Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why More Bounty Scam?  (Read 534 times)
sergiokkl

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

Ico scam is the same as bounty scam, proportion. We can't stop those greedy person to run bounty without paying those participant since start, Part of a scam ICO. Yes it's big problem we have, what if we do task for all most 3 months and project team runaway. All effort paid nothing but pain. We can't cry, no one can help us and get those scammer to full fill their promises. So these experience will push us to be more carefull and responsible for what decision we made in crypto life

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex7308

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:33:35 AM

We can not blame the system because the purpose of system is good, that is to reduce people who have multiple account.
So if for my opinion we better follow the rules that have been made, currently there are many bounty projects that accept participants junior member.
blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

There are 3 explains:
1. Ico not reach softcap, than they cancelled ico and no rewards for bounty hunters => They call that bounty scam.
2. Fake Bounty/Airdrop trying to get follow on social network.
3. Scam ico just trying to get people money, make bounty to get free promotion to get more money from investors.

Greed,what drives those scammer. Why many scammer? Because cryptocurrency base ico is not regulated.Anyone can start thier iwn project, raise some funds and gone. Even a high school student can create thier own token. This should be change to protect investors and the public.

I agree, it‘s to easy to create a project out of thin air, create a whitepaper on the basis of already exiting projects and use copy/past instead of creating someting unique. Unfortunately most people don’t do their homework and fall for these scams to easily, which is why they keep going until some regulation makes it too hard for them to continue without facing a high probability being prosecuted.

Mister.Satan

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:13:40 PM

Many people get angry because there is a merit system which makes it difficult for us to up rank or because of rising bitcoin prices that make everyone want to earn money with dirty (greedy)

According to you?
Merit actually a good thing for Bitcointalk since it was a choke point for the attempt of holding multi-account to farm in bounty campaign.
Of course, a lot low rank like you and me don't like it since it quite hard for us to rank up but I think it still better than above.
siremrak

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:44:33 AM

The legitimacy framework was important to its motivation, which was to energize quality posts. Since its refined its point, I figure it can be redone in like manner. Anyway, the burdens are for that additional piece of pay, which will necessarily resolve itself with the upward pattern in the market.
belomik

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:28:35 AM

Your string title and your OP don't coordinate? In any case, in any case, I believe that the quantity of trick ventures is generally the same as it was a half year prior as far as proportion, however now we additionally need to fight with the way that a substantial portion of ICOs are bound to come up short. There is just not as much cash in the market as there was a year ago because of the value crunch. On the off chance that an ICO fizzles, the abundance doesn't get paid, so you stand the possibility of being either misled, or backing a poo venture that neglects to produce its tokens by any stretch of the imagination.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:39:19 PM

Only the scammers have a true answer to this question. I would like to think however that while a good number of the people behind the scam do it for their own selfidh reasons, others do it necessarily do it out of pure intentions. It could be as a result of a failed project, or not being able to get their targeted ICO sale rate, hence couldn't pay bounty hunters as promised.
alexagel82

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

i think that some bounties are not a scam because you i did not invest any money i just joines their bounty who knows if it will be successful or not all we need is patience just for my opinion
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:59:47 PM

Greed and lack of human empathy is the more reason why there is scam all over the Place. Except for those projects that couldn't fulfill their promises as a result of unforeseen circumstances, like them not having a successful ICO sale. failed bounty campaigns are because people become greedy and want to make some money for themselves, hence they go ahead and create projects with the knowledge that it is going to be a failure.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

i think that some bounties are not a scam because you i did not invest any money i just joines their bounty who knows if it will be successful or not all we need is patience just for my opinion
Right to follow the gift is better than investing directly with ICO.
 this is a lot of developer fraud that cannot be trusted makes ico prone to fraud.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

More bounty scams, due to many different situations. Like they could say that the bounty was not succeed or reach the minimum ico, at that time the program consider a scam many says that, or even more problem of an ico error to run the program a lot of possibilities or may be to the management either.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

My opinion is not about situation not success to reach minimum sales of ico or else. the problem why more bounty scam is when they release (listing) in the market exchange and then price was down every second until didn't have value again and then the team leaving the project or the team still focus on their product and didn't care anymore with their token on market because they already have btc/eth/usd to buy pizza  Grin.
most of them why the project ended scam because of that all. so for the investor must be carefully when join the ico sale, at least must find the team profile of project and read whitepaper then looking review again on some website review.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

Perhaps the existence of a merit system will reduce multi-account fraud and improve the quality of the forum. But in my opinion, the existence of merit does not affect quality even it is very difficult to get merit from someone. In this case, of course, many people who want to make a profit to be able to earn a large income from bitcoin, of course, the most difficult thing cannot be avoided because bitcoin covers the whole world and certainly not only in bitcoin happens, but in the real world, work happens.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Kolapi

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

There are more abundance tricks since they discover abundance as best wellspring of salary in crypto. Tricksters are those individuals who needs to get rich effectively without applying so much exertion and assets. Different con artists simply need to destroy the picture of crypto and are paid. Pity for them, cause these individuals don't achieve achievement since they are not placated of the things they have. Also, I truly trust that the individuals who are doing great and continue on with what they are doing are compensated however the individuals who bait and trap others are rebuffed. How about we be more cautious and careful to maintain a strategic distance from trick. Say no to con artists.
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:59:34 PM

Merit system was implemented into the forum as it helps people to to get merits for posting good and educative comments on the forum. High ranked accounts get the most payout from bounties and its only them that have merits in this forum
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:07:20 PM

If really all is very easy. If to have money and possibility, the fraudsters always ready to take a chance. Crypto world haven't a control government, we have a friendly community. A possible If the regulators this process will be, this unit will be stay. That sounds great, doesn't it ?
laros212

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

I think that is not scam.but their project failed to reached softcap target at their ico token sale..and then they cant to list at some market exchange bcause their capital is low for list at exchange.failed at marketing program ico token sale my opinion

nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 05:45:14 PM

Because bounty for developers costs nothing.You're just doing a free job.To free labor are without respect for many, unfortunately it is so

speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:51:04 PM

Many people get angry because there is a merit system which makes it difficult for us to up rank or because of rising bitcoin prices that make everyone want to earn money with dirty (greedy)

According to you?

Yes most of the people not getting their rewarded tokens. Now a day 90 % ico scam. They using this way to earn by spamming others. Better don't invest ico . Instead of that You can work for bounty program .
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

Maybe because many people try to take advantage of the opportunities of the bounty. So from that many bounties are scam now. But if you do research, you will get a legitimate bounty. So try to choose and research before joining the bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: