Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:56:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To the moon for real  (Read 2243 times)
Madcotto (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:05:43 PM

Hi im going have start this with its my first post and i did think i had a account here but never bothered loging in. anyway:

These guys here http://www.rockethub.com/34210#description-tab are are saying they can get to the moon and with that offer a place on it for a 120 char message and my offer is ill pay for that spot as im rather geeky and happy take the risk like that kind of guy and i figured i could send a btc address up there ie to the moon.

so im saying this i will add a btc address to my message and i dont want anything in return but i would like to send a full btc up there which i carnt afford, so

im not asking in anyway for donations to any address all im asking for is people here to say best way to do this i think a vanity address also peoples messages on the chain and possably a coin with the private key in a museum all ideas open here and i 100% do not want to earn from this just to actually send btc to the moon.

thankyou for your time reading this
Madcotto
Jan
Legendary

Activity: 1043
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:28:43 PM

Huh? I don't get it.

Mycelium let's you hold your private keys private.
Madcotto (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:36:21 PM

sorry Jan im a little lets say tipsy lol but they surposed to have a moon lander thats going get to the moon, and with that they sending up messages in gold that will last almost for forever and im going back it with $100 with that i get to add a 120 char messsage and figured i could sent a btc address and with thatt btc too the moon. sorry im rather drunk atm but i want to see if people interested to send btc to the moon for what could be forever
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 10:40:08 PM

Please explain i'm lost like on the dark side of the moon. Sad

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Madcotto (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:57:01 PM

just this a way get btc realy to the moon on a gold plate thats going there. im taking all expense and risk im just thinking of doing a way that all can be a part.
Madcotto (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:20:57 PM

think i just realized sending a public key there sucks and doing this in private will be better.... how ill do that still unsure but thanks for everyones time here. im defo if this happens sending btc too the moon
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 11:27:19 PM

Huh? I don't get it.

I'm in the same goat boat, Jan, for I quit reading at...

Hi im going have start this with its my first post and i did think i had a account here but never bothered loging in. anyway:

Thanks to theymos' infinite wisdom of ending the Newbie section, expect more to come.  Roll Eyes

~TMIBTCITW
Madcotto (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:34:36 PM

Huh? I don't get it.

Thanks to theymos' infinite wisdom of ending the Newbie section, expect more to come.  Roll Eyes

~TMIBTCITW

sorry sir if you did not read then do not comment
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 11:40:20 PM

Huh? I don't get it.

~TMIBTCITW

sorry sir if you did not read then do not comment

Seriously, if I quit reading after the point I mentioned, then how was I able to comment on the second post?
Madcotto (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:47:15 PM

so you did read? and just wanted to prove someting... sofar not going well, as i did state this a drunken idea and have stoped any future involvement except my own.... all im trying to do with this is promote btc but you right here are whats wrong with it.
mrrtderp

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:48:22 PM

Seriously, anyone who can't figure out what's going on here has comprehension issues.

Poor phrasing and drunken grammar aside, the OP is obviously opening a discussion surrounding the prospect of sending BTC to the moon.

I'll chip in a bitcent or ten. Fuck it.
Madcotto (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:58:54 PM

thankyou mrrtderp i was just thinking of what was a idea and a little crasy you managed to see what i was trying to get across
tvshowz1305

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 12:15:41 AM

this is kind of a little confusing
Madcotto (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:21:05 AM

sorry guys and galls i needed go bed a long time ago but pleas ask any questions here and ill answer when in sober in the morning..... Wink
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:37:31 AM

sorry Jan im a little lets say tipsy lol
Why does everyone post here, drunk?

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 01:04:50 AM

so you did read? and just wanted to prove someting... sofar not going well, as i did state this a drunken idea and have stoped any future involvement except my own.... all im trying to do with this is promote btc but you right here are whats wrong with it.

LMAO! When you sober up, focus your eyes on the following.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 01:06:38 AM

sorry Jan im a little lets say tipsy lol
Why does everyone post here, drunk?

-B-

Because theymos removed the Newbie requirements.  Grin Grin Grin
remotemass
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1017

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 01:09:40 AM

It is simple, when you click that link the guys get to know your ip address...

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 02:00:25 AM

Something for the OP to read when he wakes up in the morning: https://twitter.com/Bitcoin100/status/426896440200163328

@LunarLionPSU Embed a #Bitcoin donation option onto your website and Bitcoin 100 will endow you $1,000 USD via BTC with no strings attached.

From the guy that's what's wrong with Bitcoin.

~TMIBTCITW
Enkel

Activity: 122
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 02:11:16 AM

Still trying to figure out what would be worth sending. A public address? But, then it could still be used by who ever has the private key. Maybe PSU needs to get a wallet and create their own address, so they can receive donations and have a physical representation of it (their cold storage?) located on the moon?

Otherwise, is OP going to send the information for a cold storage wallet containing 1 bitcoin in order to say there is a bitcoin on the moon?

Sorry... confused, but not drunk.  Maybe I need a six pack to understand better?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: