Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be #1 crypto currency forever?  (Read 127 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

Hey what do you think, can any crypto currency change bitcoin? Do you think bitcoin won’t be #1 crypto currency in the recent future? If so, what crypto currency can change bitcoin?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:53:02 AM

Bitcoin is in danger because we know this coming days and last few months a lot of good coin was release to ghe market and that's one posainble become next bitcoin. But here is the only one possible become next bitcoin after 2-3 years of waiting and it is ethereum .
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

I think bitcoin is a crypto currency can I think is a benchmark in assessing alt coin but it's back again in the currency crypto all could happen so if in my opinion let it all go what it is
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:10:36 AM

Bitcoin is in danger because we know this coming days and last few months a lot of good coin was release to ghe market and that's one posainble become next bitcoin. But here is the only one possible become next bitcoin after 2-3 years of waiting and it is ethereum .

Can you specify which certain coins you're referring to? I don't think there's a single coin that can replace bitcoin in terms of security, functionality, and adoption. I think ETH can(but I'm not saying it will) replace bitcoin in the #1 spot though, but not replace in terms of usability since both coins are made for different purposes.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:16:04 AM

That we dont know if bitcoin will be on number 1 spot forever.Theres possible that there will be another currency rise and might defeat bitcoin.But I do still believe in bitcoins strength that even it drops in lowest value it can hike up more than what we expected.
mustamin88

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:26:26 AM

In my opinion, in the end, the world will have only one crypto currency, namely Bitcoin.
I strongly believe that in less than 10 years, Bitcoin has evolved from something that only attracts a small number of people into globally traded assets. I am convinced of the dominance of Bitcoin.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:30:08 AM

Bitcoin is now the first crypto currency, but I also feel that someday crypto ethereum can replace bitcoin in the future.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:38:34 AM

Hey what do you think, can any crypto currency change bitcoin? Do you think bitcoin won’t be #1 crypto currency in the recent future? If so, what crypto currency can change bitcoin?

Being the first and widely adopted coins out there, I don't think that there will be a challenger on the throne. The only 2 coins that went as close to topple bitcoin in terms of its marketcap (but not price) is Ethereum and Ripple. But it didn't happened. Why because it doesn't have enough traction. You can also say that to Bitcoin Cash as well, but we all know the people behind are just for making profits that's why it didn't have strong support from the community.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████