Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:40:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which are the most participated bounties?  (Read 450 times)
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

Hi,

I see people being part for all kind of bounty programs. Every project has pretty much the same bounties, however there are always some differences and some projects create entirely new programs specifically fore their needs.

So i was wondering, in which bounties people are mosts wiling to participate.

i saw a lot of participants in telegram and social media campaigns followed by signature campaign, i think it's because of lesser work that's why you'll find some campaign has a lot of participants compared to other.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:26:21 AM

Hi,

I see people being part for all kind of bounty programs. Every project has pretty much the same bounties, however there are always some differences and some projects create entirely new programs specifically fore their needs.

i saw a lot of participants in telegram and social media campaigns followed by signature campaign, i think it's because of lesser work that's why you'll find some campaign has a lot of participants compared to other.
for bounty campaigns that most participation is still social media as your opinion but seirinng journey now many bounty hunter also switched to blogs besides higher his salary  also we only need to do the job only one time not sebagaiman social media

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

Hi,

for bounty campaigns that most participation is still social media as your opinion but seirinng journey now many bounty hunter also switched to blogs besides higher his salary  also we only need to do the job only one time not sebagaiman social media
It will all depends on the ability of the bounty hunter but mostly facebook and twitter are the most flooded in terms of bounty participation because they are the easiest way compared to signature campaign and I think translation are the most hardest part of bounty to be participated .

tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:23:50 AM

Most bounty hunters participate on social media like twitter, facebook, telegram and reddit. The number of required participants is higher than signature, youtube, translation and discord campaign that is only limited below hundreds. Then social media accounts can be used simultaneously with many campaigns from one or more as long as you can. Not like in signature campaign that is against the FORUM rules.

HODL
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:08:27 AM

Most bounty hunters participate on social media like twitter, facebook, telegram and reddit. The number of required participants is higher than signature, youtube, translation and discord campaign that is only limited below hundreds. Then social media accounts can be used simultaneously with many campaigns from one or more as long as you can. Not like in signature campaign that is against the FORUM rules.

Afaik social campaigns are only 100 to 200 max participants only but airdrops do have more open slots which can be 500 or more participants per wave/round. therfor airdrops are the one that has a large quantity of members .

Airdrop can also be specified as an another type of bounty because it is still a free giveaway. However  , joining airdrops and bounty canpaigns cant always guarantee a sure reward at the end of their campaign , thats why id better try to avoid them because they are just a waste of time and effort . Instead id rather buy and invest on cryptos such as btc and a like because these kind of jobs are always guarantee to give you a good return for your capital
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:29:12 AM

I see too many people involved in social networking campaigns. That'll reduce our reward. I do not like that much. Because I get too little each time
Gavao04

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:58:18 AM

It wearies from criteria that bounty manager gives also the how the token allocation will be , but usually the most allocations are in article and signature campaigns IMO
duythan1988
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

I do not know much about the subject matter. I often look at the project website. development team, white paper, roadmap. Sometimes the presentation must be well-tuned. support for the project, and the interaction of the development team with supporters and investors.
Another problem is the amount allocated to the bounty
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

In my own opinion, I think the most participated bounties are the social media campaign because there you can get as many followers and they are very good platforms to promote a project as long as you present you project ideas in a very good manner and you state all the aims and objectives of the project very clearly and convincing enough. I think a lot of people also participate in signature campaign because they are very rewarding.
Manuel Schenkhuizen

Activity: 147
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:03:33 AM

I like the signature and Twitter tasks in the Bounty missions the most, because I think this is the choice to get a good return!
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

For me, I believe everyone will like to participate in potential projects and not just anyhow one and I also believe the most participated bounties in crypto are the social media campaign.
Yindian

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

The signatures in the bounty mission, making videos, and translating are all options for increasing revenue!
hwenhuynh

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:53:43 AM

Facebook is the campaign where most people can participate .It is easy and fast. One people can participate more project through Facebook unlike in signature bounty you are only allowed  in one project. And the rewards also based on our followers count.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:38:29 PM

I joined alot of Bounty campaign before and i realized that Social campaign tasks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram...) are the easiest action, hence the participant is very huge. But in others campaign such as: Article or Signature, the action required to get the stake is difficult, so that the participant is the limited number. If you want to get the high reward, you can join Signature or Content campaign, remember that these campaign need more time than Social campaign.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:57:51 AM

Most project that is participated the most are those project with short time table like from 2 weeks to 4 weeks with promising Bounty award I know some but they are already finished this time...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: