Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:36:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why red again. It should slowly turn green  (Read 2675 times)
pstraene (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

a lot of people wrote in the beginning of may it will be a good month. now the end of may and everything is red again. From which month can we expect a week of green?
pstraene (OP)

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

Analyst: Bitcoin may drop to $5,500 before rising in Q3
Bitcoin's price was under unexpected downward pressure in May as Consensus 2018 did not generate enough enthusiasm for a bullish move. Analyst Willy Woo said that the virtual currency will rise only in Q3/Q4 2018. By then, the bitcoin price could drop to $5,500.
CryptoFlamingo

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:10:12 PM

I think that this year would be nearly all in red, we can expect some rise at novemer/december maybe, but I am not so optimistic, for another big gains we need to wait a little bit longer, so now I am instantly changing my money from mining.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

I think we should be patient, I include those who hold back my investment because it sees all the red markets, and believe that this situation will end soon, and we will find the green color in all markets, and according to my prediction, it will begin in June, hopefully soon be realized and realized, amen
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:33:23 PM

It does not make sense even it turns green in the following days, the ath is $20.000 and it is even below $10.000 and most people call it bull market if it rises but it is hard bear market.

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

I expect it from autumn, or next G20 meeting. Now whole the market will be expecting panic sell or slow decrease. I would recommend you to follow Google trends and keep on track changes in trends Bitcoin
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

a lot of people wrote in the beginning of may it will be a good month. now the end of may and everything is red again. From which month can we expect a week of green?
Nah, don't just believe on what they have said here and more importantly you should have your own data chart that you could able to predict the outcome of the price and reading the upcoming news about of crypto currency will give a big help if ever you do have a doubt to the other news. No one could ever predict the future that's why you should have done your own research.

allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:55:34 PM

Do not be disheartened by this market as any healthy economic system has highs and lows.

Seeing the way Cryptos peaked in December-January, it is an expected market move.

I believe market is waiting for fresh money, which can only come once the countries define clear and unambiguous rules for cryptomarket.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:01:18 PM

They are only speculating about that but the result is unpredictable. You can't expect anything from there. The only possible thing to wait and see about the progress of the crypto currency itself. There is so many possibilities, regulators problem, manipulation and many more. I can say they are predicting it based on their belief about crypto.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

It’s too hard to predict at this point. Remember that after the crash in 2014, it took a couple of years for Bitcoin to recover. The market spent that time bouncing between $200 and about $600 most of that time befor the big recovery that started sometime in 2016. I think we just need to be patient and realize that this recovery could take some time.
CryptoTamer

Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

The market has failed to recover since the news about MT. Gox moved their Bitcoin, whales used this news as FUD and the impact is still felt today, I don't know when this market will be green but I hope the market will recover in Q3
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

keep calm lest we panic, because if we panic then we go sell it then the price will be more jatu.

still use your analysis to determine when you should sell it if it deems coin prediction will continue to fall.
but if you find the turning point of coin then get ready to buy it without the need to sell the assets already held
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:20:33 PM

Now the market for crypto currency has a strange situation - the prices are creeping down, although according all forecasts and expectations should have been growing. Explanations to this no one gives, but I think that this is another speculation - the rich people are making illegal manipulations in the market to become even richer and take the last from the poor
MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:22:02 PM

I think some of the whales are selling because of the North American regulators are working on to clean up the ICO mess and price manipulations. After that everything should be stable.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTC
BTCBTC
BTC
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

I am very hopeful next week. It fell down to the pace and the panic ran away. The falls are normal, but it's a pity that it takes a long time.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

a lot of people wrote in the beginning of may it will be a good month. now the end of may and everything is red again.
I also expected that the month of May, the market will turn into a place that's full of green grasses but it didn't went accordingly. But this isn't the only month for this year so I'll expect this again for the month of June.

From which month can we expect a week of green?
There's no definite month on when we can expect green but I'll assure you that after few days, this red week will turn into a green one.

Analyst: Bitcoin may drop to $5,500 before rising in Q3
So this this only says that, we're already on Q2 so endure until Q3 come.

Bitcoin's price was under unexpected downward pressure in May as Consensus 2018 did not generate enough enthusiasm for a bullish move. Analyst Willy Woo said that the virtual currency will rise only in Q3/Q4 2018. By then, the bitcoin price could drop to $5,500.
This is good news then so that answers your question on when we should expect a green week.

cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

After february bearish months everyone was talking about how green the market will be in march
March passed, They started talkin about how april is going to be awesome for the market.
April passed, may passed, we had small bull traps, I am not even sure if this year going to be green again.I am in the disbelief cycle
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:05:28 PM

Expectation vs Unpredictability of the crypto market, we can speculate price but the bottom part is that we have to expect that things don't make it according to your speculation, resistance for the 10,000 is too hard to break in as we can see on the last price increase it is nearly going to break but goes low after the rise.

webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:40:53 PM

See no one can predict the crypto market really. If they claim anything then probably it is their gut feeling or wild guess. Anything can happen in crypto world at any time. So what is the best strategy to bear this red heat, simply choose the good coins which doesn't move with the pattern of Market.
Check out Remme : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/remme/
The coin has consistent performance since its listing and isn't prone to market vulnerability like other do. It is largely advisable that crypto investors do add this one in their portfolio.
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:47:37 PM

No one can predict when the green grass will grow with certainty we just need to try and hope, that in the crypto market will bring fresh air.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: