Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:32:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency has theability to remove poverty.  (Read 645 times)
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:27:11 AM

Aa long as there are people who are not educated enough to fight for their rights along with people who abuse and take advantagel to the said people the poverty will still be an issue. It is true that crypto has huge potential to give jobs to masses however this only applies to people who has the means and knowledge to understand and learn crypto. 

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:06:13 AM

Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

I say not rich but they gain a huge amount of money from doing crypto. Crypto is a great opportunity to all people to earn money. Anyone with the capability of joining and understanding crypto can earn atleast a decent amount of money from it enough to buy you things that you need. I know mostly students who've joined crypto and already gaining a lot from it. Maybe if they continue to do crypto and be hardworking then someday they can also be rich.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:11:38 AM

Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

I do not believe where they will take the money to invest. Or even they need a minimum computer and internet, which means a payment for electricity. This is not a solution to the problem, poverty as it was and will be, just the lower strata of the population will raise their savings a bit and that's all.

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:16:46 AM

Crypto is a platfarm which manpower and employ the talent which is just contribution for betterment of economy of the country,While reducing poverty is another story because reducing poverty need strategies to create jobs by encouraging the industry and education should be provided to every one with high standard it will result after years to overcome the poverty.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:23:46 AM

I doubt that this will prevent poverty, many people here lost money when they bought btc in 2017 and most of these people are from the middle class or below, who for the sake of investments have accumulated loans

Re.won14

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:25:53 AM

In some cases yes, this is because you will get a good income here most specially we are talking about dollar. This is also the reason most of the government are trying to come in and regulate this business.
hani1929

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

well we cant say that crypto currency has the ability to remove poverty, because it can also brings you to poverty. in some case you can earn a lot of money from crypto if you have some knowledge in trading especially in analyzing in crypto. Thats why you need to do research in trading to  make sure you will not lose your money from engaging crypto currency.
Some people also earn a lot of money because they buy bitcoin when in its low price for the past 2 years or 3 year.

bitcok

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:49:09 AM

very many rich people caused by crypto world and this is very useful for all of us to earn more income, I own so far apart from appeal before entering crypto world, the question is, will crypto continue to live until the end of time?
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

I myself saw some successful people from this crypto, But It's not just a technology to know that Crypto does not bring wealth to everyone.
merle

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:16:36 AM

I think crypto will support the poverty to have a better life and income. In this case, the presence of the crypto is able to reduce the poverty. It has the ability to support the ability and people life chance. Crypto brings many benefits and value to this world including the better life level of the society, the new mindset about financial system and investment. It also enhances many people to have better income by participating in the crypto project.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
elncrow

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:29:17 AM

Yes I do believe this. But there are some conditions associated. You have to think and take decision constructively.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

Since the time I was introduced to crypto currency, I have been able to atleast provide some basic needs of life. I dwell mostly in bounty campaigns for such funds. Some people also emphasize on serious trading with some coins for financial stability. I see crypto currency as a platform to make one get some experience trading and how to make money from the trading. This in one way or the other helps reduce the rate of poverty drastically.
Buddy, how many years have you been in the crypto business and how profitable is it?
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

Blockchains record the smallest transactions, and small loans provide an opportunity for many people to escape poverty. Small trade also opens up a world of possibilities for people living in poor countries, so I think cryptocurrencies have the ability to eradicate poverty.
Monetniy

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:03:07 AM

There are people who have really grown rich on crypto. But before it they had to cover not the easy distance if to take in attention their training and failures. Most of people were disappointed in this sphere at all have stopped being engaged in it. Poverty from the country won't eradicate earnings on crypto as each of people has to be in the niche. If all begin to be engaged in it, then production, livestock production and many other branches will die.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:03:40 AM

crypto has the value that can remove poverty from a country that's true, but you should remember that it's kinda businessman, if someone is smart enough to trade properly, he will definitely change his economic situation with cryptos. other then not.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

of course its can't, because people who are really poor certainly will not have the money to access the internet.
Umuoji

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:10:03 AM

Not all of them have that ability
Tawong38

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

I think it has the ability but in crypto learning,understanding and dedication to know the crypto need to introduce first and by guidance of the  expert in crypto shared by them to other then maybe it can help step by step eliminate poverty.For me dealing crypto currency is not easy from the start.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:18:57 AM

Cryptocurrency has made many people happy and rich. For many, it has become not only the main job, but also an entertaining hobby. As the cryptocurrency continues to evolve, it will make many even happier.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

Cryptocurrency is a risky investment with the possibility of a large income. However, the crypto currency does not make all people rich.

You need to understand that you only need to invest in reliable and promising projects
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: