Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:08:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | freshmarket.co.in - Closed. Refunds till 10/02/14  (Read 41799 times)
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:50:57 PM

Sent you an email, will update with news here.

Account sussex

It's a shame  Sad
mystix

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:53:07 PM

no comment on this part i take it... i wonder how much of your 400+ LTC losses you are covering by taking 16% of the ltc from people whos account wasnt hacked?Huh??

however i do know that my wallet was not part of the hack and it is wrong to lump everyone in together as "hacked" when only select wallets were hacked. i believe the people that got hacked for having weak passwords should suffer the loss. my password was 19 characters for the reason that it cannot be brute forced. im guessing youre forcing people with email verification to give up 16% of their ltc as well? also wrong in my opinion.

Whine much? You got back 84% of what you had deposited where you had no guarantee you would get back anything. These guys are giving back to you even though they're out of the game, essentially out of the goodness of their hearts and reputation. Want security? Put your money in a bank, Theres a reason that things like FDIC insurance (in the u.s.) exist. Its because when banks, or similar, go unregulated, and have no insurers like this you lose all deposits when they go down.

You get a chance at massive profits that you can't get in any other market right now when dealing with crypto. The balance is that there are high risks. Its not only the trading risk, but the fact that you are putting money in random, unregulated, uninsured, websites with semi-anonymous owners, quite possibly outside outside your local law enforcement jurisdiction.
podizzle

Activity: 535

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:53:34 PM

no comment on this part i take it... i wonder how much of your 400+ LTC losses you are covering by taking 16% of the ltc from people whos account wasnt hacked?Huh??

however i do know that my wallet was not part of the hack and it is wrong to lump everyone in together as "hacked" when only select wallets were hacked. i believe the people that got hacked for having weak passwords should suffer the loss. my password was 19 characters for the reason that it cannot be brute forced. im guessing youre forcing people with email verification to give up 16% of their ltc as well? also wrong in my opinion.
You haven't read thread, haven't you? Dev team sold all their own crypto to add money to pot. Questions?

yeah i have questions thats why i continue to post. forgive me but i dont take $500 loss so lightly. maybe you can clear up why all users are forced to give up 16% of their ltc when only some accounts were compromised. is there no reward for having an unbreakable password? The only reason I can think of is to refund those in charge who were possibly victimized.

podizzle

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:54:30 PM

Whine much? You got back 84% of what you had deposited where you had no guarantee you would get back anything. These guys are giving back to you even though they're out of the game, essentially out of the goodness of their hearts and reputation. Want security? Put your money in a bank, Theres a reason that things like FDIC insurance (in the u.s.) exist. Its because when banks, or similar, go unregulated, and have no insurers like this you lose all deposits when they go down.

You get a chance at massive profits that you can't get in any other market right now when dealing with crypto. The balance is that there are high risks. Its not only the trading risk, but the fact that you are putting money in random, unregulated, uninsured, websites with semi-anonymous owners, quite possibly outside outside your local law enforcement jurisdiction.

i understand the risks and also will expose any fraud right under my nose
def_ender (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:02:37 PM

You haven't read thread, haven't you? Dev team sold all their own crypto to add money to pot. Questions?
yeah i have questions thats why i continue to post. forgive me but i dont take $500 loss so lightly. maybe you can clear up why all users are forced to give up 16% of their ltc when only some accounts were compromised. is there no reward for having an unbreakable password? The only reason I can think of is to refund those in charge who were possibly victimized.
If your password was hacked, your account amount would be 0. So we couldn't refund you anything.
riesart

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:06:47 PM

Update: 129 processed, 216 to go.

Okay, I'm patient.....

But I want my sweet Doges and Ultras back, weeeeeeeehhhhh!!  Cry Cry Cry Cry

podizzle

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:08:37 PM

If your password was hacked, your account amount would be 0. So we couldn't refund you anything.

Im just having a hard time accepting that i should pay 25LTC when my wallet contained 154 out of 154 LTC AFTER the site was shut down
def_ender (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:16:20 PM

I lost a lot too ...
And I think 16 percent loss is not the end of the world.
I lost the same and even more with doge, and others crypto i'm in.

Also , they saved you ! you were going to buy UTC so anyway you will lose a lot haha. (humor)

This is wild-west.

I understand podizzle, you have the balance, you can verify wich users were affected. I was not !
a little shaddy, but fine for me.

i appreciate the effort.

Keep goin on.
>I lost the same and even more with doge, and others crypto i'm in.
No you not. If you mean our exchange, other currencies (other than leaf and ltc) are fully refunded.
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:16:28 PM

I sent my request at 4 hours ago?

I will feel much better when my coins come home.

troicho

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:17:38 PM

100% UTC refunded

85% LTC refunded

I had to take 12,5 LTC loss. Anyway, thank you guys for your efforts, trying to return what you can.
herbitcoins

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:18:25 PM

I lost a lot too ...

Also , they saved you ! you were going to buy UTC so anyway you will lose a lot haha. (humor)

This is wild-west.

I understand podizzle, you have the balance, you can verify wich users were affected. I was not !

i appreciate the effort.

Keep goin on.
No you not. If you mean our exchange, other currencies (other than leaf and ltc) are fully refunded.

I mean in my global portfolio , not your website lol
You are a little paranoid .
I think it is time for you to have a break and sleep ^^
good luck
def_ender (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:21:55 PM

I lost a lot too ...
This is wild-west.
i appreciate the effort.
Keep goin on.
good luck
>You are a little paranoid .
Yes, i am. Thanks for offer, but i will go sleep only after atleast 1/2 of all refunds will be processed.

UPD: 151 processed, 231 to go.
dcgirl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:34:18 PM

100% refunded. Thanks, hope this all works out for everyone else.
imginy

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:34:42 PM

Looks like my UTC are coming home  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I though I had slightly more than 1272 but what ever I'm happy.

Thanks guys for not running off with every ones money
soopermark

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:39:11 PM

when did you send the email? sent mine 3 hours ago..
NickPortland

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:40:48 PM

I sent mine more than 4 hours ago now.. and zip, nada!

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
hunterwolf
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:41:12 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 07:08:15 PM by hunterwolf

UTC, GLB 100% returned
LTC 85% returned
PEC, SWAG waiting confirm
NUT 350K not returned i'm waiting this

Thank you. i'm  sorry this happened.  i hope you strong back.
Mika67

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:41:55 PM

I lost a lot too ...
This is wild-west.
i appreciate the effort.
Keep goin on.
good luck

Thanks,
>You are a little paranoid .
Yes, i am. Thanks for offer, but i will go sleep only after atleast 1/2 of all refunds will be processed.

UPD: 151 processed, 231 to go.

From most peoples replies i carefully judge your doing whatever u can to correct the mess. (except the above posts)

Anycase just send you my password to refund user Mikael.
Thanks,
imginy

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:46:10 PM

I sent my email at exactly 2pm and got refund at 6:30pm GMT

4 hours 30 mins.
dabaosodmi

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:55:22 PM

I want my UTC back and have sent the e-mail.I hope the dev receive the mail and refund the UTC soon.Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: