Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 07:40:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TIPS [ANN] relating to Notnull Pools - fedora coin -  (Read 983 times)
alyons (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:38:47 AM

Coinedup.com, the primary exchange, has been doing an amazing job for this coin. The skyrocketing value of Fedora Tips has created some unusual circumstances for the fed.notnull.org pool. Notnull, as many of our miners know, has been the longest running TIPS pool, historically the most stable, and has never had a single complaint of mismanaged funds or bullshit in general.

There has however been two outages due to the wallet getting crushed because I have allowed external communication to it as a function of trying to support the coin network. This will likely need to change now, and I will likely change the architecture of this pool this Sunday if the trading pair to LTC is still at a rate above the historical lows.

Please be sure to check the news section, use a valid email for your account (announce), and use autopay as frequently as possible.

As always, thanks for mining with me! This is an exciting time for the TIPS coin!

Ps. I have removed the annoying email confirmation stuff, too many mail filters have been causing signup issues, it's not like I'm using a bonded sender program for server automation emails. So it's gone!
alyons (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 01:20:53 AM

Please comment, to bump, about your experience with my pools. I strive to support the mining community, and I am hoping the community will help relay the trust, stability, and forthcoming nature of how I respond to tickets, concerns, and advice.

Btw, bump.
MountedMillions

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 06:30:45 AM

Good to see you're apt to respond to the community's needs! Grin
Glad it's up and running.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: