Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: about banned account  (Read 132 times)
bLockXploreR (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:18:13 AM

Hi , my main account just get banned with reason "On-Forum Alt Giveaway for 14 Days" , well i am not whinning or raging about this , i will accept my Ban Status and wait for 14 days , but i need to know why ? i never attend any giveaway in forum. need your enlightment.

Account : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1738220

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:23:57 AM

To replace Bitcoin. you want to replace Bitcoin with Baby? you deserve to get banned. Wink

🖤😏
bLockXploreR (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:28:44 AM

To replace Bitcoin. you want to replace Bitcoin with Baby? you deserve to get banned. Wink

oh man , that was a joke only , i only took word from what Dev said about Baby will replace Bitcoin in future at previous post , and i get banned for "joke" , i even not Dev or Investor , just provide explorer for every coins

14 Days banned for something like that ? oh cmon , its not fair

well what done is done , no more joke for now. Thanks for your kindly clarification , appreciate it.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:24:59 AM

oh man , that was a joke only , i only took word from what Dev said about Baby will replace Bitcoin in future at previous post , and i get banned for "joke" , i even not Dev or Investor , just provide explorer for every coins

well what done is done , no more joke for now. Thanks for your kindly clarification , appreciate it.

Note, I'm a nobody. there is no clarification man, that was my personal opinion.

🖤😏
bLockXploreR (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:26:26 AM

Note, I'm a nobody. there is no clarification man, that was my personal opinion.

Thanks for your no clarification man , you made my day  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: