Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:12:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] Spotify Premium 1 Month Codes (12 months available)  (Read 3265 times)
0iceman5 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:16:30 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 05:11:09 AM by 0iceman5

Hey,

I know I am new to this forum but I am coming over from other forums to sell some 1 Month codes for Spotify.  4 can be redeemed in a 24/hr period.

Looking for $7.

Let me know
Thanks
0iceman5 (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 08:50:18 PM

Still Selling
ursuhack

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:35:08 AM

I know I'm an 1 post account but I made this account just to get in touch with this guy. He is 100% cool as a motherfuckin breeze and the codes are bringing rainbows to my ears again, as "that was my last ad I heard" Cheesy
0iceman5 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:30:13 PM

I know I'm an 1 post account but I made this account just to get in touch with this guy. He is 100% cool as a motherfuckin breeze and the codes are bringing rainbows to my ears again, as "that was my last ad I heard" Cheesy
Thanks for the confirm.
Great buyers as well!!
0iceman5 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:57:11 PM

Still selling
0iceman5 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:20:59 PM

still selling
0iceman5 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:15:22 AM

still selling
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 01:30:20 PM

Interested in 4.
0iceman5 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 03:29:45 PM

Sent you a message
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:10:22 PM

Bought 2, OP sent first. Keys worked. Great Trade
entharal

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:25:05 PM

I'd be interested in one.
entharal

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:57:32 PM

Great, it worked! Will probably get back to you in a while for another code, if you'll still be around selling.
0iceman5 (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:00:51 PM

Sounds good, Enjoy.

Still selling more if others are interested.
0iceman5 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 05:22:02 PM

Still selling
0iceman5 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:48:11 AM

Still selling
jmiles337

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:17:12 PM

Still selling

I have a few questions...

How many do you have left?
Are you still selling for $5 ea?
Will you go first?

Also, if you don't mind, could you explain to me a reason to switch from youtube playlists i use (w/ adblock) to spotify + premium? I have heard many good things about spotify, but still don't see what all the hype is about. If you can convince me, I'll probably buy a few months worth! Cheesy

0iceman5 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 05:58:53 PM

No problem,

I have a lot left probably around ~30.
Still selling at that rate, the BTC is a little varying however.
Depending on how many you get, I would be willing to do I send 1 month, you send full payment, I send rest kind of thing.  You can see that some people have bought in the thread with no problem, and I have sold more through PM they just havent confirmed on here.

As for the why question, I use to do exactly what you do.  I was a little weary of switching but with the way YouTube has been going downhill (Dash Playback, issues streaming) I made the switch.  I do not miss it at all.  Spotify Premium gives you incredible stream speed (I have never lagged/stalled) and amazing quality.  I really like the "Top List" of the most played songs as a quick playlist and the Radio is amazing as well.  The song selection is everything you could want from YouTube.  They have every artist you can listen to even "YouTube Cover" artists.  Its a very simple easy to use program and the mobile application is really the icing.  Premium gives you full mobile use and that is really handy when you are away from your computer.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
jmiles337

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:45:08 PM

No problem,

Depending on how many you get, I would be willing to do I send 1 month, you send full payment, I send rest kind of thing.  You can see that some people have bought in the thread with no problem, and I have sold more through PM they just havent confirmed on here.

As for the why question, I use to do exactly what you do.  I was a little weary of switching but with the way YouTube has been going downhill (Dash Playback, issues streaming) I made the switch.  I do not miss it at all.  Spotify Premium gives you incredible stream speed (I have never lagged/stalled) and amazing quality.  I really like the "Top List" of the most played songs as a quick playlist and the Radio is amazing as well.  The song selection is everything you could want from YouTube.  They have every artist you can listen to even "YouTube Cover" artists.  Its a very simple easy to use program and the mobile application is really the icing.  Premium gives you full mobile use and that is really handy when you are away from your computer.

Thanks

Wow! I wasn't expecting such a fast and detailed response. I will go first for sure m8, I trust you ^_^. I am very excited to finally have an easy option to listen to music on my phone now as well. If you don't me asking, how did you get these codes? (just curious :p)

[I will purchase the codes when I get home in ~2hrs if you are still there]

0iceman5 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2014, 06:48:19 PM

No problem,

Thanks

Wow! I wasn't expecting such a fast and detailed response. I will go first for sure m8, I trust you ^_^. I am very excited to finally have an easy option to listen to music on my phone now as well. If you don't me asking, how did you get these codes? (just curious :p)

[I will purchase the codes when I get home in ~2hrs if you are still there]

Haha thanks I appreciate the trust, wont let you down.

Dont mind at all.  A local store in my town went bankrupt and were having a closing sale.  Picked up a lot stuff I though I would be able to sell online.

I should be on around then, just shoot me a msg or comment when you are on and ready to trade.

Looking forward to the trade.

Thanks

Franz Steinert

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 12:07:28 AM

Just bought some codes from this guy, he's legit.
Instant delivery after payment and nice contact.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: