Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TESLACOIN is looking for a few TRUE BELIEVERS!(and you get free coin!)  (Read 419 times)
Trafficlearn (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 09:29:20 PM

We are still working with several developers for some games and mobile applications....but we would LOVE SOME EXTRA FEET ON THE STREET!!

Some of you have expressed a sincere love for all things TESLA and i have taken NOTE....if you woudl like to become part of TEAM TESLA let me know and we can see what we can work out...

This will be for posting...marketing...reddit community....and keeping the public PLUGGED IN! as we forge our way forward into the unknown!

While we go through this process....drop a post with your wallet and why you would be a good fit and i will be contacting you and handing out some TESLACOINS in the meantime....lets build this community so strong it ELECTRIFIES EVERYONE!!

~TESLACOINS ~      http://www.teslacoins.com  Teslacoins! Renewable energy mining!  COMING SOON!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: