Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we teach children to have businessman mentality or be successful employee  (Read 3325 times)
Quinni

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

I think both of these things should be taught, the choice is not something we can decide, the future is up to the children, so we should look at it rationally.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
microwave

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:49:20 PM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?

That is also the one problem of some parents like us because every person has their own decision and journey their lives that fit their capability, teaching  some important learning to become successful in life to overcome the poverty and looking forward into a highest standard of living but this is mandatory teaching from child to adolescent. But the final is depending on the capability of the person either successful employee or successful business man.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

Well, I won't teach my kids to be enslaved by the corporation, making themselves(corporate) richer, and working for someone else success. I will teach my kids to make money work for them instead of working for money.
We do know the feels on where this is somehow correlated or connected with our pride yet we do have already the experience on how this system works and we don't like for it to be passed up into our sons and daughters but sometimes reality cant really be avoided yet most of us doesn't really like this thing but would end up on having no choice but to go in the same path. For you to have an enough resource to support your ideal path for your child then it would be good but if not then you will still end up on depending into those corporations.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:04:45 AM

We all have that thought why do Chinese people actually make it in the business world. The reason apparently is that at an early age, their parents are conditioning the minds of their children to do business in the hopes that they will actually be heirs to their family business.
In your opinion, should we be teaching them the same or teaching them to be successful employees for the sake of climbing up the economic ladder?
There is nothing wrong with being a successful employee, cause I heard most of them make more than $200k in a month, and there are likely to be those that are making about $500k or so. But have you ever heard of Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos and the rest of them? Most of these people are not even graduates, some are school drop outs due to their parents were poor.

They chose to become entrepreneurs and today they are the world richest men. So I choose successful entrepreneurs over successful employees.
queenstella

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

Entrepreneurship is not for everyone.
Your ability to sleep soundly at night could be at stake, either way. Some people crave security and would never be happy in the variable world of the entrepreneur.
To become a business owner, you must have access to financial capital that you can invest in the start-up. This creates a higher entry barrier to becoming an entrepreneur, than to simply taking a job as someone's employee.
cryptoasr

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:24:41 AM

Every person has their own quality from their childhood.  Some are smart to flip money and do their own kind of things from their childhood and some are happy to finish the tasks they have been assigned to.  It all depends on their nature.  Understanding the nature of child and encourage them to go that way would be most rewarding.  As we know, the world need both types of people.
kidd07

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:42:55 AM

We should start now teaching children to have a business mentality instead of being a successful employee. Because making yourself employed for such a long term will not make you rich, maybe it will satisfy you when you have the job you want but still you're just a helper in that specific company. Whereas, on a business mentality you try to think outside of the box of what you could possibly invent something. Remember the tag line that our parents always say? "Study hard and graduate for you to have a better work for your future." Which is a wrong mentality. Parents should say, "study hard and graduate for you to be able to create something that is your own, make your own company and make the money work for you."
In my own opinion, I will let them discover by their own i will not force them to do things which they dont like. Whatever path they will  follow I will just support them. Success can't be teach it must their will to work hard and achieve it. Business mentality or being a succesful employee someday? Its their decision.
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

In my opinion, it is necessary at least to teach children elementary financial literacy. A lot of people become victims of scammers because they do not understand the basic things in the economic sphere. Not everyone should be taught to be businessmen and entrepreneurs, but one must be able to distinguish good financial products from the scum.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

I think the country where you come from should be a determinant factor, in my country their is no job so it will be wise to  help ones children to be business oriented and this is my goal.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:10:43 AM

Many people born in the world like me are not in a good living lifestyle in besides most of them are wanting to have changed into more than a normal living that's why there is a school for community to learned what is the best for the future depending upon the capability of a person but of course because of an ambition that makes the life changes. to be a BUSINESSMAN or SUCCESSFUL EMPLOYEE is based on the status of the Student in school.  
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

Perhaps not all are ready to become businessmen and entrepreneurs, but the fundamentals of the economy need to be taught to everyone. At least for the sake of making it harder for people to cheat.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:30:51 AM

I think perhaps we should teach the children to be neither. Instead, teach them to be more compassionate about others and to build principles in themselves and teach them to stand strong by it. I think that is better thsn teaching them to have a mentality that revolves around making money.

Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

Both are possible, but i would rather groom them in the importance of education that would prepare them for both opportunities. Family business is something can be done side by side by education and can be a way to be a successful employee. Helping them as they grow up will be good but we must be careful too of leading themvto where they are not interested. I believe we are guides to our children but not dictators. They grow up too and have their own decision something that we must influence in the early stage of their growth and maturity. 

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:39:51 PM

The basis of everything is the economy! With the right approach, it can develop into a good quality for doing business. But something tells me that all this is the regret of our generation. And it is unlikely that the world of the next generation will be based on our regrets. In other words, technologies are developing at a rapid pace, which literally requires people not only economic knowledge, but also logic or regularity in systems. Economics + technology is just so for myself I represent the nextgen. The fact is that after I learned about the project Kelvin Blockchain, I thought about the future. This is an innovation, this is quantum technology, this is a new stage in the development of civilization, which will certainly affect the current market.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

I think before starting to think of children as entrepreneurs or workers. The first thing we need to teach our children to learn to be good people is to learn good morals to help people.
Then set the direction for children according to what the family wants, but really let the children develop their strengths.
It will reveal its strength and direction is best. Smiley
Vivif

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

No doubt, indeed if I see the Chinese people in my environment too. They teach their children to jump in the business world. although it's a family business, they teach discipline and independence. I think we should imitate their culture.
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:32:25 AM

Teach him versatile thinking. The more he knows and the more versatile he is developed, the more opportunities he will see.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:08:06 PM

Yes, it is important to educate our children's about doing business in their young age.  Even they have their own dreams and wants to be in the future. Much better even they are in an early age they know the importance of doing business rather than become an employee of different company.

In my own opinion, yes we should teach our children how to earn cryptocurrency when they grow up in order for them to know how to save money and to have a successful future.
Leenkoranan

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:49:59 PM

In my opinion i will teach my childrens to be a good person also in decision making on which they really wanted to be or like,because i beleive each of us has its own path either businessman or best employee as long as its both succesfull i would rather do my support and respect in which their hearts desires or beyond their dreams.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

If you have a business and you will need an heir to it then why not? But if you don't, then it's better to just let your child choose whatever he wants to be. Parents are there just to guide them to be a good person in everything that they do. It's better to show them at an early age the things that you do and impress them since this will leave a good impression for them to imitate when they grow up.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: