Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know that you are with the right person?  (Read 123 times)
bluemongrel (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:34:04 AM

What should you look for in a partner? What are the red flags? Are you female or male?
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:56:49 AM

I can feel the aura of everyone when they are close to me, if the person is really the right person, then I will feel the aura of peace and calm. If the person is not right, then I will feel the aura of doubt and anxiety.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Micorpy

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:57:11 AM

I pray about my partner before going into a serious relationship. The behavior of my partner will tell who he or she will be.
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

What should you look for in a partner? What are the red flags? Are you female or male?

I'm a male here. My perspective is this. As a man, you will choose what kind of person you want to be with. And it's not just about the attitude, and the kind of upbringing, family and/or background the person has. Of all the things that you need to consider, it is the heart. The heart that will always be loyal to you, and always love you no matter what.

beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:25:49 PM

The very first thing I do is to pray to God about that person. I don't ask for signs though. If it happens, it happens. But I pray, and then try to pursue the girl.
bluemongrel (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

For the ones who pray, what is your religion?

I was raised a protestant pentecostal, so the prayers I am aware of may be different from Hindu or Islamic, for example.
yawnmoth

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

i'm male, 32, have had a lot of partners in my life and am finally with a woman whom i love, who loves me, and whom i plan on marrying.

we met online 13 years ago this year on a forum, and became very close friends who've talked and known eachother and always stayed in touch ever since.

3 years ago i was finally able to find a year where i could meet her, which happened to be ten years after we met online. i asked her to choose a month, and i flew from australia to see her in prague in august of 2015. we fell further in love and decided to try and now i'm travelling the world to stay with her while she works as an art director for a game dev. and it's the most amazing feeling i've ever felt in my life.

when you have someone who shows just as much empathy and consideration for you as you do them, someone who will compromise their life for you as much as you would them, who loves you truly for what you represent to them, who you are inside and what you are, as you do them... man it's something i've never felt before, and used to think i knew what love  was. but this is something else.

all the pain i endured through my life before this, the hardship from previous heartbreaks, the depression i suffered, it was all worth it to grow into the person i am today who loves this woman with every part of his soul. life's pretty nutty.
bluemongrel (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

i'm male, 32, have had a lot of partners in my life and am finally with a woman whom i love, who loves me, and whom i plan on marrying.

we met online 13 years ago this year on a forum, and became very close friends who've talked and known eachother and always stayed in touch ever since.

3 years ago i was finally able to find a year where i could meet her, which happened to be ten years after we met online. i asked her to choose a month, and i flew from australia to see her in prague in august of 2015. we fell further in love and decided to try and now i'm travelling the world to stay with her while she works as an art director for a game dev. and it's the most amazing feeling i've ever felt in my life.

when you have someone who shows just as much empathy and consideration for you as you do them, someone who will compromise their life for you as much as you would them, who loves you truly for what you represent to them, who you are inside and what you are, as you do them... man it's something i've never felt before, and used to think i knew what love  was. but this is something else.

all the pain i endured through my life before this, the hardship from previous heartbreaks, the depression i suffered, it was all worth it to grow into the person i am today who loves this woman with every part of his soul. life's pretty nutty.

How long were you long distance? What made you think it was worth it, instead of finding a local girl?
MrBojangles

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:12:15 PM

If you are not looking for anyone else
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:08:07 AM

I will try to cooperate with him if he is good and competent, I will choose
@DiscoveryIoT

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:04:49 PM

That the relationship makes you better or at least working toward making your lives better. 
E_Libradilla@yahoo.com

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:03:13 AM

When you know that you feel comfortable with that person and see the future your going to walk beside him or her. Many people would probably against or agree to you both but it doesn't matter unless you know that you need each other and can't live a day without your presence. As long as you feel that you are the most important people of His/her life.
Bheb112795

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:17:05 AM

When a person is truth to you and accepts your flaws and good things about you.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:55:24 AM

you know your with a good person when he is dealing with you a good way, not a bad influence and a good sense of humor.
Idaujotaite

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:59:05 AM

This is such a difficult question to answer, because everybody is so different, everybody looks for different things and look at different things in a partner. I personally am at a point in my life where I can’t even answer that question because I don’t know what I want from life. When I know who I am as a person and what I expect to do in life then I can look for those qualities in  my partner but for now I can’t even answer this question to myself
ethicalbtc

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

you feel comfortable with him/her and he/she smile back
Bruce | Atomine Support

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

I'm male. My girlfriend understands me. That's important.
lonelma

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:03:37 AM

The sign that I know that I am in the right person is when I say in the crowd that everyone agrees with me and supports me, then I know I'm the right person.
TravisField

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:47:53 AM

simple he/ she is shearing caring and helpful based on this you can judge.
JohnLowry

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

her attitude towards me prove it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: