Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 09:15:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought Cagecoins for 2.7 Ltc on Coined up 9057964! Still cheap?  (Read 491 times)
Crypto-Freak (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:34:55 PM

I just wanted to get as many opionion as possible about this coin, since this is still cheap and there should be a pump soon, also the price rose from yesterday 100 - 200 %.

The community is still small i think compared to Dogecoin but the coins is less than a month old.

Please put some opionions here, so I will get some new ideas

thanks to all
Traderberg

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:43:16 PM

Here's my humble opinion: don't expect miracles. If someone decides to pump it, you better be in there. If anything, now is the best time to buy CAGE because there's no hype. It doesn't mean it will go up anytime soon.

I have some, and I keep them safe. Just in case.

I'm the one who knocks!
Crypto-Freak (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:43:33 PM

Is there a general common rule if price fall and rise during weekend or special days?

some kind of pattern which could be observed over the last months?
Crypto-Freak (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:47:53 PM

Here's my humble opinion: don't expect miracles. If someone decides to pump it, you better be in there. If anything, now is the best time to buy CAGE because there's no hype. It doesn't mean it will go up anytime soon.

I have some, and I keep them safe. Just in case.

I know its risky. but they are way cheaper than meow, tips, doge, lottocoins. therefore, it will be alot easier for cagecoins to go up than for the othercoins. the amount is for all almost the same. Just that cagecoin is the newest on.

I mean a got alot more coins in quantity for only 2.7 ltc. I payed for meow - kitty cats a lot more and got way less :-)

any other recommendation for some coins?

Traderberg

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:48:03 PM

Is there a general common rule if price fall and rise during weekend or special days?

some kind of pattern which could be observed over the last months?

Weekend drop happens with Bitcoin/Litecoin sometimes, but with these alts there're no simple rules. They seem to always crash during high volatility of Bitcoin itself.

I'm the one who knocks!
Traderberg

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:53:56 PM

I know its risky. but they are way cheaper than meow, tips, doge, lottocoins. therefore, it will be alot easier for cagecoins to go up than for the othercoins. the amount is for all almost the same. Just that cagecoin is the newest on.

I mean a got alot more coins in quantity for only 2.7 ltc. I payed for meow - kitty cats a lot more and got way less :-)

It's indeed one of the undervalued coins. You can't directly compare it with DOGE, but due to similarities I think that 15-30 satoshi (BTC) is a fair price.
It certainly has the potential to rise 15x .. 50x from the current price.

P.S. I have similar investment in XIV.

I'm the one who knocks!
Crypto-Freak (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:55:52 PM

Weekend drop happens with Bitcoin/Litecoin sometimes, but with these alts there're no simple rules. They seem to always crash during high volatility of Bitcoin itself.
[/quote]

good to no, the best during the phase is to wait?

Also a good place to invest probably.

But bitcoin seemed to have quite stableized during the last weeks. Thats at least a good sign. I think there will have soon a lot recognition.

Crypto-Freak (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:58:51 PM

It's indeed one of the undervalued coins. You can't directly compare it with DOGE, but due to similarities I think that 15-30 satoshi (BTC) is a fair price.

lets hope for the best. I think 5x is very likely in the near future. Since people do not like to buy overprized coins.

All coins have still all the same potential. Even possible that many coins coexists. Therefore, there is probably no reason for investing so much in dogecoin. Since when one coin gets excepted the entry into the market for the other coins will be also easier.
Crypto-Freak (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:26:44 PM

I dont have anything anymore to invest. Maybe if I sell something. What is special on XIV? would be good to know. read a bit. But what do you think about it?

thanks

XIV
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: