Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:02:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should we do with the dirty dev coin mates??
DELETE THAT SHIT
Slowly release it and use it for giveaways/massive awards (Giveaways would consist of .1-.6 GOAT per user)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [GOATCoin] Greatest Of All Time | SHA-256 | Rewards active users | Rare  (Read 36080 times)
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:48:49 PM

Looks like we have a bit of goat v goat going on in this thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GOATCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:56:04 PM

And Bryan if you want to talk about ethics... You have -00000

You we're going to allow a premine "scam" to proceed only for 1btc? Those are some amazing ethics you hold mate. Get out of here with this all of a sudden new persona.
Desertbeagles

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 10:56:19 PM

http://i61.tinypic.com/2qn9or5.jpg
^
flatline

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:43:34 PM

http://i61.tinypic.com/2qn9or5.jpg
^

The plus side of all this is that people are digging up some awesome goat pics;)
smith88

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:57:34 PM

In my opinion we've destroyed the pre-mine now let's get on with business.
GOATCoin has published proof I believe. Smiley
My experiences with GOATCoin have been friendly, professional, and kind.  GOATCoin wasn't designed for a pump and dump, and that's why I like it.  Proof is in the pudding as they say Smiley.
Every other altcoin released in the last 6 months is already on an exchange and has a dozen pools, even before announcement. 
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 11:58:17 PM

So, I've been thinking alot about this over the past few beers and honestly I would very upset if all of my goat coins went ahead and did this

But on the other hand, there is a strong possibility that this may happen....

GNk1zoygtPTtdA6GLa7ouoTdcxS7NFDvEW

Drink a Foster's and mine some Goats
GOATCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:03:21 AM

So, I've been thinking alot about this over the past few beers and honestly I would very upset if all of my goat coins went ahead and did this

http://i59.tinypic.com/10n9mvq.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/5f3jmp.jpg

First time I've laughed all day mate! Thank you lol
smith88

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:05:25 AM

Hell yes!  I needed a laugh as well.  Hahahah.  And so it goes, first goat to the moon.
chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:07:36 AM

This seems mega scammy.

So how did this dev end up mining the first two blocks? His job was just to have the linux/mac wallets made. What did you let him launch the coin too?
GOATCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:14:16 AM

This seems mega scammy.

So how did this dev end up mining the first two blocks? His job was just to have the linux/mac wallets made. What did you let him launch the coin too?

He changed the source code before compiling the wallet then the source code was loaded to github and the wallet files were sent to me. It never dawned on me to see if GOATCoin had already been mined mate.
chocobo

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:27:33 AM

This seems mega scammy.

He changed the source code before compiling the wallet then the source code was loaded to github and the wallet files were sent to me. It never dawned on me to see if GOATCoin had already been mined mate.

So you didn't launch the coin yourself? Why don't you post your email exchange between you and this dev when you got the wallet back in <45 mins from when you told the blackmailer to keep quiet? That is some fishy fast damage control.
GOATCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:45:35 AM

This seems mega scammy.

So you didn't launch the coin yourself? Why don't you post your email exchange between you and this dev when you got the wallet back in <45 mins from when you told the blackmailer to keep quiet? That is some fishy fast damage control.

No I built the code and launched the coin myself. I made the mistake of using the source code he sent back with the compiled windows wallet. That's why I was in such shock when the blackmailer messaged me because that code didn't match the code on my computer mate. I'm barely benefiting from being the creator of this coin and at this point I'm honestly ready to call it quits. I've made about .4btc just from buying cheap GOAT and selling but being a dev has turned out to be a tad bit more than I can chew. If ANY trusted dev would be interested in managing GOATCoin contact me, I think I'm done. This went from great to hell mates
Desertbeagles

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:48:59 AM

This seems mega scammy.

No I built the code and launched the coin myself. I made the mistake of using the source code he sent back with the compiled windows wallet. That's why I was in such shock when the blackmailer messaged me because that code didn't match the code on my computer mate. I'm barely benefiting from being the creator of this coin and at this point I'm honestly ready to call it quits. I've made about .4btc just from buying cheap GOAT and selling but being a dev has turned out to be a tad bit more than I can chew. If ANY trusted dev would be interested in managing GOATCoin contact me, I think I'm done. This went from great to hell mates

It would not be the same. Sad
chocobo

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 12:55:44 AM

This seems mega scammy.

All I am asking you to do is post the emails. There are naturally a ton of questions that come from something like this. If you really had nothing to do with it destroy the entire 2 million in a way that can be proved to everyone. Including tracking the 6k that was missing.

I apologize if you are innocent but no one is asking you the right questions so I thought I would.
GOATCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:01:21 AM

All I am asking you to do is post the emails. There are naturally a ton of questions that come from something like this. If you really had nothing to do with it destroy the entire 2 million in a way that can be proved to everyone. Including tracking the 6k that was missing.

I apologize if you are innocent but no one is asking you the right questions so I thought I would.

I understand mate. I'll get it all together and upload it tomorrow. I just don't like the fact that this is all on me now. I will stick to GOAT until another dev steps up, but I'm personally done.
Desertbeagles

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:12:34 AM

I understand mate. I'll get it all together and upload it tomorrow. I just don't like the fact that this is all on me now. I will stick to GOAT until another dev steps up, but I'm personally done.
I dont know if i want to stick with GOAT anymore. With all this shit going down and now you leaving. I mean how much longer will it last?
GOATCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:35:02 AM

I dont know if i want to stick with GOAT anymore. With all this shit going down and now you leaving. I mean how much longer will it last?

Fuck it, I can't leave GOATCoin. Gotta finish what I started mates... Lets do this. Either you're for GOAT or you're against it but we will succeed. If you are against it, you have until wednesday like I stated earlier to contact me and I will buy your GOATCoin. I don't want a single person to lose money to be honest. Simply pm me. Those are you that are for GOATCoin, lets continue this. Once we get everything that I listed earlier that needs to be done we will kill the remainder of the coin. If you don't support GOATCoin then don't support it. We will continue being a community coin and dig out of this hole mates. P.S sorry for my bi-polar attitude lol, you have no idea how much stress this has put on me mates.
Desertbeagles

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:38:28 AM

Fuck it, I can't leave GOATCoin. Gotta finish what I started mates... Lets do this. Either you're for GOAT or you're against it but we will succeed. If you are against it, you have until wednesday like I stated earlier to contact me and I will buy your GOATCoin. I don't want a single person to lose money to be honest. Simply pm me. Those are you that are for GOATCoin, lets continue this. Once we get everything that I listed earlier that needs to be done we will kill the remainder of the coin. If you don't support GOATCoin then don't support it. We will continue being a community coin and dig out of this hole mates. P.S sorry for my bi-polar attitude lol, you have no idea how much stress this has put on me mates.
Now thats the dev we had be for the crash. So about those mac wallets?
GOATCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:41:01 AM

Mac wallet here mates. Thanks Kitteh Coin Team for building this for us. (Only works on 10.9 currently) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25508862/GOATCoin-Qt.zip
GOATCoin (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:42:36 AM

Now thats the dev we had be for the crash. So about those mac wallets?

As soon as I posted the wallet I saw this! Here mate https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25508862/GOATCoin-Qt.zip
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: