Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why red again. It should slowly turn green  (Read 2677 times)
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

We need new buyers at the market, there is no new investor money is passing token to token but this is short term profit, we need much new money for bull season.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

a lot of people wrote in the beginning of may it will be a good month. now the end of may and everything is red again. From which month can we expect a week of green?

The price value of Bitcoin even the other altcoins was very unpredictable dude, and nobody knows when will it turn into a green market. But

according to my source, base of the experts in this industry, bitcoin may drop more below 6000$ before we come to the point to face the bull run

again once more, therefore we need to extend our patience in terms of waiting to hold more to our coins.
Mind Control

Activity: 224
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

<snipped>

a lot of people wrote in the beginning of may it will be a good month. now the end of may and everything is red again. From which month can we expect a week of green?

I hope you are well aware that those people's claims are nothing more but a mere guess. I can easily say that "after a month we will see a great soar in prices (in all cryptocurrency) and Bitcoin will surpass its all time high and will peak at 100,000 USD". Pretty easy, right? So these "a lot of people" are just being too optimistic about the price. As I personally always say, "Always expect for the worse".
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:21:00 PM

All we need is to be patient we can't predict the market but ofcourse like what always they are telling what goes up must go down but what goes down must come up. We just have to wait because it is a cycle but if you will look right now with the charts BTC is very bullish right now so goodluck to all of us.
Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

Oh it is slowly turning green now, hopefully it will recover from the past months that the market had been red most of the time. But I still can't say it is getting to be bullish, the market is still unpredictable if I may say.

Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:03:18 PM

<snipped>

I hope you are well aware that those people's claims are nothing more but a mere guess. I can easily say that "after a month we will see a great soar in prices (in all cryptocurrency) and Bitcoin will surpass its all time high and will peak at 100,000 USD". Pretty easy, right? So these "a lot of people" are just being too optimistic about the price. As I personally always say, "Always expect for the worse".
I completely agree with you that most of the forecast is nothing but empty words that are not backed by any facts. In any case, each of us hopes that the market will be restored and we will see another positive rise in prices for crypto currency. Just do not forget that it really can be even worse.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

In 2017, Bitcoin and altcoins blasted off in July. Bitcoin went from < $2K in July to about $20K in December. This year, history may repeat as market is slowly recovering and getting ready for another big move upwards.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

The price value of Bitcoin even the other altcoins was very unpredictable dude, and nobody knows when will it turn into a green market. But
according to my source, base of the experts in this industry, bitcoin may drop more below 6000$ before we come to the point to face the bull run
again once more, therefore we need to extend our patience in terms of waiting to hold more to our coins.
What kind of source you are talking about  Tongue. We are in a bear trap and yet we are not seeing those valuations and so i do not think that we will ever go down to those valuations, the market could easily reach those valuations if the price were really inflated and the market sentiment is not on that pattern as there are people willing to purchase the coin whenever the market is going down.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
abanansah

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

Yes everyone has a high hopes of the market rising. But no one determine what happens in the market. Even not any coin nor even commodities will go up forever without showing red.Is normal , let embrace it.

Teamsah541616

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

It comes to my understanding also that Consensus didn't make such influence on the upward trend as I expected or the so does the previous years. It will indeed take another half year to get up on this mess. Bitcoin is looking for a very low price floor, as the problem with bitcoin, last year was it was too much hype.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:34:28 PM

Don't be shock if the market looks red. There always be a time that it will look all red. We just need to be patient in waiting and don't panic when you saw the market red.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
sunder54

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:26:03 AM

We need new buyers at the market, there is no new investor money is passing token to token but this is short term profit, we need much new money for bull season.

That's right, I think I agree with you. Today a lot of investor didn't invest their money in cryptocurrency because a lot of new project and they must decide which project that can make a lot of profit so that's hard choice and because of market condition right now
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

I think that this year would be nearly all in red, we can expect some rise at novemer/december maybe, but I am not so optimistic, for another big gains we need to wait a little bit longer, so now I am instantly changing my money from mining.
no, market won’t be red in whole year, after all we have a wave 3 weeks ago and BTC reached 10,000 or 11000. I think market will get green twice again in this year.
Xman79

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:22:27 AM

hope hope hope....
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:02:59 AM

The answer is that no-one knows for sure. Crypto is unpredictable, and the shorter the time-frame you use, the more unpredictable it is. Long-term we can expect prices to rise. Short-term however, who knows? There are many bumps along the road, but long-term the trend is steadily upwards. There is no reason for concern. Even the huge price drop earlier this year forms part of the overall upwards pattern - just look at the charts over a longer time period, say one year.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

The answer is that no-one knows for sure. Crypto is unpredictable, and the shorter the time-frame you use, the more unpredictable it is. Long-term we can expect prices to rise. Short-term however, who knows? There are many bumps along the road, but long-term the trend is steadily upwards. There is no reason for concern. Even the huge price drop earlier this year forms part of the overall upwards pattern - just look at the charts over a longer time period, say one year.

It was due to low demand of crypto currencies in the market, otherwise big whales in virtual community withdraw some of their savings because of digital crisis. There's a possibility that all price of crypto currencies will be back into original price even bitcoin, that's why they scared to invest now even in the altcoins. Hopefully that digital currencies will recover and instead of backing into original price they where increase again and beats the previous prices of those coin in the market.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

You must get into it,cant you even see that it was a trend since january?always pump and dump so what would you expecting?

I hate to say this but if youre not ready in this bear and bull market,then should betop dealing here,because we are trying to adapt this trends for our marketing plans.this how we can build new strategies for profiteering
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:07:34 AM

For me, i think this is because of the little by little growth of the price of bitcoin. If bitcoin rise straight up all altcoins will follow and that is no one can tell here on forum.
This is disequilibrium in the market and there are always inbuilt capabilities in the market that move the market back to the equilibrium position. Having said that, I would add further that there has been a fraction of stability in the crypto market and this stability is a sign of good future. One thing for sure is that the market will recover and I can assign no date for that. But seeing the market so warm makes me feel happy for as long as there are costumers, your product will be sold.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:31:55 AM

As I say always it's manipulations only. Nothing more. Big whales with fat wallets want to make it wallets more. That's why BTC price dumped because weak hands will sell or panic sell. And that's all
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

hope hope hope....

It will turn green again. These are actually the market phases that happens in an economy and there is always the phase of recession and recovery followed by boom so better not worry.

Besides, when the market is red, that is when the values of crypto currencies drop, that is actually the time when it starts collecting investment and peoples’ investment means a rise in the demand which according to the demand law rises the prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: