Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency has theability to remove poverty.  (Read 645 times)
Malbaunti

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:47:18 PM

You must understand that all can not earn. If someone earned, means then someone lost their money. If you trade without knowledge and experience you will not earn much, you will probably lose everything.
Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

Most people who play in the world of crypto do not show the wealth they have and can be said to be always anonymous. Maybe you mean people who already understand cryptocurrency.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:51:47 PM

I don't understand how crypto and poverty are even linked. People who are really under poverty, don't have access to basic amenities let alone computer, laptop or smartphone. How such people then take benefit of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are indeed helping countries like Zimbabwe and Nigeria from fighting against the inflation and giving online business opportunity to such people. But those people aren't under poverty. I would say cryptocurrency helps lower middle class people but not poverty stricken people.
LuvdubNation

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:52:58 PM
Merited by European Central Bank (2)

Crypto can easily put people into poverty as well:

1) Not holding your funds securely.

2) Chasing bull runs then watching your funds vanish in a day and a half and selling on the low.

3) Investing more than they can afford to lose and becoming emotionally invested.

LuvdubCoin.com ★ The Next Evolution in Online Dating ★ Join the airdrop before the cap is reached!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

nope its not the cryptocurrency will remove poverty,but the people who use it and the governments that will accept it,because the cryptocurrency is a currency and will only works if we uses it.but like you OP i have a good faith that one day this electronic money will help the world in their financial problem
Ivy41

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:03:09 PM

I believe in crypto's ability to eradicate people long term stay in poverty. I can even see it as a tool for the less-developed countries to close the gap between them and the advanced ones. More surprises to come actually with crypto.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

The cryptocurrency can help to put an end to poverty "untouchable" and also to attract millions of miners
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

Removing poverty and someone getting reach is not the same, as much as I know. Cryptocurrency is not the thing which can remove proverty but yeah it can open the door of opportunity. Cause many cryptos comes with some great project and that projects need some people so so many people get jobs.And now think some of them project go to the real word tech company list (Top 10) how much people getting job there. So it cannot remove poverty property but it will help people. And yeah I saw people getting reach with crypto a 22 year boy can afford a BMW in India. That much rich.

MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

nope its not the cryptocurrency will remove poverty,but the people who use it and the governments that will accept it,because the cryptocurrency is a currency and will only works if we uses it.but like you OP i have a good faith that one day this electronic money will help the world in their financial problem
It still depends on the people how they will make it happen, the people in a government needs to see how it can effectively help the country to a more better financial system as well as in terms of having a clear and honest governance in a way that they will use blockchain. If only they will grasp changes hey will be able for sure to remove poverty little by little.

alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:06:06 PM

The poverty of whole countries is a problem, I believe, an inequality in our global economy. And I believe that this is a consistent and deliberate policy of the more developed countries in relation to poorer countries. Because less developed poor countries allow the creation of the necessary cheap human labor and a necessary market for more developed countries.
Therefore, I believe that crypto-currencies eliminate discrimination in the world economy, contributing to the redistribution of global financial wealth.
The only restriction at the moment for anyone who wants is the availability of literacy, computer and Internet access.
Emma Alex

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:30:48 PM

Cerainly! There're a lot of people idle and hardly find a good job for them. Besides, there are people who didn't even complete their higher studies. They can invest in crypto currency.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:56:46 PM

of course, cryptocurrency is become more worthy than stocks exchange. trading, arbitration, and a various way to get some Bitcoin is really can make people change. even i already have a friend that buy a car from bitcoin. he's even in the high school and 18th YO

asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:09:00 AM

many, even I see my own friends. we learn together and he is so passionate and much more time than me. and the results are indeed comparable to the great struggles my friend did. I believe with the worldwide cryptocurrency technology. A country can prosper. as long as this technology is used for good
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:22:47 AM

If we analyze the status of crypyocurrency, it is likely or more likely a superior weapon to remove poverty in the world, however in needs a balancing system in order to avoid any personal interest by manipulation to a single person only. We can see the situations sometimes that the status of cryptocurrency business are not for the purpose of whole community people but for the single person that has the power to control on which the returns are only for the person who have the power to manipulate. (Sorry if I am mistaken my opinion, correct me f I'm wrong)
macchiato

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:28:52 AM

Nope. I don't believe that crypto alone will be able to eradicate poverty completely. It may help people to have extra income but the income would not be constant because crypto itself is susceptible to changes. Also, being rich through crypto is a case to case basis. Some people aren't fortunate enough on what coins they choose to invest and it is extremely difficult to select a good coin. It takes a good strategy and skill.

spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:08:13 AM

that's because I see a lot of people who have been successful in the world of Crypto, therefore,
I believe cryptocurrency can help people who are less good let alone crypto has good value in some countries
Praesidium

Activity: 409

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:12:51 AM

Not at all. Crypto isn't a magic to remove poverty of one's country or people. Why? it is not that easy to get in to crypto. You'll need to study all aspect that affects a price of cryptocurrency. Also how will you get into crypto without technical knowledge nor capital to start trading. If you think it is easy, I tell you it is not. Crypto is not a stairway to heaven.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:13:03 AM

Smile! This is where many noobs are getting it wrong these days. Crypto is a place where you would make money for living though, it’s not a place where you would see as a get rich quick platform

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:14:28 AM

You must understand that all can not earn. If someone earned, means then someone lost their money. If you trade without knowledge and experience you will not earn much, you will probably lose everything.

that's because I see a lot of people who have been successful in the world of Crypto, therefore, I believe cryptocurrency can help people who are less good let alone crypto has good value in some countries
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:47:16 AM

I believe cryptocurrency has the ability to eradicate poverty, the crypto communities around us feel the good effects of crypto, their income increases after joining and investing in crypto, I think many more people will benefit from crypto.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: