Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete please =)  (Read 5107 times)
SupercellKid

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:21:09 AM

Jst another Moon Hater Upset coz instead of mining early sat there whinging about how it was pre mined, so what if it was, I only got an R9 280x and mined over 1 million inside a week, almost 4 days after release, now the moon haters know they messed up and are trying to encourage you to leave moon coin alone. they have tried every tactic. Now they think if they can scare you out of using a Moon Wallet, you might just sell off your coins and not bother with moon coin and you might then go support a coin that they got in early on. LOL. Nothing wrong with moon coin, well...erm. it had a few hick ups, but almost every other coin did too, very few can say their launch was perfect. To the Moon!! & Cha Ching!!!
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:24:47 AM

This is a horrible accusation if it is not true....bumping thread so more people see it.   Cheesy

SupercellKid

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 01:28:47 AM

Suspicious of Moon lovers? I am suspicious of Moon Haters. Is it really So strange that there wIlL be People that Support the coin who are just miners? God people are soo.. so.. soo.. welll.. Whats the word... Nasty when they are jealous. Maybe ther is a virus version floating around, maybe ther is not. All I know is the QT Available from the Dev source is fine. Completely ripped from DOGE Coin, but thats ok. If I had the nouse to do it, Id be Making "Jay Coin" (My name is Jayson) LOL. and Coz im a lazy SOB i'd prolly use the Open code Moon used. Every body just relax, start doing drugs or something, coz acting like this you gonna give your self an Ulcer, man you need to take some pills or something. lol

P.S. Many Walletsz, miners and Assoc Plugins etc can give False Positive Virus Alerts too, so Chill! Dont hate stuff so much, esp c oz you missed out for what ever reason.

Merry Mining Everybody!
passionsurf

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 02:13:00 AM

General rule of thumb, if Malwarebytes doesn't flag it, it's generally OK.

Another general rule of thumb, if Avira flags it, you're probably still ok.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: