Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:14:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guys think?  (Read 1313 times)
goxed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:08:13 AM

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-rich-kids-of-beverly-hills-defend-their-outrageous-lifestyle-203112246.html

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 12:26:36 AM

They'll never have to work for a thing in their life.  It's unfair, but what can you do?   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:06:03 PM

Kids like that really boil my piss. Of course, the production companies make shows about this kind of thing, and they get the viewers. Fuck, the world is full of idiots.

Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:06:17 AM

They'll never have to work for a thing in their life.  It's unfair, but what can you do?   Undecided

Agreed. People should grow up understanding the value of money. Even if I was rich, I'd want my son to go out and get a job to understand that hard work brings rewards. It's ridiculous that these people will never have had to be driven in order to make a living.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:52:45 AM

Agreed. People should grow up understanding the value of money. Even if I was rich, I'd want my son to go out and get a job to understand that hard work brings rewards. It's ridiculous that these people will never have had to be driven in order to make a living.

That's true. I wonder how the ones who are never satisfied get by. I mean people are so naturally competitive, and many people are set on out-doing others, or wanting more.

It's one thing to have an idea and use your family's wealth to make it happen, but to do sweet FA and blow it all on luxuries (albeit fun) must be so unsatisfying.

sase007

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:57:22 AM

Comunists tried to destroy this... fortunately they failed...

And ruined many countries...

So I think that having money is good thing if you get them without scaming or stealing...

We will be rich in other life Smiley (hopefully Smiley )
howzar

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:33:46 PM

They would keep doing this I guess and getting and wasting money without almost any work on their side. but that IMO be one of the motives for people to work harder and try to get more money to be as rich as them and do what they want.
Sutters Mill

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:38:49 PM

So I think that having money is good thing if you get them without scaming or stealing...

I'm all for getting rich, and doing well. But I'd rather know that I'd worked for it rather than been gifted it. Controversially, I'd rather make a million than win one on the lottery. Although I wouldn't be sorry that I'd won it  Grin
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 04:16:00 PM

I have to admit, I think the idea of hating people for being rich is stupid, if you're going to hate them, hate them for being arrogant narcissistic twats, because lets face it, if any of us had that much money that's exactly how we'd want to live, showing off is what most sane people tend to object to not just having wealth.

I've seen it all the time in the UK to the same extent but just on a smaller scale, you get some really obnoxious fuckers over here and then there's the Americans Cheesy.
sase007

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:31:34 PM

I'm all for getting rich, and doing well. But I'd rather know that I'd worked for it rather than been gifted it. Controversially, I'd rather make a million than win one on the lottery. Although I wouldn't be sorry that I'd won it  Grin

Agree... It is better to work for money than get money because of luck...

But after all - fuck it, I am rich Cheesy Cheesy
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330

dafar consulting

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:56:22 PM

If I were them I would just pump and dump BTC with a few billion just for fun

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
Sutters Mill

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:26:40 PM

Huh
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:28:33 PM

I`d do the same, only because if I ever became broke. I can make it again, now thats a skill to have.

guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:53:45 PM

Poor people envy the rich and rich people hate the poor. Money and privilege usually twists people - just look what happens when poor people come into a load of money... it usually ends up badly because they can't handle it and they often end up being poor again.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:56:06 PM

Poor people envy the rich and rich people hate the poor. Money and privilege usually twists people - just look what happens when poor people come into a load of money... it usually ends up badly because they can't handle it and they often end up being poor again.

It's all about appreciating the value of money, those who work hard for it often do.

Running into a load of money is bound to cause issues for most people - lifestyle changes etc. It's dangerous how decadent some peoples' lifestyle can be given they've worked for jack shit lol.

ihaveafuckinggun

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 10:17:35 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 10:47:23 PM by ihaveafuckinggun

I know what you mean and I agree somewhat with what you're saying.
sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:19:36 PM

That's how I'd like my kids to turn out.
Frost000

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:53:28 PM

Honestly, if I were in a position of wealth and had kids, I'd still have them work menial jobs in their teens just to learn the value of a dollar and to experience the other side of the service industry. It did wonders to me when I did it.

What I hate is that the article mentions how one of the girls' dad told her that the best thing he could do to her would be to cut her off financially. Which I agree with. But then the articles goes on to say that she's still receiving a $1200/month allowance for shopping. Ugh.

What can you do...
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:24:43 AM

These people are not only rich, they're also selfish and spoiled. If I were rich I'd never allow my kid to be like that.

snakebit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 02:35:21 AM

I'm glad I didn't have someone like you as a father...no offense. Otherwise, I would be a spoiled, entitled brat that would depend on the butler to wipe my ass.  Undecided
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: