: