Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:46:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why red again. It should slowly turn green  (Read 2677 times)
tng811

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:16:34 AM

a lot of people wrote in the beginning of may it will be a good month. now the end of may and everything is red again. From which month can we expect a week of green?

This question shows that you need more patience. Patience is necessary when you are in crypto world, otherwise you will end up making loss after loss because you let psychology affects you so much.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:25:07 AM

This question shows that you need more patience. Patience is necessary when you are in crypto world, otherwise you will end up making loss after loss because you let psychology affects you so much.
You just mentioned one of the key factor in being successful trading which is patience. If you pair patience and timing, your loss can turn into profits. Timing is also important because even if you sell that bag of coins at below your bought price, there might be another opportunity available for you. In today's market where most tokens are red, you have to be wise in your every move. Use every available tools you have to guide you in deciding if its time to sell or buy some more 
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

a lot of people wrote in the beginning of may it will be a good month. now the end of may and everything is red again. From which month can we expect a week of green?

I think it is not a good idea to make your investments just according to comments and speculations. In my opinion, doing researches about the projects to understand their features and expecting profits from the future is the best in crypto.
thrylos

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

To worry is not the best response to do but to find good coin like eth, prl, ripple and others with a promising potential. Sometimes to take the crisis in the market as a good chance to make profit is the only the best.
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

Hopefully June would be a good month for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because it is already mid year and still bitcoin has not increased to at least around $10k. But I’ve noticed for the month of May, the market is more of green than red so maybe it is a good sign.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:44:25 PM

Hopefully June would be a good month for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because it is already mid year and still bitcoin has not increased to at least around $10k. But I’ve noticed for the month of May, the market is more of green than red so maybe it is a good sign.
At the March '18 cryptoguru's told same. April-May will green because we need it. And where is green May? Yes, May is not bad. But to say May is green is wrong. Imho BTC is in flat. And this fact allows some alts to pump. Nothing more
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

To worry is not the best response to do but to find good coin like eth, prl, ripple and others with a promising potential. Sometimes to take the crisis in the market as a good chance to make profit is the only the best.
Well we can find alternative to invest while bitcoin price turns red. We have other coins good to invest that really can have profit just choose the best. It was like this price turns red and green just have a little patient anyway price will turns green.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

I really think this month of June is the beginning of a pumping market again, let's all hope for this one. Though the price are quiet pumping and dumping I know $10k can reach this month because bitcoin is so great and people will still believe in bitcoin. Don't be afraid if you see some red candle sticks because in long run, green will take over the red.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:20:31 PM

You just mentioned one of the key factor in being successful trading which is patience. If you pair patience and timing, your loss can turn into profits. Timing is also important because even if you sell that bag of coins at below your bought price, there might be another opportunity available for you. In today's market where most tokens are red, you have to be wise in your every move. Use every available tools you have to guide you in deciding if its time to sell or buy some more 
It is necessary to have big bag of patience in here because of the volatile market we have. Those successful traders have a lot of patience and knows how to control their emotions very well and this is what we have to look up for. The kind of market that we have will play on us everyday, tricking us, stressing us and etc so if we don't have a tight grip on our investments we will surely end up losing always and never gaining profit.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:59:37 PM

Hopefully, we will grow back soon, as quite big news hitting every day. More than 6 German banks trade crypto, Microsoft likely to buy github. Even Roger Ver saying big coming into crypto. So stay patient and is likely to be paid.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:44:03 AM

The growth is happening, but the same is not sustaining. In this way the red and green indications were changing from time to time. We need to know much about the market, only then it is possible to predict when it is gonna change from red to green and from green to red which is the key factor to earn.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

Analyst: Bitcoin may drop to $5,500 before rising in Q3
Bitcoin's price was under unexpected downward pressure in May as Consensus 2018 did not generate enough enthusiasm for a bullish move. Analyst Willy Woo said that the virtual currency will rise only in Q3/Q4 2018. By then, the bitcoin price could drop to $5,500.

$5k? Are these guys serious? We did not even make a good increase in price during Consensus so why the drastic fall? I think bitcoin will just either continue to stabilize or make a good recovery in the coming months and I really fell the real bull run will happen soon.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:50:56 AM

Analyst: Bitcoin may drop to $5,500 before rising in Q3
Bitcoin's price was under unexpected downward pressure in May as Consensus 2018 did not generate enough enthusiasm for a bullish move. Analyst Willy Woo said that the virtual currency will rise only in Q3/Q4 2018. By then, the bitcoin price could drop to $5,500.

$5k? Are these guys serious? We did not even make a good increase in price during Consensus so why the drastic fall? I think bitcoin will just either continue to stabilize or make a good recovery in the coming months and I really fell the real bull run will happen soon.

I think every people can make their own predictions as you can make it too. but for me, I only see what is happening in the market and if the price is up and down, I will make sure that I am ready for making a decision to follow the price. when we are ready for what will happening, then we don't have to worry for everything while we can make another strategy for the next step.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

It is turn green now..and i think we are going to b3 bullish again very soon. Start q3 untill the end of year. I was thinking that we enter multi years bearish again and my prediction was wrong because the bear can not break under $5k for btc and an not break $400 for ethereum. It means that crypto is strong now. And the safe price is above $5k for btc.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

In my opinion, red Cryptocurrency is a normal thing happening to the Cryptocurrency market.
Indeed from the beginning Cryptocurrency is volatile and the risk is Cryptocurrency price can change in a short time.
If Cryptocurrency market condition is in red we can do is wait until the price is stable again and do not do coin sale.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

No-one knows, but really we need to be looking longer term than a week. The shorter the timeframe, the less meaningful the price moves can be. A week of red can happen in the midst of months of green, and vice versa. I do think that mid- and long-term the future for crypto is still very bright, but daily/weekly price moves are less important.

Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

I think it is just normal because the market normally go down and also go back to normal.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

Although many people who write the market will improve, but that's not necessarily true because it's all just predictions, we know it's very difficult to predict the market because basically crypto is unstable. And if your strategy is an investment, then you have to have patience.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:39:40 PM

You need to remember that people are wrong in their predictions all the time, no one will be able to tell you precisely when we are going to see growth in the market again, but to me you seem to have the wrong mindset you are expecting to see a recovery any month now, while I personally think we are going to need a few years to see a significant recovery.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:37:17 PM

Hopefully, we will grow back soon, as quite big news hitting every day. More than 6 German banks trade crypto, Microsoft likely to buy github. Even Roger Ver saying big coming into crypto. So stay patient and is likely to be paid.
This market mechanism cannot be questioned. I do not think there can be a fault of the technology in it. It is only the response to the behavior of the people and users. The market is expected to turn fully green in the next few months like the previous year and this thing, despite the red market, has been of great importance in attracting good money into the technologies operating in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: