Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC-20 tokens portfolio APP  (Read 156 times)
Collider (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:33:36 PM

Hello,

I have some tokens in my ethereum wallet, but I can´t see the price of each coin, probably because they are not listed on coinmarketcap, but almost all of them are listed on IDEX, EtherDelta or on another small exchange.
Do you know about an application for tracking portfolio (something like altpocket.io) which obtains information from these small exchanges?

Thank you!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:44:53 PM

I use Delta (available on Android, Apple and desktop) - it doesn't list every coin out there, but it certainly pulls prices from IDEX and EtherDelta, along with 100 other exchanges I've never even heard of.
Collider (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:04:22 PM

I use Delta (available on Android, Apple and desktop) - it doesn't list every coin out there, but it certainly pulls prices from IDEX and EtherDelta, along with 100 other exchanges I've never even heard of.
Thank you, I will try it.

Also, I just found this one: Bituniverse app, but but it shows inaccurate prices  Undecided.
iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:12:12 PM

Its similar like imToken? And that also avaible for us to trade or send eth with other people? I just download imToken but i'm getting scared being scamed by the app if i input my eth wallet. Because it need our private key for login. I just use myetherwallet website to keep and see my eth for now. And it quite confusable for me to send eth with another. I want app such like Delta you already describe to see our balance and send with another.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

Its similar like imToken? And that also avaible for us to trade or send eth with other people? I just download imToken but i'm getting scared being scamed by the app if i input my eth wallet. Because it need our private key for login. I just use myetherwallet website to keep and see my eth for now. And it quite confusable for me to send eth with another. I want app such like Delta you already describe to see our balance and send with another.

No, Delta does not let you send or receive coins, or ask for you private or even public keys. It's simply an app to track your portfolio - you manually enter what coins you hold and what trades you make, and it keeps track of gains and losses.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:27:25 PM

Almost every tokens is coming in IDEX,  you should connect your myetherwallet with IDEX and you will see all listed coin in IDEX . you can check all these listed tokens in IDEX . I don't found any best app or website for tokens up-dation.

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:28:50 PM

Hello,

I have some tokens in my ethereum wallet, but I can´t see the price of each coin, probably because they are not listed on coinmarketcap, but almost all of them are listed on IDEX, EtherDelta or on another small exchange.
Do you know about an application for tracking portfolio (something like altpocket.io) which obtains information from these small exchanges?

Thank you!

Check out CoinCodex portfolio, it's basic but it does the job.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:47:52 PM

You should use Metamask or import your myetherwallet in Metamask , you will never be asked for private key for IDEX or etherdelta when you will using Metamask ,

Collider (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

So I downloaded and installed Delta app, but they are still working on ethereum wallet integration  Undecided. You can only import your API from exchanges, but I have tokens on my personal wallet...
S3rj0

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

Many people suggested to you the best : Delta, very easy to use and syncronized between tablet, pc and smartphone.
In alternative you could try "Blockfolio".
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

I also use Delta, so far it suits me, time-tested, though I am very careful about new applications, so as not to run into viruses.
malahivet930

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

Numerous individuals proposed to you the best : Delta, simple to utilize and syncronized between tablet, pc and cell phone. In elective you could attempt "Blockfolio".
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

Hello,

Thank you!

I think you are probably going to have to use eithe your own bespoke sheet or maybe a cryptocompare portfolio based tracker. Try cointracking may be enough.

kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:26:54 PM

On the phone, I'm an application of the blockfolio. There you can see if the exchange is traded on stock exchanges with a small volume.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

I would agree that Delta is the best choice right now. I would say that its superior to Blockfolio, but maybe some other alternative will pop up soon that will demolish even Delta.
Dewi89

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:43:01 PM

I still check the manual for some coins that have been listing on Idex, for coins that have been in the listing on coinmarketcap may be many applications that are already available on the playstore
emily666

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:21:23 PM

Trust me, Delta is the best app for this  Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: