Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Antminer S1 unboxing & setup youtube video]  (Read 969 times)
palawan (OP)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 11:22:23 PM

When I got my first Antminer S1; I tried to look for unboxing or some setup guide on youtube, but I couldn't find any.  I decided to make on with my latest Antminer S1, but someone beat me to being the first video on setting it up.  Anyway, I think I still have the only Antminer S1 unboxing video on youtube   Cheesy

This is my very first youtube video for public display.  It's not very good, but it's something, lol

Antminer S1 180GH/s bitcoin miner unboxing and setup

I plan to make an Antminer S1 overclocking video guide also using recordmydesktop which hopefully will be better since I now have a little bit of experience.

halu
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:12:16 AM

u're a few months late dude ... lol ...
palawan (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:19:07 AM

u're a few months late dude ... lol ...

LOL!   You're right!  and still my video is the only unboxing of the Antminer S1 I can find on youtube.  Maybe because the S1 is not so pretty with a polished case but just has the guts literally in your face.  Still, it kicks ass in the performance department and power-efficient and quiet...

halu
rkdms

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:57:56 AM

This was helpful, thanks for doing it!

I watched some of it before attempting to get mine running. Now to do some OC'ing! Had to make an account at btc guild and all, thats how noob I am.
palawan (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:01:23 AM

This was helpful, thanks for doing it!

I watched some of it before attempting to get mine running. Now to do some OC'ing! Had to make an account at btc guild and all, thats how noob I am.

Cool.  I also have an overclocking  youtube video that is "easy method", but there are disclaimers   Cheesy  See below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432013.0

halu
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: