Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:24:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GUI interface for asic mining software? MAKE ME ONE PLEASE  (Read 573 times)
player01 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:37:05 PM

Hopefully I am missing something.

But I just got an asicminer in the mail, plugged it into my laptop and thought, it's been out for a while, someone must have an inclusive program that will get me going in a couple minutes without having to code stuff in and make files in notepad of course.  ... Right?

Nope. I don't see it, I would pay a reasonable price for it, $5 or so, But ... nope I can't see it anywhere, Tried following several tutorials for cgiminer and got nowhere as it still doesn't work, I downloaded a driver, and it's showing up as port 0003 so, I plugged that in where I though it went in the conf file after putting in what I thought was my mining pool...

This fucking sucks. It's not user friendly and really makes me want to take a hammer to my asicminer. Here is how to set up your asic miner: Go to 3 websites, make accounts, read readmes that make sense to people who don't need them, don't make sense to people who do, watch tutorials, go on boards, e-mail people, then in the end give up and call someone you buy BTC from and hassle them.

Seriously, how hard is it to compile a list of drivers for miners that are on the market, then get a list of Pools, then make a program that searches for a miner attached to the computer, figures out what kind it is, and plugs in the info, downloads the correct driver, installs it...?

SERIOUSLY!!!

All I should need to do is download 1 ONE! program that does what I need it to do, set up my miner and MINE.  I do not have hours to waste fuxxing with this like I did the last time I had to set up a miner. after 3 hours of trying to learn how to code the BAT file, I eventually had to have someone walk me through it while I was on the phone. Turned out there was an extra space or bracket somewhere WTF?!

There is no reason this should be so hard, so sensitive and so exclusive.

Someone make a program to do this. Honestly, there shouldn't even be a need to have a wallet, you can have a wallet set up automatically online.

I should be able to double click, have it open and be mining to an online wallet where it shows on my screen what my wallet info is, so I can transfer it to my personal wallet SIMPLE AS THAT>

Now, go code me something useful and take a boatload of cash when you sell it (Unless you are a communist, then you can give it out freeware, W/E)

(reply if you feel the same way)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:53:20 PM

You are missing something...

https://bitminter.com/

You can only mine bitcoin and namecoin, also only their pool,

but it works easy cheesy.  Smiley
Smileyftw

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:15:20 AM

so you want to hire someone to code that ? whats your price ?
player01 (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:40:41 PM

Yes. bitminter... easy and working... they have my business.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: