Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:39:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your prediction of all time low bottom level of ETH this time.  (Read 96 times)
crypto4hope (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

As we have seen ETH is struggling hard to stay calm an have shown resistance to fall down but still it is falling bit by bit even though there were so many good news , predictions and all were hoping that it will rise insanely.It did not yet. We are almost in middle of year 2018. What do you think how low it can fall this year? And how much high it can go this year? Being in crypto world and ETH lover , what's your prediction ?

coinmarketdaddy

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:23:12 AM

I think that it gonna never go below $400 again. With the EOS mainnet comming , the month of june will decide how low it can go. However, I can never think that it can go below $400.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:50:15 AM

yes eth can be low up to 300$. if the bitcoin not performing very well , alt include eth not performed very well too.

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:56:19 AM

As we have seen ETH is struggling hard to stay calm an have shown resistance to fall down but still it is falling bit by bit even though there were so many good news , predictions and all were hoping that it will rise insanely.It did not yet. We are almost in middle of year 2018. What do you think how low it can fall this year? And how much high it can go this year? Being in crypto world and ETH lover , what's your prediction ?

It looks like $500 should become the last dip to the ethereum, my prediction comes after the remaining amount of ethereum in the EOS wallet is less than 600 million dollars. That mean if the EOS can't give another huge impact agaian to the ethereum in the future. The sky is limit.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:58:27 AM

I don’t think ethereum will go less than 400$ this time there is no strong reason behind ethereum dump this time normal market fluctuation is happening so there is very less chance . If cryptocurrency marketcap reduces less than 250 billion then there is a chance.
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:59:36 AM

I think the ethereum will not experience movement in the near future and will continue to stabilize at the $500 price level. Maybe eth will experience a growth that rises at the beginning of Q3 or July and I hope to reach $700 - $800.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

My prediction start from June all crypto will bullish again slowly but sure ETH will reach $1300 , even will surpass this level. Will be more new money come in to crypto and market cap also will increasing. I believe  this because currently only about 1% people in the world jump in to crypto,  and later can be increase to 2% or 5%.

Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:07:06 AM

Ethereum is one of the most popular altcoin in crypto that had the great potential to growth and now the value are falling. We seen the past year the performance of ethereum , the price are rapidly growing and now it's slowly decreasing. I think before the end of the year it will rising again like the past year.

crypto4hope (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:46:53 PM

Next few months will be the true test for ETH. With the EOS mainnet , we will see how much price ETH goes up or down.I think June month will be the true testing month of ETH price.
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:16:44 PM

Etherium is a very strong coin. Almost all tokens go on the platform Ethereum. The course is really low now... This is due to a total drawdown of the market, only the market Olivet, and Ethereum will rapidly grow!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: