Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:21:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency has theability to remove poverty.  (Read 645 times)
JamescrypTrader (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

crypto is not a get rich scheme. At least it's not what it is supposed to be. It could surely help to solve poverty issue by providing people with access to money without a need to rely on central banks.
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:47:05 AM

I myself saw some successful people from this crypto, this makes a lot of people become interested in the crypto and wrestle it ...
not only that the impact of the presence of this crypto make a big change in the technology sector that is currently growing rapidly, in other words the presence of cryptocurrency can change the world in terms of security, speed, efficiency and so forth,

this is a positive thing that must be developed together in order to make the leading ...
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:16:32 AM

Having the right knowledge and profit of crypto currencies,we can lessen but we cant totally remove the poverty.Otherwise,we can teach other people and the government gives an initial amount of cryptos to invest in.We can used different medium as tools for teaching.On my opinion,we can lessen or eradicate poverty but we cant remove it.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:19:52 AM

I think that deal is not in crypto but in person who begin to do something in crypto. Sure crypto is a good instrument for making money but you should have head on your shoulders.

npfyieke

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:29:53 AM

I don't think Crypto can be a good way to eliminate poverty. It's not just a technology to know that Crypto does not bring wealth to everyone. What to do to eliminate poverty is to improve education and build more infrastructure.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:33:22 AM

Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

crypto is not a get rich scheme. At least it's not what it is supposed to be. It could surely help to solve poverty issue by providing people with access to money without a need to rely on central banks.

Poverty can only removed if people learn how to work on their own feet and stop on depending with the government. Its not the fault of the government if people is so poor a lot of opportunities out there and you must really start working on it. Cryptocurrency can help people earn money, but it still depend on your capability to trade and invest in cryptomarket. This is for everyone but I think not everyone can do this thing alone someone should introduce cryptocurrency to them.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

I have no idea that crypto can eliminate poverty. Indeed many people who become rich because of crypto, but actually that makes it rich is effort and hard work, crypto is only one way to achieve success. So, that can change the poverty in a person that is the desire to try and work hard.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

since you posted this in an altcoin board the answer is definitely NO. you got it backwards. altcoins will add to poverty specially these days that a lot of hyped up newbies are coming in and dumping all their life savings into shitcoins and then they get  dumped on and lose as much as 90% of their investment and go bankrupt...

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:54:21 AM

I don't really agree with that. Although crypto can be traded for profit, that is not the point of cryptocurrencies and the reason why they were created. If those people were good traders, then they would probably be able to trade anything else, and not just crypto.

Crypto was not even created to remove poverty, or anything like that. Some coins have different purposes, and talking about bitcoin here, BTC was created to work as a decentralized currency, solving a lot of the issues fiat money has.

Of course that those that started gathering bitcoin early are getting rich now if they sell it, but that's the same with any other valuable thing that someone finds before everyone else. I'm sure a lot of people got rich back in the gold rush days because they were able to get it for free, but making them rich was not the purpose of gold. They got rich because they found something valuable.

Bitcoin was not created to make people rich, but those who get it are getting rich because they are holding something valuable.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

LegendzX

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

It is always depend. To free from poverty is an individual choice because we have only an opportunity to get rid from it and opportunity has no ability change the personal choice of a person.
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:58:56 AM

I think if eliminating poverty I think it can not, if reducing poverty, I think it can be done. because for us bitcoin is also easy to use to get a good profit.
Etrilicious

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

Removing Poverty is a whole different game. But I think its possible to reduce poverty not eliminate it, its like a disease that can't be cured but managed. And cryptocurrency will take part in reducing the poverty rate in that country, as long as awareness is created for people to know about cryptocurrency.
One will hope in future I won't be hard for an individual to get into the world of cryptocurrency as it is easy right now.
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

Have I seen anyone who have been rich through crypto? I can't really say he's rich but he surely did earn quite a buck doing bounties and stuff. Although crypto removing the poverty of a country is still impossible. First off, How do you gain money with crypto, specifically doing bounties? You trade your token into fiat, and these tokens are from bounty rewards. And bounty rewards is just a small portion of the project's fund. Project's fund divided by the large amount of people (a country's worth) is equal to less than 1(relatively small number, for your reward). And less reward = less money.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Etrilicious

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

since you posted this in an altcoin board the answer is definitely NO. you got it backwards. altcoins will add to poverty specially these days that a lot of hyped up newbies are coming in and dumping all their life savings into shitcoins and then they get  dumped on and lose as much as 90% of their investment and go bankrupt...

Haha this is True.. Shitcoins everywhere and newbies hardly research they just follow the hype. But we all learnt the hard way, didnt you? like first Ico was a total failure up till now the coin ain't on any exchange yet.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency is not actually the key, it's the person who involved himself/herself truly and work on it. Cryptocurrency is just another vehicle to be use to get out of poverty. I I'm thankful that this is one of the opportunity that don't requires any educational background or whatever life status. It's open to anyone who is willing to put the work and get the job done.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:27:54 PM

We see Crypto currency in different way, some see it as a means of getting rich quick, which is totally out of it.
Anyway we have more than a 1000 different altcoins out there, each  with it own promise just to get people to invest in their project. Luckily, some persons get rich from these coins why some get hit really hard.
In either way, the chances of making it through crypto is 50/50.
Above all, one thing I understand is that, Crypto is not a medium/means of getting rich quick And I don't see as a means of eliminating poverty from a country. people makes it through Crypto, but it takes time.
There's nothing like quick money, You work for it, and keep working for it till you gets to your destination.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:36:02 PM

I affirm, crypto is not the only way to wealth or success, if you do not have the skills and do not dare to take the risk of losing assets do not expect to succeed in the world crypto
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

When some are getting richer,more are dropping poorer because of this same perception that crypto is the way to become rich just like that,even without learning how this cryptocurrency works.what they do is just invest expecting to gain much but end up sudden because they choose the wrong moves and decisions.

Just remember that in every profiteering,theres a possibility of losing specially if dont give enough time to study,become knowledgeable in this community so from that we can lessen the risk and added to possible income
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

reducing poverty by turning everyone into day traders? yeah, right. when you can't afford to feed yourself at the start of every day the last thing you're gonna do is get on yobit and start throwing the money you don't have around.

the areas where crypto can make a difference is opening up online commerce to people who couldn't previously transact online, offering barrier free banking to anyone who wants it and strengthening property rights.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: