Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:32:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | freshmarket.co.in - Closed. Refunds till 10/02/14  (Read 41799 times)
def_ender (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:01:29 PM

Hello again.
So we have 84% LTC, 64% of all LEAF and 100% of all other currencies.
We have found more than 400 LTC from our own wallets to refund as much as we can.
You have to email to support@freshmarket.co.in with:
your account name
what money and how much you had
adresses for withdrawal for all money.

I want you to make it public - obvsly there will be tonn of trolls like "I SENT IT WHERE IS MY MONEY", so i want you to post your taken withdrawals.
If your account was hacked - we cant refund you anything, because if we don't see money on your balance we can't really check if it was hacked or you just say you were hacked. We haven't stored passwords, so (as i see) only chance is brutefoce.

Refunds will start just now.
what you say? for example i have few open order, nut globe etc. i was buy or sell few coin. how can we remember that ?
for example i remember had 110-120 UTC and 350K nut, swag etc.
i have strong password all mixed upper cas, lovercase alphanumeric. Ne one brute force my pass.
you need open your panel and control people coin move, become withdraw.
We don't need exact numbers, only approximate. We have our base and can check manually if these numbers are right.
jcgarrick

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:02:14 PM

I don't understand why people trust these faceless websites, it's giving money to a complete stranger half way round the world.
Protagonus

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:05:08 PM

Hello again.
So we have 84% LTC, 64% of all LEAF and 100% of all other currencies.
We have found more than 400 LTC from our own wallets to refund as much as we can.
You have to email to support@freshmarket.co.in with:
your account name
what money and how much you had
adresses for withdrawal for all money.

I want you to make it public - obvsly there will be tonn of trolls like "I SENT IT WHERE IS MY MONEY", so i want you to post your taken withdrawals.
If your account was hacked - we cant refund you anything, because if we don't see money on your balance we can't really check if it was hacked or you just say you were hacked. We haven't stored passwords, so (as i see) only chance is brutefoce.

Refunds will start just now.

email sent to support as well.  UTC and LTC. 

Hope you / things get worked out.
thanks

I'll post when funds arrive as well. 
huyha123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:05:54 PM

thanks for refund the coin. I have sent email with details. will confirm here once receive
troicho

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:10:57 PM

Still no response from the support. E-mail sent to them 1h. ago.
def_ender (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:13:44 PM

Still no response from the support. E-mail sent to them 1h. ago.
We will need a few days to manually withdrew money from 3000 customers. Be patient, please.
I'm gonna drink something, will be back in 30min.
tittiecoin

Activity: 901
Merit: 501

It's a lifestyle

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 12:15:07 PM

Are you ready for the most amazing story? We were victims of a hack two days ago as well, the person who sold us our gaming sites stole all of the coins held in our games and made off with the 20 million in total from our tittiecoind server and wallet that was held for growing our community. He then blamed his partner who is now supposedly he's X-partner.

We immediately got our team together and started investigating, our investigations led us to a sell order on Fresh Markets for 19 million, this was obviously our coins as the sell order was placed round about the same time as the hack. We then contacted Fresh Markets who were very quick to act and froze the account and suspended trading. Fresh markets worked with us and contacted the trader who explained that he bought the TittieCoin form someone in CEX.io chat. We contacted CEX.io who also "amazingly" jumped right into the deep end to help us and requested a support ticket for their records. We Got CEX.io and Fresh Market in a group chat over Skype along with the the fresh market account holder who submitted the 19 million trade offer, our Founder as well as our two Co-Founders and main Contributors for TittieCoin.

After a long back and forth CEX.io requested a transaction ID from the suspect who was not willing to cooperate any further and stopped responding to our investigation questioning! Fresh Market gave the suspect 24 hrs to respond however the suspect seemed to have been scared off by the amazing team effort put in by CEX.io, Fresh Market and the TittieCoin team! We have since been refunded our 20 million and would like to extend mountains of gratitude to CEX.io and Fresh Markets for helping TittieCoin and it's community get back on track! I do not believe Fresh markets would jeopardize there business for such short term gain. We hope you get back on track Fresh Market and the TittieCoin team are here for you if you need anything!

Much LOVE!

PS: WE will cover any losses incurred by the TittieCoin community on behalf of Fresh Market!

Limitless - VIP is a lifestyle and entertainment agency, leveraging blockchain technology as one of its payment options for services. Masternodes, Proof of stake and Privacy.
herbitcoins

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:17:48 PM

16 percent loss is not so bad.
I knew worst ^^ especialy in crypto

Keep on going.

we we appreciate the effort.

Trust recovery level : +20 percent ^^

You could promise to complete the refund later , when business resume ! I liked the concept of your website.

DarkHunter04

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:21:24 PM

Got 5,3LTC and 91k Nutcoins back - I think its very good! Smiley

Im sad that shit people destory this site. I hope you will go online with more security someday
flex65

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:25:51 PM

I forgot that had an open trade LTC/NYAN

i got my NYAN's, for this great thanx

about LTC.... my wallet on my home pc, about 2 hours i'll reply.
def_ender (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:27:10 PM

Got 5,3LTC and 91k Nutcoins back - I think its very good! Smiley

Im sad that shit people destory this site. I hope you will go online with more security someday
Thanks for your responce. It's really important for us!
16 percent loss is not so bad.
I knew worst ^^ especialy in crypto

Keep on going.

we we appreciate the effort.

Trust recovery level : +20 percent ^^

You could promise to complete the refund later , when business resume ! I liked the concept of your website.
Thanks, but it's over. Our trust was ruined, and it's all our fault.
About promises: That's good idea, but i don't think i will ever resume this exchange. Even if we will - it will happen not in next 4 weeks - we are going (are we?) to fully recode the exchange from zero.
sarlangg

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:28:18 PM

I sent an E-mail, but I didn't have the exact amounts on my exchange remembered, so I did guestimates based on what I wrote down from the previous day's trades and guestimations based on what I remembered.

I hope I can get everything back.
 Undecided
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:29:19 PM

Got my Pot back Wink Thanks dude!

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀