Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:20:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | freshmarket.co.in - Closed. Refunds till 10/02/14  (Read 41799 times)
topdude

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 04:51:33 PM

that sucks, will you reopen? was looking forward to having TOP listed

BTCbull

Activity: 154

Altcoin Mania!!!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:52:31 PM

Most of my funds were returned, thanks FreshMarket. In a timely manner too, I can't imagine the stress.

Guys be patient, I do believe he's doing all he can to refund our coins.

Life is full of ups and downs... And so is the crypto market Smiley
Kometes

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:57:29 PM

Got all my Nyan and 84% LTC.
NickPortland

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:58:05 PM

Are you guys getting confirmation emails for refunds?
Or just looking at your wallet stransactions?

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
IndigoRX7

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:59:02 PM

User name:  IndigoRX7

Sent email with all info...

I really hope site come back around, it was awesome for new coins...  Cry
spicelord

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:01:05 PM

Really sorry to hear about this

def_ender (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:02:34 PM

Are you guys getting confirmation emails for refunds?
Or just looking at your wallet stransactions?
We are sending smth like 'processed' or 'sent' after refunding.
Real1Guy

Activity: 112

ooo yeaaa, dont worry

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:08:05 PM

Hello again.
So we have 84% LTC, 64% of all LEAF and 100% of all other currencies.
We have found more than 400 LTC from our own wallets to refund as much as we can.
You have to email to support@freshmarket.co.in with:
your account name
what money and how much you had
adresses for withdrawal for all money.

I want you to make it public - obvsly there will be tonn of trolls like "I SENT IT WHERE IS MY MONEY", so i want you to post your taken withdrawals.
If your account was hacked - we cant refund you anything, because if we don't see money on your balance we can't really check if it was hacked or you just say you were hacked. We haven't stored passwords, so (as i see) only chance is brutefoce.

Refunds will start just now.

sent e-mail
user : konjina

Still nothing, not even replayed to my e-mail,

It is all good
podizzle

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:23:43 PM

Well I received 129 out of 154 ltc back. Even though my wallet was not part of the hack. So to whoevers ass I covered (I'm guessing the owners) your welcome and go fuck yourself

How do you know you weren't part of the hack? Is there a way for us to check?
The ltc in my wallet was untouched after the hack was announced. I'm guessing they were hacked earlier this week and now that there is enough funds on site to cover their personal loss and still give back 75%... unfortunately fire me that means 25ltc 500$ theft
Nope, we are not giving 75% but 84%. And no, we haven't covered our losses and i don't even know when we could (400+ LTC).
But thanks for blaming, it helps so much.

my mistake i got back 84%.... and i apologize for saying you are doing this to cover your own losses. however i do know that my wallet was not part of the hack and it is wrong to lump everyone in together as "hacked" when only select wallets were hacked. i believe the people that got hacked for having weak passwords should suffer the loss. my password was 19 characters for the reason that it cannot be brute forced. im guessing youre forcing people with email verification to give up 16% of their ltc as well? also wrong in my opinion.
sarg1960

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:23:59 PM

what about the people who arent actively monitoring their accounts? how will they know to email support to get their funds back?

Also, just received all my UTC back, i guess im lucky i only lost $330?
I've told a mate about it, he hadn't a clue. I obly found out by accident looking at ultra coin forum. Def_ender, I know you have a lot to do, but it might be a good idea just to replace the site can't be displayed with just a basic explanation  on a html front page.
NickPortland

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:24:57 PM

Hello again.
So we have 84% LTC, 64% of all LEAF and 100% of all other currencies.
We have found more than 400 LTC from our own wallets to refund as much as we can.
You have to email to support@freshmarket.co.in with:
your account name
what money and how much you had
adresses for withdrawal for all money.

I want you to make it public - obvsly there will be tonn of trolls like "I SENT IT WHERE IS MY MONEY", so i want you to post your taken withdrawals.
If your account was hacked - we cant refund you anything, because if we don't see money on your balance we can't really check if it was hacked or you just say you were hacked. We haven't stored passwords, so (as i see) only chance is brutefoce.

Refunds will start just now.

sent e-mail
user : konjina

Still nothing, not even replayed to my e-mail,
me neither

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
def_ender (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:28:08 PM

what about the people who arent actively monitoring their accounts? how will they know to email support to get their funds back?
I've told a mate about it, he hadn't a clue. I obly found out by accident looking at ultra coin forum. Def_ender, I know you have a lot to do, but it might be a good idea just to replace the site can't be displayed with just a basic explanation  on a html front page.
Good idea, i will tell devs. If they will have any time - they will change it.
Well I received 129 out of 154 ltc back. Even though my wallet was not part of the hack. So to whoevers ass I covered (I'm guessing the owners) your welcome and go fuck yourself

The ltc in my wallet was untouched after the hack was announced. I'm guessing they were hacked earlier this week and now that there is enough funds on site to cover their personal loss and still give back 75%... unfortunately fire me that means 25ltc 500$ theft
Nope, we are not giving 75% but 84%. And no, we haven't covered our losses and i don't even know when we could (400+ LTC).

my mistake i got back 84%.... and i apologize for saying you are doing this to cover your own losses. however i do know that my wallet was not part of the hack and it is wrong to lump everyone in together as "hacked" when only select wallets were hacked. i believe the people that got hacked for having weak passwords should suffer the loss. my password was 19 characters for the reason that it cannot be brute forced. im guessing youre forcing people with email verification to give up 16% of their ltc as well? also wrong in my opinion.
Don't worry, we all make mistakes. We are returning 84% to all who has balances on our exchange.
def_ender (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:29:30 PM

Update: 129 processed, 216 to go.
podizzle

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:34:33 PM

Good idea, i will tell devs. If they will have any time - they will change it.

Don't worry, we all make mistakes. We are returning 84% to all who has balances on our exchange.

no comment on this part i take it... i wonder how much of your 400+ LTC losses you are covering by taking 16% of the ltc from people whos account wasnt hacked?Huh??

however i do know that my wallet was not part of the hack and it is wrong to lump everyone in together as "hacked" when only select wallets were hacked. i believe the people that got hacked for having weak passwords should suffer the loss. my password was 19 characters for the reason that it cannot be brute forced. im guessing youre forcing people with email verification to give up 16% of their ltc as well? also wrong in my opinion.
ovichef

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:37:00 PM

sorry, found some problems with you withdraw. Will send later. they said. I hope all problems been resolved.
def_ender (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:39:31 PM

no comment on this part i take it... i wonder how much of your 400+ LTC losses you are covering by taking 16% of the ltc from people whos account wasnt hacked?Huh??

however i do know that my wallet was not part of the hack and it is wrong to lump everyone in together as "hacked" when only select wallets were hacked. i believe the people that got hacked for having weak passwords should suffer the loss. my password was 19 characters for the reason that it cannot be brute forced. im guessing youre forcing people with email verification to give up 16% of their ltc as well? also wrong in my opinion.
You haven't read thread, haven't you? Dev team sold all their own crypto to add money to pot. Questions?
Protagonus

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:42:06 PM

email sent to support as well.  UTC and LTC. 

Hope you / things get worked out.
thanks

I'll post when funds arrive as well. 

100% UTC returned

85% LTC returned

Thank you very much.  Sorry again that something like this happened.  All in all, it's pretty respectable to be returning what you can.
def_ender (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:44:35 PM

email sent to support as well.  UTC and LTC. 

Hope you / things get worked out.
thanks

I'll post when funds arrive as well. 

100% UTC returned

85% LTC returned

Thank you very much.  Sorry again that something like this happened.  All in all, it's pretty respectable to be returning what you can.
Thanks for good words.
134 processed/233 to go.
Gleason

Activity: 207

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 05:46:40 PM

I sent an email.

I will post an update once refunds received!

Thanks. I appreciate you guys working to recover everything, and not just closing shop / vanishing.
-Brian

Find one of a kind BTC, LTC and more Cryptomemorabilia at
http://www.cryptomemorabilia.com/
trungvna

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:49:12 PM

please check and reply mail

user: trungvna

thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: