Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:09:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Currency has theability to remove poverty.  (Read 645 times)
ToniJu

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

Yes, I think cryptocurrencies have this ability. This is a very good side. However, if the investment is careless. It may make you bankrupt. This is the rules of the game.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

We should not think this crypto thing is always a story with a happy ending. Many people have been wrecked by this same cryptocurrency as finances have gone done the drains. Let us not forget those who fell to ICOs scams and those whose case was because they bought into shitcoins. I am one of such people and I am still licking the wound of my loss. So, my dear it is not all rosy here.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jimmymoriarty

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

That is slightly an overstatement at the moment because a major portion of the population (in my country) are illiterate. They lack the basic ability to read/write which is an essential criteria to be a part of the Crypto community. But it does have the potential to change many lives. Many people who do not have a job will consider this to be a great opportunity for them. The Crypto world just needs to be recognized on a larger scale.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

Cryptocurrency is a risky investment with the possibility of a large income. However, the crypto currency does not make all people rich.

You need to understand that you only need to invest in reliable and promising projects
A pretty risky investment and it takes being careful and investing wisely to be able to enjoy the benefit in the long run. First and foremost, a lot of people and most especially newbies need to understand that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme and those who are getting the wrong idea are the ones making huge mistake at the end and panicking easily once the market drops badly.

It should be more of a long term investment and due to its volatility, people should learn to invest wisely as it is one thing to want to remove poverty and it is another thing to add to it.
DDamiRR

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:12:50 AM

If someone made money, then someone else list it. And there are many people who are not financialy literate. These people will lose how much money they get.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

Yes, one of the benefits that ruly applied in crypto is it can reduce the poverty. For, many people now join in crypto and they can earn much money from it. Many people lives are changing during the period. They work and earn the coins to be cash out. I know that there are still many benefits of crypto such as getting the higher technology and progress and many others.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

According to me  crypto and poverty can't be linked . People who are really under poverty, don't have access to basic amenities like computer , laptop or smartphone . I would say cryptocurrency helps lower middle class people but not the people under poverty. Also Cryptocurrency can help people earn money, but it still depend on your capability to trade and invest in cryptomarket.
Yeah, we keep saying crypto will eliminate poverty, but if we really want to be truthful to ourselves, except for those who are lucky enough to understand the true nature of cryptocurrency and invest smartly, or those who are fortunate enough to have access to the internet or those who maybe one way or the other may have bumped into it earlier by chance or someone who pushed them into investing wisely, most people who are poor for real, will not at the end find it easy to be a part of the space.
JeramiParan

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

Crypto Currency is a big help to remove poverty if the people itself work for it. Cryptocurrency is not a free money you must work for it, I read a certain qoute, "if you born poor it's not your fault but if you die poor then it's your fault". Truely crypto currency has the ability to remove poverty but you must work for it.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

The current market of cryptocurrencies does have many opportunities for making money, and opening exchanges can bring huge benefits to the government. However, because many people do not understand this market now, there are actually very few people involved in it.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:59:35 AM

Yes, I think cryptocurrencies have this ability. This is a very good side. However, if the investment is careless. It may make you bankrupt. This is the rules of the game.
Crypto currencies are no doubt one of the biggest revolution of the present century and that with the introduction of the crypto currencies, things have started changing in so many ways especially when it comes to that of the changing of the lifestyle of the ones who trusted the crypto coins and started investing their money into different crypto coins. These crypto currencies will keep on helping us in a similar manner in the future too.
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

Crypto Currency really has the ability to remove poverty but only if done correctly and most of the people will do it. Unlucky individuals may not have access to internet and this will prevent them in enjoying the many benefits of digital currency investing.

lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:56:00 PM

Several countries with a weak economy were seriously engaged in the development of their national cryptoccurencies. I think that this is the right way to develop the economy.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:03:33 PM

In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??
It is not a magical recipe to remove poverty from a country but trading with bitcoin will give them immense trading capabilities to trade globally without the help of a third party and that is the most important aspect of this market and that trading capacity could help in removing poverty if used properly.
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:18:54 AM

Most people who play in the world of crypto do not show the wealth they have and can be said to be always anonymous. Maybe you mean people who already understand cryptocurrency.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:23:48 AM

Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

Crypto Currency has not the ability to remove poverty. Trading crypto is certainly not the way for the poor people to get rich.
A few wrong trades and you end up with 0. The rich people can reinvest, the poor people can't, game over!
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

I think it's possible to make big money. However, in general it is difficult to do within the country, but I'm sure it's possible.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

In general, I think that if you dedicate at least 3 hours a day during the half year, you can sort out the crypt a little. I think that day trading is the most profitable.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

crypto is not for getting rich quick, but it is a great technology because many people have evolved with the emergence of this crypto, they are pouring their ideas to create a useful project and have their own goals. there may be many who can be rich but nothing instant without struggle, effort and hard work. great tech crypto
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

Crypto has gained a significant value in recent time. And I have seen some people who have been able to wash out their miserable by trading in crypto.  In this point I believe crypto has the value than can remove poverty from a country. What is your thought?? Have you seen anyone who have been rich by Crypto??

No. It doesn't work that way.
Money makes more money, If you're poor you'll stay poor because you don't have the money to invest. Every cent matters when you have a few $ in your pocket. If you invest them it'll be a too great of a risk but if you don't invest you can't make a profit.
Rich dudes, and those of us that aren't rich but we're not poor also, can invest their money without jeopardizing their basic needs.
Crypto is very volatile and risky and it's not poor-friendly.
BTC had/have a great idea about decentralization but in the end big money and whales control the money flow.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:35:59 AM

Crypt is the technology of the future, so I think that if you just decide to trade or not, then I'm sure that you should. Because this is something that can bring you money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: