Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Diamond Circle - Information memorandum - Ticker 'XDC' - Cryptostocks.com  (Read 8156 times)
Stephen Rowlison (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 11:28:04 PM

The company has started the rollout of a completely cash-less ATM which accepts both debit and credit cards rather than bank notes for Bitcoin and expects delivery next week from touchmate.com.au

The device dispenses plastic Bitcoins that are about the size of a standard metal coin.  The machine also provides balances and a sell Bitcoin feature with a cash docket that can be redeemed for cash through participating merchants.

To address the security issue your secret account number is stored on the Tag.  A password is stored in the company’s database but not the secret account number. This means that a thief would need the tags and the database to make a getaway with your Bitcoins.

Your pubic account number, the one you give out to people that want to send you money to is also stored on the tag which is safe.  These tags broadcast your account number to nearby mobile phones so that others can send you Bitcoins.  Tags come in a range of shapes and sizes including wrist bands, pendants and key fobs. 

The company offers both variable and fixed price Bitcoins.  The fixed price Bitcoins are not affected by price volatility as the company charges a small premium to hedge against price variations.
The Tags can also be used to purchase goods and services at retail merchants that have installed the company’s Merchant Point of Sale solution which costs about $100.00. The company also provides an exchange web site to allow users to change their PIN, report lost tags, add bank accounts to sell their Bitcoins for up to $1,000 without requiring any identification documents.

For added security and convenience the company offers a reader that can be used at home with the tags which gives peace of mind since it’s not connected to the Internet. 

“For those that travel frequently and buy from overseas stand the benefit the most”, said Stephen Rowlison CEO of the company. “Our network means that you’ll never need to pay for a foreign currency charge or fall victim to exchange rates when you buy our Bitcoins from our global ATM fleet”.  When you land in a new country you can pay in Bitcoin in the shops.  Merchants like it also because they can buy supplies in Bitcoin and not get hit by charges either and reduce cash on hand.  Our ATM operators earn % but are required to keep the machines full of Bitcoin tags which we supply at no charge”. 

http://diamondcircle.net

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:32:22 PM

lol, are you a sock Fawn?

I think ive upset the trolls, this is fun! i might have to branch out to other threads..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad#Dark_tetrad
How do you score?

Great stuff, other than... No ATMs Sad
Signage, Kiosks, but no ATMs.
Some things that sort-a look like ATMs, but...  No ATMs.  Hence zero results for "Touchmate ATM."

so like... what do you think an atm is called, generally? like, what can we define it as?

a kiosk maybe?

http://www.atmexperts.com/atm-cabinets-enclosures.html
not so good with the google these days...i try though

I don't get why the trolls are coming out for this particular security. I guess its easier to attack here than getting their ass handed to them in a more popular securities thread.

Re: Your NeoBee position -- What you're doing is called "trading," not "investing."  Trading is profitable with outright scams when done right -- all you need is traders dumber then yourself, "greater fools."  Many people made serious cheddar trading Labcoin.

Actually I believe NEOBEE is an investment. At least, me and 439.2 btc worth of market participation. I could be wrong Smiley

oh btw mainline/ed/fawn(pulled out the fresh sock!), the personal attacks won't work. even if you did offend me, I would provide you with a tempered response. 10+ years customer service Wink You could call me a nigger to my face (im black) and I'd shake your hand good sir Smiley Its happened a great many times before.

or ma'am.
now come on, amp this shit up and get under my skin! your attacks are becoming less and less effectual.

ooooor lets talk about the goddamned issue. sans the fud.

~Green

the trolls are getting lazier. i think its working.
like, if no one pays you guys to troll, how in the fuck do you have enough time to post here like this? i want to write a book about you guys.. you are the most interesting examples of non productive psychopathic behavior I have seen
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:52:07 AM

your absolutely right, im a poor idiot shitbag.

Grin

atm is still a kiosk, though. a kiosk that makes ach transactions. not all kiosks are atms, but pretty much all atms can be defined as a kiosk.

come on, d00d, duh.

kinda like a troll is a person that makes asinine comments anonymously for personal ego edification Smiley (see what i did there?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiosk#Interactive_kiosks

An electronic kiosk (or computer kiosk or interactive kiosk) houses a computer terminal that often employs custom kiosk software designed to function while preventing users from accessing system functions.

is this the limited user interaction you meant? i hope so.. i dont want anyone inside my Wells Fargo atm. Well Fargo is fucking me hard enough. you honestly cant have that poor of a grasp of English; your posting history belies this. You are actually quite clever (the NEOBEE pst with the cat made me laugh)

oh, you typically invest when you enter a position in a security. im using this definition of investment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investment

which definition are you using?

also, when people enter positions, eventually they do intend to close them. hard to pay bills with shares. but meh, still the aforementioned idiot. i should send you my funds for safekeeping.

send me a wallet address. and take my money!

~Green

Did you invest in Activeminer? I was reading your post history (a long, illustrious one at that) and I noticed you tend to speak negatively of all securities despite the fact you seemingly havent invested in any of them. What is your motivation for participating in those threads? People obviously aren't heeding your message (probably because your motives are transparent).

This has been fun and all, but this is kinda getting old; no one has really said anything that advances the conversation, and I feel I have been arguing with the same person across three different accounts. send over a fresh sock, or a more senior troll with more skin in the game (mainline was a worthy opponent). Either respond with some thing really hurtful (and interesting) or talk about the issue at hand. dont give me poorly researched google data and argue semantics (like an atm not being a kiosk. Roll Eyes come one man, you have better shit than that.)

also, i would like to purchase the persona management software you are using for the forum. this is a serious solicitation.

EDIT: some of you guys may not know about PMS systems, really interesting shit:
http://www.stuffyoushouldknow.com/blog/persona-management-software-a-little-birdie-created-your-opinion/

give me info i can synthesize with Smiley

and enjoy your dinner if you live in the continental US, its about that time. we are having pasta tonight I think.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:24:49 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 02:37:41 AM by GreenBits

I have answered your (rather odd and awkwardly stated) question, quoted here: "so like... what do you think an atm is called, generally? like, what can we define it as?  a kiosk maybe?"

A well-mannered response would have been a simple "Thank you!"  Instead, you chose to type as fast and as much as you can, presumably in hopes that quantity would become quality.  It didn't.

This is why you can't have nice things.  Ever.
Im very verbose; to a fault.

since we have exchanged posts:
you have accused me of being poor
you have accused me of being ignorant of my profession
you have accused me of being gullible.

i have attacked your ideas but i have never attacked you this entire time. this is intentional. i refuse to provide narcissistic supply to anyone.

did you seriously just lecture me on manners my man?

Huh

Let me stop.

This isn't very Christian of me. I've been a bit of an ass.

Im sorry if I hurt your feelings; i sometimes forget there are people behind the personas (im being dead ass serious). I guess I get a little overzealous in messing with people I perceive as trolls. I'll be honest with you, I do think you are a shill, but Im really not trying to mess your night up or belittle you. It just really irks me when you guys start up sometimes. It has been my personal experience that most aggressive personas retreat when you publically ask them to reveal their motivations (if they dont deny it; the subsequent dance around the issue exposes the motivations anyway)

you utilize a lot of the disinformation tactics ive come to expect when dealing with shills. concern for minutiae that derails/slows the pace of the conversation.  the use of fallacious logic (particularly ad hominem arguments, false attribution and equivocation) to drive home points that arent even relevant to the topic of conversation. if you are a legitimate forum user in there, again, my bad. but I will plainly say that I believe you are one of many personas being controlled by maybe 3 to 4 users on this board (and many others) that is part of a concerted disinformation campaign intended to damage bitcoin and related infrastructure.

if you are indeed this, I understand its just a job (we all suffer them) and you have to get paid to feed your family like everyone else. i just dont agree with you morally; you could have used your Masters in psych for much more constructive purposes than this. you will also be judged by your maker at the end of you. he will frown on the disservice you have provided your brother.

I just feel attacked when presented with deception.  Undecided

I would like to extend an olive branch. I ll leave you alone. Just go easy on the threads i frequent... i actually do use them as a resource for investment information (such resources are scant when dealing with btc denominated securities)

~Green
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 04:02:53 AM

Jesus Christ dude, did you graduate from the same mental institution as that Solar Wind mining dude, or are you just on the same drugs?

You should try communicating in simple, unadorned, un-goddamn-fucking-shaggy-dog-storied prose, you might be surprised at the results (this is bitcointalk)

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 04:38:47 AM

Jesus Christ dude, did you graduate from the same mental institution as that Solar Wind mining dude, or are you just on the same drugs?

You should try communicating in simple, unadorned, un-goddamn-fucking-shaggy-dog-storied prose, you might be surprised at the results (this is bitcointalk)

holy shit a chance to win a goddamn fucking DOLLAR?  where do I sign up, oh wait, you already said, nevermind

I just invested a fiver and I already earned HPV, Crohn's Disease, and adult onset diabetes!

It says how right in the post.  You find a bad guy, and you spray him with the putative pepper spray (although the bottle says CS gas, which is a completely different thing and not basically a food product).  If you are protected, you post a good review.

Yeah can we get a link to that degree program at Ashworth College? 

What country are you in?  Is it really legal to offer psychiatric services on Internet forums there?  What color is your sun, is it around 5800K like ours?

you keep investing the way you do, your kid will be lucky to go to clown college, if they even still have those when you finally dig yourself out of debt

Why are you in this thread, puppet? Again with the personal attacks and never an appeal to logic or reason.

Let's see what next random ass person is going to post in here. You cant have infinite socks man. And you aren't going to burn all of them on me. The bandwagon approach isnt working for you.

This was much shorter. Im learning.  Grin
You guys must really have it in for this company..
DeadwoodDan

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 04:57:55 AM

Thanks for not backing up a gallon of verbal diarrhea on us, that's a start Smiley

I think you're a scammer.

You've pulled up a bunch of posts of mine from random threads.

Go ahead on.

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:12:49 AM

Thanks for not backing up a gallon of verbal diarrhea on us, that's a start Smiley

I think you're a scammer.

You've pulled up a bunch of posts of mine from random threads.

Go ahead on.

Ive been so silly! By engaging you ive done the very thing i sought to prevent you from doing.. clogging this thread up with rubbish.

Well played sir. I saw what you did there  Grin

I'll reply to you, but I'll be starting a different thread elsewhere. We can talk all day tomorrow while im at work. About to lay it down for the night. Work in the morning; I have bills and shit. Be prepared to defend yourself in the morning, though.

respond to this before you respond here: (you never answered me)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=488075.msg5378337#msg5378337

~A Sleepy Green
DeadwoodDan

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 05:23:34 AM

Be prepared to defend yourself in the morning, though.

what

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:33:00 AM

This doesn't look as bad as some cryptostocks offerings, but

some one could have just taken a dump on a plate and it would look better.

hjbuell

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Writer $0.10/word +

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 05:54:33 PM

This doesn't look as bad as some cryptostocks offerings, but

some one could have just taken a dump on a plate and it would look better.

I can't stop laughing at that. Thanks Atruk.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I guess the plate makes all the difference from one cryptostock company to the next. Hahaha, I love your humor!

Being different is all it takes to make a difference. H. J. Buell
Writer from $0.10 per word. https://hjbuell.com
knownothing

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:48:54 PM

The company has started the rollout of a completely cash-less ATM which accepts both debit and credit cards rather than bank notes for Bitcoin and expects delivery next week from touchmate.com.au

The device dispenses plastic Bitcoins that are about the size of a standard metal coin.  The machine also provides balances and a sell Bitcoin feature with a cash docket that can be redeemed for cash through participating merchants.

To address the security issue your secret account number is stored on the Tag.  A password is stored in the company’s database but not the secret account number. This means that a thief would need the tags and the database to make a getaway with your Bitcoins.

Your pubic account number, the one you give out to people that want to send you money to is also stored on the tag which is safe.  These tags broadcast your account number to nearby mobile phones so that others can send you Bitcoins.  Tags come in a range of shapes and sizes including wrist bands, pendants and key fobs. 

The company offers both variable and fixed price Bitcoins.  The fixed price Bitcoins are not affected by price volatility as the company charges a small premium to hedge against price variations.
The Tags can also be used to purchase goods and services at retail merchants that have installed the company’s Merchant Point of Sale solution which costs about $100.00. The company also provides an exchange web site to allow users to change their PIN, report lost tags, add bank accounts to sell their Bitcoins for up to $1,000 without requiring any identification documents.

For added security and convenience the company offers a reader that can be used at home with the tags which gives peace of mind since it’s not connected to the Internet. 

“For those that travel frequently and buy from overseas stand the benefit the most”, said Stephen Rowlison CEO of the company. “Our network means that you’ll never need to pay for a foreign currency charge or fall victim to exchange rates when you buy our Bitcoins from our global ATM fleet”.  When you land in a new country you can pay in Bitcoin in the shops.  Merchants like it also because they can buy supplies in Bitcoin and not get hit by charges either and reduce cash on hand.  Our ATM operators earn % but are required to keep the machines full of Bitcoin tags which we supply at no charge”. 

http://diamondcircle.net

Thanks for the update. I think the work your doing along with the likes of Cointike, Neo&Bee, Lamassu, Bitcoin Kinetics, and others, are the much needed first steps to bring the btc network to a tangible place for the masses. I hope this will all culminate in some really innovative and groundbreaking Bitcoin POS technologies.

Cheers!
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:06:55 PM

Do you actually have anything for sale on your site that actually excists that people can buy and recieve now ?
Think i earlier saw that you sold shares in your company on your site for 1500 dollar(each ?) if that was per share then thats quite a bit higher price than you sold them for on cryptostocks, why's that the case ?

Stephen Rowlison (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 11:12:14 PM

You may purchase the NFC tags and place an order for our Bitcoin ATM.

The shares were $2,000AUD for 100 (a parcel) in paper script.  These are still available to private investors at a price negotiated.  The Crypto listing offers the potential for liquidity to investors and potential profits for traders.

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:17:59 PM

http://www.news-leader.com/article/20140302/BUSINESS04/303020022/Bitcoin-Springfield-mining-machines-Slaughter?gcheck=1&nclick_check=1
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 07:23:59 PM

I can't wait to see all the DC machines coming all around Europe and the Middle east very soon. So anyone investing in these shares will be laughing soon.. all the way to the MOON.. Smiley
mooncake

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:05:40 AM

Is there a plan in place in the event that Cryptostocks no longer provide exchange service? How can Diamond Circle get in touch with shareholders? How does Diamond Circle verify that shareholders claiming to be shareholders are indeed shareholders?
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:04:08 PM

It seems like some big guys Account got hacked and dumped 10k shares XDC at rediculously low pricelevels... pretty messed up... CHEAP XDC!
mooncake

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:53:23 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 09:13:55 AM by mooncake

I feel that it is very unfair to the overseas shareholders.
1. Overseas shareholders cannot convert the XDC shares to ASSOB shares, so they are left with only the Buy Back option.
2. The last closing price is 0.001 BTC, a drop of 92% within 1 week! Overseas shareholders are left with only a miserly amount of BTC.

I believe IPO investors suffer greater loss since the IPO price was very much higher then.

Announcement from CEO Stephen Rowlison:

Diamond Circle Buy Back or Conversion of XDC to DCL - Notice to Shareholders - XDC closing 30th June 2014
Dear Shareholder,  

Owing to the significant growth of our company and the desire to be an international recognised brand, Diamond Circle are seeking to raise additional capital to expand.Diamond Circle and advises that the XDC Cryptostocks listing for our ordinary shares will close on the 15th of June 2014.  Diamond Circle will initiate a buy back for shareholders that are not eligible for conversion to the Australian Small Scale offer board (ASSOB). Ineligible shareholders are Retail investors who are not classed as sophisticated or overseas investors.  Eligible investors also include all investor who hold Diamond Circle paper share certificates issued prior to 5th of June 2014.

Option 1 - Buy Back
The buyback scheme is open to all investors and once approval has been granted by ASSOB for the listing of our stock.  Subject to a successful listing (minimum raise of $100,000 AUD) XDC Cryptostocks shareholders will be offered a btc payment at the closing price of XDC shares as at the 15th of June 2014, payable by the company within 90 days.  As of this time XDC trading will be halted on Cryptostocks.

Option 2 – Conversion
Diamond Circle is offering 30% of its 1,000,000 shares of issued capital in three rounds as follows:
Round 1 – 25,000,000 Shares at 1 cent each.
Round 2 – 12,500,000 shares at 2 cents each
Round 3 – 50,000,000 shares at 4 cents each.

Under this new capital structure, Diamond Circle market capitalisation will be $8,333,333 AUD.

Eligible investors may elect to convert the XDC shares to ASSOB shares as follows:
1 (one) “XDC” Cryptostocks Share for 450 (four hundred and fifty) “DCL” (proposed) Diamond Circle ASSOB shares.  The company anticipates that the minimum raise will be met however cannot provide a guarantee until such time as all orders for stock are processed. Orders a processed on a first in first served basis.

Anonymous XDC shareholders
Anonymous XDC shareholders must advise Diamond Circle whether they wish to be included in the buyback or conversion option.  Failure to notify Diamond Circle will result in forfeiture of XDC shares and all rights.

I am very grateful for the support that many of you have given us since we first listed and trust that you will take to time to review our new offer document and transfer your holdings into our new capital model.
Kindly contact me via email with your decision prior to the 30th of June 2014.

Kind regards,
Stephen Rowlison
CEO Diamond Circle
srowlison@diamondcircle.net
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:47:32 PM

Dude... this is truly ****ed up.

The owners themselves are dumping massive loads of stocks on their own shareholders. Look at the increase of publicly owned stocks. End of March: 5k, Yesterday: 51k, Today 61k.
NO ANNOUNCEMENT OF THIS DUMP OR ANYTHING?

This guy is just dumping to push the price all the way down, so the buyback price will be a fraction of what it used to be.

Shareholders Unite against these fraudulent actions!!!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: