Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Current situation for new btc holder.  (Read 104 times)
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

Those are new and hold Bitcoin, they might be worried about current Bitcoin price. I want to say just stay cool, it's the game of Bitcoin. When it will bump no one can say. If you don't have pateince then you can't gain on crypto market. No need to worry about price. The price will recover soon more then you expect.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

Those are new and hold Bitcoin, they might be worried about current Bitcoin price. I want to say just stay cool, it's the game of Bitcoin. When it will bump no one can say. If you don't have pateince then you can't gain on crypto market. No need to worry about price. The price will recover soon more then you expect.

I strongly agree with you mate. Btc has already proven its capability to bounce back and stand strong against those dumps. It is always possible for it to rise again everytime the price goes down.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:01:59 PM

I read this comment as a recommendation to childish kids. There is no need to remind BTC holders that there will be better times and hence keep their stash until the price goes up. Everyone knows that. Everyone knows what to do after a thorough due diligence.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:04:15 PM

I strongly believe that what you have said, I have always advice newbies in bitcoin to always be patience during price fall like this because the bitcoin market is highly volatile and at that the price change at every given time. Bitcoin depend on demands to determined it price when the demands is high you see the Price going up and when demands becomes low the Price will also go down.
crypto warrior09

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

This time is not very good but its happened in BTC. If you can hold and stay cool for the right time it will profitable. If you analysis recent market of BTC you can easily understand that.   
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

The market is not favorable for new bitcoin holders and the late entrants into bitcoins will make newbies hearing the success stories of bitcoin lose hope after coming onboard. But it is not the final price as we have more time to end the year with a higher price for bitcoin.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:15:31 PM

Yes thats right,to worry is lack of faith so just keep believen everything will be back to normal ,bitcoin proved to everyone that it is worth it for our patience, time and effort.,  bitcoin never failed us infact its always surprise us,

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:16:04 PM

Reading you post I literally checked the price in google and figured out the price is over $7k. The way you sounded, to me it was like the price dropped under 3k!!! I was getting excited but google destroyed my mood  Cry

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:29:47 PM

Suggestions that motivate, and in the current state we have to be patient and calm .. because the bitcoin price situation makes us feel disappointed but it does not mean pessimistic .. we must be optimistic still trust bitcoin and try to calm down and not panic and judge this is just a Test, so will feel calm and assume Everything will be fine .. and I am sure bitcoin will go up and will give good price value for us all though have to wait for long ..
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:49:10 PM

I read this comment as a recommendation to childish kids. There is no need to remind BTC holders that there will be better times and hence keep their stash until the price goes up. Everyone knows that. Everyone knows what to do after a thorough due diligence.

You are Sr. Members you have much experience from us. But many new members don't have much idea . That's why I just try to remind.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:53:26 AM

This is the fact about the crypto world not only bitcoin. It is very true that never sell the cryptocurrency in panic. If any crypto went down then definitely oit will grow Because of graph never a straight line. I am not talking about the scam coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: