Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | freshmarket.co.in - Closed. Refunds till 10/02/14  (Read 41799 times)
def_ender (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:45:36 PM

Guys, be patient please and try to read previous page, atleast.
We're workin on this issues for 2.5 hours and still fixing. If you think we're just sitting and drinking pina colada on Hawaii - it's not so  Grin
Just now we identified all unfair balances, and trying to restore it properly. It's not that easy than how it looks.
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:46:08 PM

Site still has openex's email address in sender address of forgot my password emails. The worse thing is the link in the email directs the user to openex.
Just fixed it.
About withdraw policy - we decided to do a thing(still processing, it's just a plan):
For those who haven't spent their multiple deposits, we just revert their accounts to point when site was up after migration.
These honest guys (they haven't used unfair money) will have everything ok, able to withdraw without any problems.
These who haven't traded "unfair" balance but just tried to withdraw it - will have withdraw cancelled, balance cut and will have full access too.
For those, who sold/bought something - they will have to sell or buy these coins back to make positive balance on account. You will have to try to withdraw a little sum, and check how it's pending. If everything is ok - then you'r the honest one Wink  , if it's PENDING MORE THAN ONE HOUR ADMIN MAKE SOMETHING MUH MONEH - then you tried to cheat and have to return unfair money.

I fully understand guys that tried to withdraw increased balance. But i can't let you get away with it  Grin

If you'r experiencing any problems with withdrawing, or you just know what depo was doubled - just create support ticket, and we'll write what you have to do. I'm goin to work next 1.5 hours (it's 1:07 AM at my time, and i'm goin to work at Cool just to make sure everyone is happy  Cheesy

Also, the mantra of this night is : doubled.. sold it.. tried to withdraw.. no success.. another one  Grin

i havent sold anything yet and didnt experience any double deposits for the coins i deposited but i have a question. when this sort of thing happens lets say during trading volatility... so i send 1 btc and in your server appears 4btc. i buy sell trade with 4btc and double it up to 8 and still have the balance of stocks i bought. how much will u take back?? only your 3btc amiright?  Grin Grin
registerhere

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:48:50 PM

Still cant open market  Undecided
def_ender (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:54:23 PM

Site still has openex's email address in sender address of forgot my password emails. The worse thing is the link in the email directs the user to openex.
Just fixed it.
About withdraw policy - we decided to do a thing(still processing, it's just a plan):
For those who haven't spent their multiple deposits, we just revert their accounts to point when site was up after migration.
These honest guys (they haven't used unfair money) will have everything ok, able to withdraw without any problems.
These who haven't traded "unfair" balance but just tried to withdraw it - will have withdraw cancelled, balance cut and will have full access too.
For those, who sold/bought something - they will have to sell or buy these coins back to make positive balance on account. You will have to try to withdraw a little sum, and check how it's pending. If everything is ok - then you'r the honest one Wink  , if it's PENDING MORE THAN ONE HOUR ADMIN MAKE SOMETHING MUH MONEH - then you tried to cheat and have to return unfair money.

I fully understand guys that tried to withdraw increased balance. But i can't let you get away with it  Grin

If you'r experiencing any problems with withdrawing, or you just know what depo was doubled - just create support ticket, and we'll write what you have to do. I'm goin to work next 1.5 hours (it's 1:07 AM at my time, and i'm goin to work at Cool just to make sure everyone is happy  Cheesy

Also, the mantra of this night is : doubled.. sold it.. tried to withdraw.. no success.. another one  Grin

i havent sold anything yet and didnt experience any double deposits for the coins i deposited but i have a question. when this sort of thing happens lets say during trading volatility... so i send 1 btc and in your server appears 4btc. i buy sell trade with 4btc and double it up to 8 and still have the balance of stocks i bought. how much will u take back?? only your 3btc amiright?  Grin Grin
Yeah. I'm glad we found this issue really fast (in nearly 7 minutes after relaunch), so we don't need to answer this kind of questions  Grin
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:55:02 PM

We're workin on this issues for 2.5 hours and still fixing. If you think we're just sitting and drinking pina colada on Hawaii - it's not so  Grin
Just now we identified all unfair balances, and trying to restore it properly. It's not that easy than how it looks.

Cool, thanks for the update and no worries, rather get it done properly than hasty.

After that i will buy you a Pina Colada, although I cant imagine you really like the stuff Smiley
userpacman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2014, 10:01:32 PM

Cool I need to buy some Peacecoin, when exchange went down difficulty was 1 and now it's 4  Wink

Join our DOPE pool - 1% fee - register now!
http://dope.internetarena.it
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:04:08 PM

Just fixed it.

Yeah. I'm glad we found this issue really fast (in nearly 7 minutes after relaunch), so we don't need to answer this kind of questions  Grin

ouch.. thats damn efficient id say id have at least an hour or 2 lol. keep up the good work. openex is a "fresh" looking platform. may i just suggest one possible feature change? to have coins auto-scrolling across the top of the page in a realtime ticker at the top like NYSE showing the last trade value? i dont know why no exchange has done this yet, but i dont very much enjoy having to scroll up and down the page checking prices on other sites. such time, much waste.. wow LOL
aelpop

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:06:45 PM

comeon plz tell us when the exchange will be backup ? its been more than 3 hours now
def_ender (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:14:47 PM

comeon plz tell us when the exchange will be backup ? its been more than 3 hours now
We're hardly working on it. Estimated time atleast 40 minutes, maybe more.
I will update later.
Just fixed it.
For those, who sold/bought something - they will have to sell or buy these coins back to make positive balance on account. You will have to try to withdraw a little sum, and check how it's pending. If everything is ok - then you'r the honest one Wink  , if it's PENDING MORE THAN ONE HOUR ADMIN MAKE SOMETHING MUH MONEH - then you tried to cheat and have to return unfair money.

I fully understand guys that tried to withdraw increased balance. But i can't let you get away with it  Grin

If you'r experiencing any problems with withdrawing, or you just know what depo was doubled - just create support ticket, and we'll write what you have to do. I'm goin to work next 1.5 hours (it's 1:07 AM at my time, and i'm goin to work at Cool just to make sure everyone is happy  Cheesy

Also, the mantra of this night is : doubled.. sold it.. tried to withdraw.. no success.. another one  Grin

i havent sold anything yet and didnt experience any double deposits for the coins i deposited but i have a question. when this sort of thing happens lets say during trading volatility... so i send 1 btc and in your server appears 4btc. i buy sell trade with 4btc and double it up to 8 and still have the balance of stocks i bought. how much will u take back?? only your 3btc amiright?  Grin Grin
Yeah. I'm glad we found this issue really fast (in nearly 7 minutes after relaunch), so we don't need to answer this kind of questions  Grin

ouch.. thats damn efficient id say id have at least an hour or 2 lol. keep up the good work. openex is a "fresh" looking platform. may i just suggest one possible feature change? to have coins auto-scrolling across the top of the page in a realtime ticker at the top like NYSE showing the last trade value? i dont know why no exchange has done this yet, but i dont very much enjoy having to scroll up and down the page checking prices on other sites. such time, much waste.. wow LOL
You mean realtime ticker for all exchanges? It can be done, but not in next few weeks i think. If we'll be processing really good we will hire developer for this feature, but it will be in future  Grin
plpro

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:20:54 PM

Just fixed it.

Confusing. I just want to withdraw my deposited balance in potcoin. I have super inflated potcoin numbers after trading with 100+ LTC. (LOL) I just want the amount of potcoin that I purchased with my deposited LTC.

What you are saying is I can just sell the extra back to the market or submit a support ticket to fix the numbers once the site comes  back up? 

Alternatively you can just send me the 100+ LTC and I'll be quite happy Cheesy
def_ender (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:35:24 PM

Just fixed it.

Confusing. I just want to withdraw my deposited balance in potcoin. I have super inflated potcoin numbers after trading with 100+ LTC. (LOL) I just want the amount of potcoin that I purchased with my deposited LTC.

What you are saying is I can just sell the extra back to the market or submit a support ticket to fix the numbers once the site comes  back up? 

Alternatively you can just send me the 100+ LTC and I'll be quite happy Cheesy
Just now in our base i see your balance of 27577POT and -35 LTC. We can take the amount of POT coin you bought for that 35 LTC directly from your account, for that price for what you have bought it. We are doing it to show that we're not coinex or cryptsy, which just sells every negative balance with current price (not previous one) and close account if something like that occurs.

Also our work with "honest" guys is going to end soon.
RJX
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:47:49 PM

[/quote]
I will update later.

[/quote]

Hardly working? LOL
aelpop

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 10:56:21 PM

I will update later.

[/quote]

Hardly working? LOL
[/quote]

looks like its 40 minutes of outerspace time , lol Cheesy
def_ender (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:15:43 PM

Trade/deposit/withdraw working.
Those who haven't tried to buy/sell/withdraw double deposits - will have cut deposits and full account abilities.
Those who tried - create ticket in our support, (there is 23 ppl like this) - we will help you as soon as possible.
Please dont' trade your duplicate deposits, cause it will lead to full account block. Your withdrawals are pending and cannot be accepted.
You can check if everything ok by creating small withdraw (0.1-0.01LTC) to your real LTC wallet. If withdrawal is working - everything is fine. If not - check upper string.
I'm really sorry about this incident, but shit happens  Grin
sarlangg

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:16:39 PM

I logged in and all my coins are where they should be.  Things seem back to normal on my end.
def_ender (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:18:47 PM

I logged in and all my coins are where they should be.  Things seem back to normal on my end.
That's really good to hear. Please try little withdraw to check if everything is normal.
def_ender (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:26:04 PM

Finally, i can go to sleep  Grin
Our maindev is still online (3 more hours he said), so he can help you with your withdrawal tickets.
RJX
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:29:40 PM

Finally, i can go to sleep  Grin
Our maindev is still online (3 more hours he said), so he can help you with your withdrawal tickets.

Well done, good night!
highlandknight

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:32:40 PM

ok market is back open and i have mail saying dont trade couse of double. i might have some doubles from faucets im not sure did not trade just did faucets early before the sight went down sent a ticket i think. am post here so i cove bases and not troubles
sarlangg

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 11:49:45 PM

That's really good to hear. Please try little withdraw to check if everything is normal.

Withdraw worked fine.  Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: