Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:53:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gravium | x16r | Masternodes | Community Ran  (Read 9879 times)
mercoinz

Activity: 39
Merit: 5

muthafukin gem huntah

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:57:19 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 03:53:38 AM by mercoinz

fixed, loving this coin!

merrvn#8782
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aus004

Activity: 207
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

Excellent marketing. Will this project be successful?

It will not be successful Smiley This project simply does not have marketing, another shit and fraud! LOL

Lazy_boozer, relogin  Grin

WoolyPooly Mining Pool
Mine RVN, ETC, HNS, AE, AION, Cortex, SERO with us!
Telegram | Discord
flexmankz

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:06:02 PM

http://eqpool.com

we are added GRV for mining!

Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://eqpool.com:3668 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=GRV

All miners WELCOME!!! Very low pool fee... only 0.44

DEV! Please add our pool on first message!
TimeForBed

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

Hey I'm pretty new to this (just made an account to ask this)
I have bought Desire in the past and some recently and they are all on an exchange. Can I still swap the old ones somehow? Or because I've kept them on an exchange (I know I shouldn't!) you cant check the timestamp of the coins? Thank you.

If you can show hard proof that you bought the coins before 1May and did not trade or buy more after this time, then we will consider the swap.

Be aware that we will be asking for a lot of evidence of the fact, to protect other dsr investors from scammers. If you don't want to provide this proof, then sell your dsr and buy grv when listed.

CoinCodex is not an exchange, but is a site to counter coinmarketcap, as info is coming out about how dodgy cmc can be by manipulating information for their own gains.

We should be listed in the coming weeks.

We are in the final days for swap, so make sure you join us in discord https://discord.gg/tT2peby

Thanks bro! Love what you're doing. All the best. Don't listen to those guys in their big fat letters, they don't know any better, probably salty they invested everything in Bitconnect
mercoinz

muthafukin gem huntah

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:02:03 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 03:53:16 AM by mercoinz

negated

merrvn#8782
Znuff

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:19:42 AM

this project decided to randomly fork away after I mined 20% of a masternode, they literally stole my masternode collateral and when I asked them about getting it back they told me "too bad."

miners and investors: if you care about your hard earned money, I would stay far away from this.

I was born without a lambo.

When I asked the lambo-giving-people, they said "too bad".
NotoriousPP

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:53:39 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Pq1wxj6.png

NotoHash is a new, completely redesigned mining pool which offers a modern mobile friendly website, fast reliable servers, and best of all low fees with payouts every two hours!
So if you are looking for a new mining pool, or just want to try something different consider spreading the hash and mining at NotoHash!

New to mining? Our Getting Started offers resources to help anyone learn more about cryptocurrency and how to get started mining from home!

Website | Explorer | Nodes | Discord

Start mining Gravium at NotoHash today!
Algorithm:x16r
Port:3636
Ticker:GRV
Fee:0.5%

Pool is now active!
Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://notohash.club:3636 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=GRV

Good luck with the project, and we hope to see you mining at NotoHash!
Chinafreak2

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:58:45 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 12:49:08 PM by Chinafreak2

Important message:

If you didnt updated wallet to v1.0.2, then please update it to v1.0.2, its a emegency update!
Everyone should use this wallet now. You have a running masternode? Update it. You have mining pool? Update it. You have block explorer? Update it. You have [ANYTHING]? Update t.

Download Wallet here: https://github.com/Gravium/gravium/releases/tag/v1.0.2
108shivad

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

Hey guys,

swapped my DSR out on 5/24 a day after my buddy did. he received his last week. nothing in my wallet yet. updated to the new wallet 2 days ago. but still nothing.  have the snapshot of the transaction and Gravium said they received it. and my DSR wallet shows the amount going out. there is no support on the website. can't get into discord (long story). can anyone help or point me to someone who might?

thx,
shivad
108shivad

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:58:17 AM

Did you updated it to v1.0.2? If not, please use v1.0.2, this is the excatly the reason why we fixed this issue.
Also dont forget to reindex your wallet. You can do that by this:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449036689415995392/453753813950529556/yJenX1Z.png
[/quote]

yo Gravium,

thanks for the suggs. have the new wallet. did a re-index today (although it does one when u install it). no help. do not understand how they could have my coins and addresses and not just do the swap.

Undecided Undecided Undecided

shivad
dummdipool

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:27:04 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 11:28:58 AM by dummdipool

https://i.imgur.com/iqfoFa3.jpg

dummdipool has now US-Servers too!
Join us for the upped block reward, that will kick in, in around 3.6 hours!

https://dummdipool.de
Hashes on fire!
EU-STRATUM
Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://eu1.dummdipool.de:3636 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.RIGNAME -p c=GRV

US-STRATUM
Code:
-a x16r -o stratum+tcp://us1.dummdipool.de:3636 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.RIGNAME -p c=GRV
enigs

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:22:31 PM

Ok guys, I realize the swap just ended but I'm coming off a crazy week of shooting and just noticing this ... I don't suppose there's any grace period?
Crypto_Monk

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

Ok guys, I realize the swap just ended but I'm coming off a crazy week of shooting and just noticing this ... I don't suppose there's any grace period?

Hi Enigs, Unfortunately, the swap website has been shutdown and final swap coins are being process.

We will be launching on cryptobridge in the coming days so you can buy some Gravium then.

It would be great to have you with us
CyberSensei

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

Hello World!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

We Added Gravium coin  !! For opening our fees just %0.1

ALTCOINPOOL.CLUB

https://www.altcoinpool.club/

Low Fee(For Opening just %0.1) + SSL + DDOS Protection + High Speed Network + EU Location

Our discord:

Email:
admin@altcoinpool.club

Sample Running Code:
Save this code to a text file and set name "run.bat" after save double click and run your miner.
Code:
NVIDIA
ccminer -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://altcoinpool.club:3636 -u YOUR_WALLET.RIG_NAME -p c=GRV

Code:
AMD
sgminer -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://altcoinpool.club:3636 -u YOUR_WALLET.RIG_NAME -p c=GRV

XZX coin* having development issue we are contacted with developers will live asap.
Recomemded Miner:
Nvidia:
- Suprminer (link),
- Nevermore (link).
AMD:
- brian112358 (link).
CPU:
- JayDDee (link).

Machine Learning BTC Price Predict: http://mlcoinpredict.com/
Altcoin Mining Pool:https://altcoinpool.club/
mercoinz

muthafukin gem huntah

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:25:06 PM
Merited by grendel25 (5)

just wanted to say I've given this project a shot - I talked some shit earlier, but the devs and team did the right thing and made my situation right / whole. It was a small amount of $ but huge principle.

I liked this from the beginning but even more now with this great momentum.

merrvn#8782
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

just wanted to say I've given this project a shot - I talked some shit earlier, but the devs and team did the right thing and made my situation right / whole. It was a small amount of $ but huge principle.

Good for you.  Always good to give things a chance.  There is not a lot of trust in the crypto space with all we have had to tolerate from too many scammers.  This coin has some history and some smart community members and this isn't the only coin that has been revived by such communities recently.

I merited you for taking the high road. 

Just a recommendation... Please consider revising some of your previous posts up above.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
108shivad

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

Hey guys,

is there anyway besides discord to get support for a swap that hasn't happened yet despite Gravium have been given and received my DSR? i have tried to talk with an admin on discord (lemanyax) but to no avail (so far). don't have an axe to grind or anything. just want help to get the Gravium that i have given coins for. please, please, please. any admins out there who will help?

thx,
shivad
Crypto_Monk

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:18:13 AM

Hey guys,

is there anyway besides discord to get support for a swap that hasn't happened yet despite Gravium have been given and received my DSR? i have tried to talk with an admin on discord (lemanyax) but to no avail (so far). don't have an axe to grind or anything. just want help to get the Gravium that i have given coins for. please, please, please. any admins out there who will help?

thx,
shivad

Hi Shivad,

We are currently going through the last of the swap coins and all accepted and rejected coins will be sent out shortly. Thank you for your patience in this process Smiley
Crypto_Monk

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:30:39 AM

Well nice to see that in the space of a week, we have managed to change your views from a 'complete and total SCAM' to believing that we are going places.

Can you share why you have changed your views, so others can read why the change of heart. Thanks for your support Smiley
108shivad

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:34:01 AM

Hi Shivad,

We are currently going through the last of the swap coins and all accepted and rejected coins will be sent out shortly. Thank you for your patience in this process Smiley

yo Crypto_Monk,

thanks for the answer. my only concern is that all my buds have had their swaps for over a week. we did it on 5/24. is that normal? don't mind waiting as long as it doesn't get lost in the sauce. can send u my trans info in a personal message if u wanna check.

thx,
shivad
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: