Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why More Bounty Scam?  (Read 534 times)
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:35:10 AM

Its unfortunate that there are a number of scams in the bounty platform today, doesn't matter  why they are scams, but the fact that they are scams in the first place is very scary, i THINK MOST OF THE SCAMS TEND TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FACT THAT , most bounty hunters dont pay much attention to research on the bounties they participate in, as long as the rewards seem to be good, they will always be wiling to take part in it, most are fooled by attractive rewards and end up committing to scam bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:42:59 AM

The merit system was necessary to its purpose, which was to encourage quality posts. Now that its accomplished its aim, i think it can be revamped accordingly. Anyway, the woes are for that extra bit of income, which will compulsorily resolve itself with the upward trend in the market.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:43:22 AM

I wish there were survilence in this from for bounties, to remove the scam ones before they post in this thread their project, it would takes a lot of time and need a big team coz there are some icos posting their thread daily, best thing we could do is to do our own research and stop joining scam bounties, if the population gets that mature, scamers would know that they can't defraud more and would rather to go somewhere else!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:57:28 AM

Your thread title and your OP don't match? But regardless, I think that the number of scam projects is roughly the same as it was 6 months ago in terms of ratio, but now we also have to contend with the fact that a large fraction of ICOs are doomed to fail. There is simply not as much money in the market as there was last year due to the price crunch. If an ICO fails, the bounty doesn't get paid, so you stand the chance of being either scammed, or backing a crap project that fails to generate its tokens at all.
Honestly, I do not agree with what you are saying. The number of scam projects and failed projects does not depend on how much money flows through the market. There will always be a good portion of scam and failed projects no matter how the market performs. Research and luck help in differentiating between legit and scam ICOs according to me which is why I urge op to do his/her research before choosing a particular bounty campaign.

Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:04:08 AM

Many people get angry because there is a merit system which makes it difficult for us to up rank or because of rising bitcoin prices that make everyone want to earn money with dirty (greedy)

According to you?
it is now with the merit of many people who are difficult to rank up not you who upset me too so long ago but not go up to rank. and now it is a lot of projects that Scam but not with bounty scam because I know bounty is still a lot who follow and many are rewarded
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

The presence of the bounty runs along with the presence of the ICO. If there are many more ICO scams, so do the Bounty programs. In this era, many irresponsible people make the ICO and Bounty cams to make them big profits by deceiving. Bounty is very potential to gain the community and attract the investors. Therefore, we must not be panic or doubtful in choosing the bounty.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:08:09 AM

Merit can really help those people who work here with honesty. It controls for that scammers so that they can't easily rank up and make fake promises for the community. Always choose the best one so that you time will not be a waste.
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:14:42 AM

Many people get angry because there is a merit system which makes it difficult for us to up rank or because of rising bitcoin prices that make everyone want to earn money with dirty (greedy)

According to you?

In my opinion, some scams are valuable, because they have ruined the way they use investor confidence to achieve their own personal goals, they are good at what they do and besides the alleged ICO fraud, some legitimate projects tend to cheat their gift hunters for reasons that are not we know.

Jentamicing

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:17:27 AM

You are right brother, many ico project came out to be scam at the very end. I don't know how to proof out the legit campaigns anymore. Bounty scam, airdrop scam. Which one to participate in now. ? It piss me off. After working day and night and you later discover it is scam, it makes me feel really bad.
lucas_lewit

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:19:27 AM

We can not blame the system because the purpose of system is good, that is to reduce people who have multiple account.
So if for my opinion we better follow the rules that have been made, currently there are many bounty projects that accept participants junior member.
ozgurk

Activity: 252

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:21:09 AM

Just a bounties ? There are a lot of scam project and scam bounty programs are more than scam projects. You have to search very well

Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

Before, scammers are on pyramiding scheme. But they noticed that ICO is trending and much easier to scam people so they switch onto it. Aside from intended scammed ICO, some legit project tend to scammed their bounty hunters for the reason that we dont know.

The scammers were always and at all times. ICO companies, of course, attracted even more attention of these craftsmen. It is for this reason that this mess in the cryptocurrency market is flourishing. The second reason that ico is not paid is the lack of investors and a small return to bitcoin and altcoins.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:41:00 AM

People have gone to crypto so there is very easy to earn and scammers do not miss the chance to earn on it. Collect funds for the sale of coins and hide in an unknown direction. Very often these are Russian teams, but there are many teams from other countries.

Well I agree,scammer are here in terms on more earning from them bounty campaingn, but scammer are not always win to those ICO will detect immidiately because some of them are also inside the job,like on last month bounty campaing manager will run after  bounty campaing will end ,it this case member will scam after all the hardwork will done.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:45:03 AM

I think merit a good system and why hurry to level up to join a signature campaign?  recently I see less allocation for signatures in a campaign began shifting a large social media campaign for its allocation so there is no reason to be angry, as campaign allocations shift flowing is much better than anger besides the participants for the translator also added a lot so it seems they have started to see opportunities to earn revenue from the campaign be someone more creative and able to see opportunities.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

The merits system has bring sanity in this forum and there is actually no need for us to be angry about the system but try to study and do research in other for us to makes quality posts and get merits from those that benefit from your post. 
We are having scam's icos now because scammers has find a new heaven in cryptocurrencies.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

According to you?
whats the connection of the title to the people whos angry because of merit system?you title is too difficult to understand than your question.

But merit system is the best action theymos has ever made to prevent account farmers now even how good you are in farming.but you wont get the rank that you desired
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:10:32 AM

The main problem with merit system is that the community needs to be active, not just few people. Regardless of good posts or decent posts, most of the senior/hero or above members wont give you any merits.  Roll Eyes
seumk

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

Yes, there are many people in the market who have been blinded by their interests. They are gaining profits through dirty means. This is very shameful. More and more scams have had a serious impact on the market. I think we should boycott the market. These scams, people or institutions
Hordrick

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

Because many people just do not know how to distinguish scam, and scammers do their best for this. The truth to say on scam can also be earned if you choose the right investment strategy.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sjdk

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

I think BBS should have a rule to manage those scams. We should manage bitcointalk. But no one seems willing to talk about management
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: