Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Diamond Circle - Information memorandum - Ticker 'XDC' - Cryptostocks.com  (Read 8159 times)
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:28:37 PM

right?! i keep checking back for info, and i have to read about "Trent Churchill".

who doesn't even have shit to do with this.  Angry

(brief aside.. i think ppl truly forget marijuana is legal many places now, esp for medical conditions. even if the man did smoke pot, what in the flying blue fuck does that have to do with his expertise/professionalism?  Huh our goddamn president smoked pot!  Shocked  grow up ppl.  Roll Eyes)

which begs the question..
does anyone feel like the trolls here (globally on forum, securities and speculation subforums esp) might get paid for their services? either by competitor businesses, a government/agency, or banks?

because i work at a comp 10+ hours a day and fail to see how anyone can create seemingly well researched, well articulated and HYPER trollish posts 14+ hours a day and still provide income for their home situation.

meh. paranoid i guess.

anyway, let get back to the topic of the merging of btc and nfc

~Green

mainline

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:03:07 PM

(brief aside.. i think ppl truly forget marijuana is legal many places now, esp for medical conditions. even if the man did smoke pot, what in the flying blue fuck does that have to do with his expertise/professionalism?  Huh our goddamn president smoked pot!  Shocked  grow up ppl.  Roll Eyes)

D00d, you got "pothead" and "methhead meth dealer" mixed up.

Trent Churchill – Director
I was talking to someone in Brisbane who has dealt with Trent before is it true he was a meth head and was selling meth on SR and was previously running a Mining OP where he ripped alot of people off and also threaten my contacts family and his kids? I just want to confirm its the right Trent Churchill.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:03:46 AM

i see you are right.

so.......

who again is Trent Churchill?

I can personally assure everyone, Trent Churchill has no involvement with Diamond Circle.

oh yeah, he doesnt have shit to do with this still.

and btw, if the sumbitch was taking meth, if hes past it now, who the fuck is anyone to judge him?
unless he's in the process of taking your fucking hubcaps off your car for a goddamned hit, i think he should be a non fucking issue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill‎

again, back to the discussion at hand.

So hows about them Yankees? (yankees being Diamond Circle)
BitHub

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:22:48 AM

just to clear things up, this was actually taken from the diamond circle website.

"Trent Churchill – Director

Trent has been mining crypto currency solidly for the last 2 years and has been operating Triple B Group full time since October 2012 and he joined Diamond Circle in Oct 2013. Trent has a long history in sales and promotional marketing in industries ranging from IT to automotive transport to entertainment. Trent brings a wealth of BTC mining, EMA trading and Securities exchange Asset design and operational knowledge."

so he was involved in Diamond Circle. They must have got rid of him and removed his details from the site after my exposure.
mainline

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:43:41 AM

i see you are right.

so.......

who again is Trent Churchill?

I can personally assure everyone, Trent Churchill has no involvement with Diamond Circle.

oh yeah, he doesnt have shit to do with this still.

and btw, if the sumbitch was taking meth, if hes past it now, who the fuck is anyone to judge him?
unless he's in the process of taking your fucking hubcaps off your car for a goddamned hit, i think he should be a non fucking issue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill‎

again, back to the discussion at hand.

So hows about them Yankees? (yankees being Diamond Circle)

To answer a few of your questions:

1.  Cars with hubcaps are for poor people.  Anyone stealing hubcaps in this day and age is not just drug-addled, but hopelessly, pathologically stupid.

2.  Since you can't tell the difference between meth and pot, your opinions are unlikely to matter to anyone, least of all me.

No hard feelings, bro.  Keep those hubcaps clean.
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 02:46:11 AM

1.  Cars with hubcaps are for poor people.  Anyone stealing hubcaps in this day and age is not just drug-addled, but hopelessly, pathologically stupid.

what if you really, REALLY NEEDED that hubcap, right now

i'm, uh, asking for a friend

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
EduardoDeCastro

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:49:29 AM

D00d, i'll fix you up, but you can't do it here...
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:03:49 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 06:47:53 AM by GreenBits

Mainline!!  Cheesy Grin

I was just discussing your ilk earlier!  Grin ive been waiting for you, brother.

You, out of all the trolls i respect (but disagree with). I am proud to have garnered the attention of one of the cool kid trolls. how fetch.

now lets begin Smiley

1. contrary to popular belief, hubcaps are still produced for modern vehicles. the caveat, however, is that they are usually for high end rims to protect the lugs/wheels from extraction. while you may have seen the cheap, mass produced generic versions of hubcaps commonly available on the market in the venues you frequent, car owners with higher end vehicles or aftermarket wheel accessories are definitely still investing in hubcaps for aesthetic pleasure and to protect their gaudy but expensive investments from theft. these types of hubcaps (with their brand specific locks) are pretty much the only ones of value that exist anymore. most models of car that came off the production line with caps are a thing of the past. it would even be somewhat difficult to identify many late model vehicles with hubcaps still attached. although if you did find an older hubcap nowadays, chances are it might be attached to a restored/ well maintained classic (which we all know the absolute rage among the indigent)

shit, im poor; they took all my btc and all i got was this t shirt. and my rent is due in 13 days.

not really. i didnt even get a t shirt.

rent's still due though. might need to get myself over to a parking lot with an allen wrench.

Cheesy

2. i have been an ardent researcher of medical therapies involving the use of marijuana to treat  chronic, debilitating childhood illness. i have specific interest in the way the terpenic compounds (responsible for the taste and smell of plants) augment the synergenic effectiveness of the various cb- compounds present in more indica dominate strains. my interest has evolved into a breeding program where I am trying to stabilize a very low thc/ high cbn-cbd strain with an amazingly pungent smell (notes of fuel, limonene, vanillin) once stable i will introduce an elite clone high in myrcene (already stabilized, commercial clone, i can't reveal the strain). the myrcene that the elite clone brings to the table will assist in faster uptake, hopefully. additional stabilization with autoflowering genetics should give us something that even a brownthumb could grow (and hopefully make it available to a wider audience for use)

ive never seen meth in my life. i know its a crystalline solid. and apparently it stinks to high hell (not in a natural, terpenic way like mj, but an acrid, chemical smell).

....i have seen a few episodes of Breaking Bad (its kind of somber for my tastes).

im reasonably sure, however, that i'd be able to tell the two apart, given my extreme familiarity with the former. so where did i get that from Huh.. hmmm..

Trent Churchill – Director

Trent has been mining crypto currency solidly for the last 2 years and has been operating Triple B Group full time since October 2012 and he joined Diamond Circle in Oct 2013. Trent has a long history in sales and promotional marketing in industries ranging from IT to automotive transport to entertainment. Trent brings a wealth of BTC mining, EMA trading and Securities exchange Asset design and operational knowledge.

I was talking to someone in Brisbane who has dealt with Trent before is it true he was a meth head and was selling meth on SR and was previously running a Mining OP where he ripped alot of people off and also threaten my contacts family and his kids? I just want to confirm its the right Trent Churchill.

No this is not true... The contact you speak of is jaded and slandering Trent on purpose. Yes Trent once upon a time smoked a little green... the mentioned contact would badger Trent relentlessly to give him smoke and travel with his 2 autistic children at all hours of the evening to Trent waiting for hours every time in the car even if no-one was home until Trent gave in.

Trent stopped smoking pot for chronic back pain and completely changed his life when he started to receive recognition for his work in BTC/LTC circles and treatment for a liver condition started. Trent was not happy with this persons behavior of dragging his children around to do these things and vocalized this to the person... This brought on a trolling war from hell on Twitter, localbitcoins and both forums. Trent has never sold substances and nor has he been on silk road ever.

mayhap you missed this, it is of little consequence. esp since you can't tell the difference between a drug user and a drug dealer (this can be a very different beast depending on the substance you are talking about)

so, i usually take my hearsay with a grain of optimism. seeing as how I dont know either BitHub or loufiethecat, i cant vet the information. so when I comment on second hand accounts of asinine bullshit in an anonymous forum i prefer to disseminate at least positive half truths. i try to serve the greater good but i falter at times.
i apologize if this is too naive for your tastes.

but i see you forgot to answer my third question.. my mistake honestly, i forgot to put a question mark behind it.

"en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill"‎ ?

my bad.

so, hopefully, clarification for you my friend Smiley and i do mean friend Smiley your kind fascinates me. i would love to chat you up via pm. if you have free time

2.  Since you can't tell the difference between meth and pot, your opinions are unlikely to matter to anyone, least of all me.

No hard feelings, bro.  Keep those hubcaps clean. (i drive a honda civic, it has those little ass rims that are hard to clean, thx for the well wish!!)

so do my opinions matter to anyone now? esp you?
probably not. im just the fucking idiot that cant tell the difference between a plant and a synthetic substance. those potheads, huh?

crazy i got a response though.. usually when i see opinions that have no inherent value to me i just move on to the next thread.

different strokes for very different folks, i guess

we will have a lot to talk about in the near future, my new friend.

~Your Buddy Green

but seriously..

I think we have been quite rude interrupting this thread with our antics. This thread was created with the intention of informing people about the products and services Diamond Circle intends to offer. Surely this discourse does not assist that end.  

Let us be gentlemen and take this conversation outside of here, shall we? like recognizes like.

Or a more relevant question mainline; do you think Diamond Circle's unique approach at ATMs (given the recent introduction of bitcoin atms in the states) might be more attractive due to the appeal of nfc integration? And given the irreversible nature of btc transactions, how do you feel about the integration of btc and nfc? I have concerns for sophisticated, proximity based hacking techniques that might arise in the future when nfc becomes more widely accepted.
EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:24:26 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 12:53:22 PM by EduardoDeCastro

@GreenBits:

Hubcaps are hubcaps, still as common as dirt.  Here's an amazon link for you, in case a tweeker steals one of yours:  http://www.amazon.com/b?node=15706831
For the price of a tuggy from a crack whore, you can totally pimp your ride.

If your logic re: hubcap as an anti-theft device held any water, stealing hubcaps would be akin to stealing locks from locked doors, or stealing alarm systems from banks.

To bring this back on topic, prevalence of your type of thinking on the securities subforum makes it a veritable incubator for scams.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:31:42 PM

uses first and surname. must be legit!

GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:13:45 PM

@GreenBits:

Hubcaps are hubcaps, still as common as dirt.  Here's an amazon link for you, in case a tweeker steals one of yours:  http://www.amazon.com/b?node=15706831
For the price of a tuggy from a crack whore, you can totally pimp your ride.( dont do this ppl! i dont think this is good advice!)

If your logic re: hubcap as an anti-theft device held any water, stealing hubcaps would be akin to stealing locks from locked doors, or stealing alarm systems from banks.

To bring this back on topic, prevalence of your type of thinking on the securities subforum makes it a veritable incubator for scams.

hey eduardo! how are you doing today? i hope this Sunday finds you well and with your family  Grin

i really like reading you posts, your criticisms always make me examine the other side of things for a moment. usually a very brief moment. as i have said before, you guys simply intrigue me! id love to chat with you via pm as well, or skype, pm me for my handle!

excellent! i can agree and disagree with this comment. i dont think you truly understand how I think, honestly, but I could be wrong; it is of little consequence. but im sure that, since like me you are a seeker of edification, we can both agree that rational, constructive and on-topic discussion will assist everyone in making the most informed choices when investing in these securities.

So lets talk about the topic at hand since you took the time to post here ( we appreciate it!)

Do you think that merchants will be interested in adopting the bitcoin mobile reader (http://diamondcircle.net/collections/business/products/mobile-reader-writer) rather than preexisting but similar payment systems (like Paypal/Square) that are tied to the traditional ACH system? One of the chief complaints of merchants using the ACH integrated systems is the possibility of chargeback, which isnt possible with btc. What are your thoughts?

And when you answer me, can you provide a clear statement of your motivation for your comments towards me, and your participation in this thread? I would greatly appreciate it

Eagerly awaiting your response,
~Green

EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 05:49:26 PM

http://nfcsupport.nl/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/nfc-reader-269x300.jpg <-actual product
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0268/3099/products/ACR122U-2_large.png?v=1384530993 <-product of lame photoshop from your link.

Bitcoin ATM being sold on site - another render.
Just stop it.  There's nothing to discuss here.  

My motivation has been stated multiple times on this forum.  I'm tired of scammers turning Bitcoin into the laughingstock of finance.  I'm tired of having to explain that not all bitcoiners are greedy, gullible fools.  I'm tired of being embarrassed of being involved in Bitcoin.  I'm tired of scammers bringing outside regulations to my Bitcoin.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:07:22 PM

then why are you in this thread if you have no interest in this product or security?

im actually interested in this. perhaps that makes me a fool. it is of little consequence to you, right?

are you being paid by an agency or organization for your contributions to this forum? i am genuinely curious, please respond.

and, is it unusual to use photoshop renders for new products that haven't been developed yet (but have been designed?) i saw that NEOBEE used photoshop in the beginning (to illustrate the building design), but as soon as it was built we had wonderful, high resolution photographs to replace them! ive never rolled out a multimillion dollar company; if you have some personal experience or constructive input  you can share to clarify we'd appreciate it.

Reviewing your post history, you seem to contribute mostly negative opinions in venues where the general mood is the opposite. are you experiencing personal problems in your life that bring you distress? i have been there before man, and if you need someone to talk to, I will honest to god give you my phone number so we can talk about it. I hate to see any of my fellows suffer needlessly; i can only hope that the Lord will bless me for this particular view of life (it has led to being taking advantage of before). If you aren't comfortable with me or the whole religion thing, I have a number of people from different walks of life that would be happy to assist you with any type of personal obstacle that may seem to big to get by. just let me know via pm, you dont have to put your business out in the open.

Hope to hear from you soon brother,
~Green

EDIT: I thought of something funny that i had to share with you, Ed. I hope this brightens your day a little

I'm tired of scammers turning Bitcoin into the laughingstock of finance.

I think we could use your skills in the various Mt Gox threads of late!! Smiley  Grin

EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:33:12 PM

To answer your question:
If I was being paid by an agency to post here, my answer would be "No."
If I was not being paid by an agency to post here, my answer would be "No."
Your probing question, therefore, is a time waster.

You are not innocent.  Scamming would be impossible if it wasn't for the willing victims such as yourself.  If I want the rats to go away, simply killing them off would be an exercise in futility, unless i clean up the food that brought them around in the first place.  You are the food that makes Bitcoin so attractive to scammers.

My personal life has even less to do with the securities subforum than your weird ramblings about hubcaps.
I don't mean to be harsh, but it's time to demand more from the people asking you for money than promises and photoshops.

GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:04:32 PM

I am far from innocent, sir.  Grin but i try to mend the things in the past i have broken

Im sorry if my ramblings seemed weird; thanks for the clarification. I will use this in the future to make my points more cogent.

here is my portfolio on havelock:

https://www.havelockinvestments.com/publicportfolio/qhGUCPuGc82vGMD32AgUL6hNjPSUxJrdtyyvDj3ghtTq7WhyWGKhCtwm9E7xPpS8

Do you have any good advice about any of these securities? i would love to hear your opinions about some of these securities.

Outside of my portfolio, what other assets do you think are a good buy at the moment?

And Im sorry for prying into your personal life; you just seem so angry every time you post I thought i could help you in some way maybe. my offer still stands man; i honestly think you may have more stress on your plate than you might can see, given your tone and attitude as expressed by your communications.

Feed the trolls because they must eat; but serve them bitter fruit.

~Green

since you think this security is a bad buy, and are trying to protect people from it (i applaud your efforts sir); what other measures have you taken to vet this company? if you have some research you can share with us (esp negative research), please share with us so no one will make the mistakes you wish to save us from. if it is useful information, I will compensate you for it, not a whole lot because i am not a man of means at the moment (i recently got hacked). but i promise i will make it worth your time and effort.

EduardoDeCastro

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:14:42 PM

Let's get this straight:  I'm not some misguided philanthropist, trying to save you from yourself.  My interests are purely selfish, as I have already made clear.  I'll repeat, since it obviously hasn't sunk in -- I don't want my participation in Bitcoin to be a source of embarrassment for me.  I don't want a seemingly limitless supply of suckers to attract scammers, who, in turn, attract LEO and regulators.  What better excuse to regulate Bitcoin out of existence than "just look at it -- it's nothing but scammers fleecing people!"

I'm ridding *my* Bitcoin of vermin because *I live here*.  I don't want people shitting up where *I* sleep.

>tangent:

Here's another lulzy photoshop from your site -- this one purportedly showing the "IOS app" --

http://s30.postimg.org/ynkj28cdt/appl.jpg

This is curious for the simple fact that the times 9:41AM and 9:42AM are significant to APPL products. Find out why:  http://www.digitalfilmtree.com/blog/2012/02/why-do-apples-iphone-ads-always-show-the-time-set-to-942/

Oh, yeah -- without looking at your "portfolio," I can tell you that you should sell as quickly as possible, and keep your money in Bitcoin.  If the history of Bitcoin and Bitcoin-denominated securities teaches us anything, it's "FFS,  KEEP YOUR BITCOIN IN BITCOIN!"

GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:31:06 PM

Let's get this straight:  I'm not some misguided philanthropist, trying to save you from yourself.  My interests are purely selfish, as I have already made clear.  I'll repeat, since it obviously hasn't sunk in -- I don't want my participation in Bitcoin to be a source of embarrassment for me.  I don't want a seemingly limitless supply of suckers to attract scammers, who, in turn, attract LEO and regulators.  What better excuse to regulate Bitcoin out of existence than "just look at it -- it's nothing but scammers fleecing people!"

I'm ridding *my* Bitcoin of vermin because *I live here*.  I don't want people shitting up where *I* sleep.

so what are you doing to prevent this? just not wanting it? i dont think this will be effective; it hasnt worked for me in the past.
i dont think what i perceive to be your current strategy (contributing opinions that have little to do with the topic of discussion in order to generate confusion/dissent) is effective either.

You cannot exist with bitcoin in a vacuum. it needs people to grow and proliferate. so we either need to educate these "suckers" or what we both can agree on (btc) will be lost to us. we can stop these scammers together, man. thats what these threads are for. but only through rational discourse and synthetic thought.

please help me save bitcoin. even if you do have selfish motivations; our wills can align. i cant do this alone, i need all the help i can get.

~Green
knownothing

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:47:20 PM

Well, I was wrong about the trolls. Here is a meaningful update to another successfully polluted bitcointalk thread:

http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=fd642ef4ad55c334d6c22c6ff&id=d744f6bbe7&e=[UNIQID]
mainline

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:09:53 AM

Well, I was wrong about the trolls. Here is a meaningful update to another successfully polluted bitcointalk thread:

http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=fd642ef4ad55c334d6c22c6ff&id=d744f6bbe7&e=[UNIQID]

"The DC ATM solution has been partnered with Touchmate an international Kiosk and ATM builder , with over 12 years experience and thousands of installations across the globe. Touchmate is located in both the USA and Australia."

Looking at a pic of an angle iron frame with a flatscreen & ATM guts, all on a garage bay floor, made me wonder:  Who is this established international Touchmate?  

Google search for "Touchmate ATM" net me exactly ... zero results.

Such established.
Very ATM.
So 12 years.
Wow.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:20:24 PM

"The DC ATM solution has been partnered with Touchmate an international Kiosk and ATM builder , with over 12 years experience and thousands of installations across the globe. Touchmate is located in both the USA and Australia."

Looking at a pic of an angle iron frame with a flatscreen & ATM guts, all on a garage bay floor, made me wonder:  Who is this established international Touchmate?  

Google search for "Touchmate ATM" net me exactly ... zero results.

Such established.
Very ATM.
So 12 years.
Wow.

http://www.touchmate.com.au/

They actually seem very legit. If this site is authentic (I have no reason to believe it isn't), they have worked for some pretty major corps (Shell, Toyota, the US Army, Coca-Cola and BP to name a few)

Actually Established.
Very Legit.
Much Business.

~Green

I might actually invest in this a little now when I exit my NEOBEE and PETA positions. This made me feel a little better about this. Will continue to perform diligence.

EDIT: I think these are the guys responsible for the little Kinko kiosks you can feed money into to load your card balance. If this is the case, they make a decent product as well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: