Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donate, Tip or commercial? Need advice  (Read 100 times)
suic (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:31:43 PM

Hallo guys

I would like to ask. Is it a good idea to run blog from voluntary “Tips”, especially tips in cryptocurrencies? Or it's better to ask straight for donation? or even try to find sponsor?

I run Robbiecoach.com blog and I really don't wanna do a commercial because I hate ads. For a 2 year I was running blog in my first language Polish, I didn't do commercial but it was equal with no profit only expense and to starve, now I wanna do international bigger project. But I don't know it is worth to grow this project from voluntary Tips from crypto.

Please let me now what u thinking about?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enisshkurti

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:09:27 AM

Hello there my friend,

I have built with my team first decentralized crowdfunding platform based on Steem blockchain. And I have some knowledge about how the things go with the crowdfunding, donations or tips.

So you are basically a content creator, and for being able to give future contents you need some money, thats why Patreon is the best of course, but let me tell you what are the problems with the Patreon, there are many people there that are waiting for the money, and you will not be visible at all. Let me say that you are visible, Patreon will have some high fees from your donations.

Thats why we came up with Fundition.io , to fix the problems of visibility and high fee (taking no fee at all) So my suggestion to you is to give it a try on Fundition.io, it is lovely, and you will get direct donations in your steem wallet, paying you with steem coin. But people can send you different cryptocurrencies as a donation.
If you have any question how to attract donations for your project, I can help with advises.

Best of luck.
suic (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 08:25:17 AM

Thats look really awesome, and I love the design. I will definitely give it a try on Fundition.io

Thanks my friend, for help
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: