Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:16:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why red again. It should slowly turn green  (Read 2675 times)
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:36:53 PM

a lot of people wrote in the beginning of may it will be a good month. now the end of may and everything is red again. From which month can we expect a week of green?
No one here knows when the market will start to turn green. We can only assume, but no one can tell you for sure. Think summer will better the situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:06:07 PM

I am not worried about the current situation, only that i feel a little bit sorry for those who invested during the last few weeks/Days, but that is how it works.. sometimes you earn, and sometimes you lose.
Just wait people, it will recover.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:07:04 AM

Market has bottomed already. If you see the price of bitcoin, it has been making higher lows on each recent dip and it is a matter of time before it breaks out of $10K again and goes up and away and pull the sector up.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:17:39 AM

a lot of people wrote in the beginning of may it will be a good month. now the end of may and everything is red again. From which month can we expect a week of green?
No one here knows when the market will start to turn green. We can only assume, but no one can tell you for sure. Think summer will better the situation.
Even this time it can't be considered as a real bump to the cryptocurrency i guess i was feeling doubt about the recent market condition. If there will be another dip and it seems to become a good move because that can be considered as the last bottom for cryptocurrency soon.
IcoBale01

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:16:35 AM

For me this red situations is the best opportunities to buy or collect more a good and undervalued cryptocurrencies.I think we just need to be patient and realize that this recovery could take some time.
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:39:24 AM

I think that this year would be nearly all in red, we can expect some rise at novemer/december maybe, but I am not so optimistic, for another big gains we need to wait a little bit longer, so now I am instantly changing my money from mining.

probably because bitcoin prices have not gone up and so we can buy a good altcoin and can pump the price of bitcoin to re-green and if the price of bitcoin has not increased yet another altcoin will not rise because other altcoins follow the movement of bitcoin, hence the market red again and yet green

HELLO!!!
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

I think that this year would be nearly all in red, we can expect some rise at novemer/december maybe, but I am not so optimistic, for another big gains we need to wait a little bit longer, so now I am instantly changing my money from mining.

probably because bitcoin prices have not gone up and so we can buy a good altcoin and can pump the price of bitcoin to re-green and if the price of bitcoin has not increased yet another altcoin will not rise because other altcoins follow the movement of bitcoin, hence the market red again and yet green

there is a rumour about june 6.
all alts and also btc will be priced at least 2x on this day.
i dont find any source, but i want to believe that.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:27:08 AM

We should buy now know that know one can actually predict this market accurately in a long run and one has to expect any things as bitcoin and others coins has there own mind.  I think the first five months of each year  has not been good in the history of cryptocurrencies  and we need to always have this at the back of our mind.
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

there is a rumour about june 6.
all alts and also btc will be priced at least 2x on this day.
i dont find any source, but i want to believe that.
Because of the current situation and despair, people are willing to believe anything to keep hope. Why not? If it helps not to sell on the fall.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:54:24 PM

Actually Bitcoin effects on all altcoins. Because it is a main cryptocurrency of the market and basis cryptocurrency for almost all altcoins trades. That's why high level of correlation alt coins with Bitcoin is natural and whole market is red when it is dropping.
BurakTurk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

Today's market is hard to guess whether there will be an increase or not. due to people's concerns about the existing bitcoin issue of mt-gox where it makes a threat to everyone. they are more careful in buying bitcoin
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

Today's market is hard to guess whether there will be an increase or not. due to people's concerns about the existing bitcoin issue of mt-gox where it makes a threat to everyone. they are more careful in buying bitcoin

It seems to me that this is not the last problem that this person has already created. In any case, a large number of Bitcoin in the market will block any demand that existed to date.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:27:43 PM

You should not link the market with mt-gox more open to see what happened in the market ,you must see with a reliable source to say something like that ,this is a only annual cycle of bitcoin that often occurs this kind of decline or correction that often I see as the right word ,last for that there should be a positive appearance in the case for investors to back multiply the demand

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
endi17

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

Even this time it can't be considered as a real bump to the cryptocurrency i guess i was feeling doubt about the recent market condition. If there will be another dip and it seems to become a good move because that can be considered as the last bottom for cryptocurrency soon.
WARNING!!
STAY AWAY!
He has stolen my account! Help me find who this guy is!
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

For me, i think this is because of the little by little growth of the price of bitcoin. If bitcoin rise straight up all altcoins will follow and that is no one can tell here on forum.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:01:39 PM

In my own perspective about this unpredictable red and a green status in the coinmarketcap, maybe its time to close our browsers and have some nap., a lot of people making any fake news  or a no basis information scattering on the internet.,which is annoying that they could predict the future of each currency, and it turns out that it the result is always an opposite to the direction that they predict. But some of them, says, when the market is red, then its good time to buy what we wanted to invest. Maybe i could say, i need to HOLD on to all my altcoins in my wallet.

Dont be surprised if the bitcoin could hit 5k usd each.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:17:33 PM
Merited by arpon11 (2)

May is over and we are currently in the month of June we should be able to work towards buying more as bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies has started recovering.  Lisk has made about 8% gain today and over 80% are now in green.  I am speculating that this current movement may take bitcoin above  $10,000 as we need to cross this level in other to see more investors coming into the market.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:46:35 PM

It is red again because too many people are expecting green then the market will react differently.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

Marcetcap fallet because greedy devs from EOS selling their millions ETH. I cant understand people, who investing in projects, which raising such money. And than this projects dumping market and cash out. For succesfull development they need 5-10 mln, not bilions.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

The market is turning green again.. It is very slow but we still have a lot of people with FOMO and they are starting to buy here. I also bought in while the last huge dip and I will hold my stuff for long term!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: