Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most crypto friendly country in Europe is Switzerland.  (Read 339 times)
harrypot

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

Switzerland is always a techno friendly country. And it wll be benevolent for the whole industry in coming days, since I believe so many crypto developers stay there.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

we all love Switzerland for that there is no doubt man. but what we have to do is there are some countries who litarally hates cryptos man. first of all we have to make these countries underastan about crypto and show the example of crypto countries.
noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:42:06 AM

This certain news affects the total freedom of cryptocurrency business to those countries being mentioned as the most friendly country, and hoping other countries would also follows on what switzerland doing. And I think it will also affects the price status of cryptocurrency because it will develop more people who wants to adapt and access cryptocurrency business.
wqwbhmjc

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:07:21 PM

The good news from Switzerland is just a start, and we see that in the past year the European powers such as Germany and the UK have become more and more open to bitcoins, which may indicate that Europe is already very popular with digital currencies. There are many top technicians here, and I hope that these technicians can promote the rapid development of the community.
kworrom

Activity: 714
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

Iceland can be also added to the list. I remember a couple of years ago they called everyone who wanted to mine at home (cheap electricity + gold climate)
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

That sounds like a good news for cryptocurrency. It just a matter of time before Switzerland will be called the true crypto paradise. I hope that altcoins will be properly regulated on that country specially minimizing the scam ICOs. It actually an eye catcher for exchange platform of Switzerland has favorable rules for them.
teddyppap

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

Switzerland has been named the most blockchain-friendly country in Europe by the Blockchain Conference Europe 2018. Study results released at the event website identified Switzerland as the best country to start a blockchain business.

Gibraltar at second place, and Malta at third joined Switzerland in the list of the top 10 countries to start a [Suspicious link removed]pany. Other countries that make the cut were United Kingdom, Denmark, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands, Finland, and Belarus in that order.

What would be effect of this good news ?? What is your suggestion to make a crypto friendly country?

In the list of the best countries to start a blockchain company, Gibraltar and Malta ranked second and third behind Switzerland respectively. The study included 48 European countries that were rated to rank in accordance with the ICO, the codified currency as a payment service and the tax bracket for coding money. A nationally friendly pre-codename due to both the establishment of a codified currency center, the "crypto valley" in Zug as a tax-free paradise for codec investors. Gibraltar said it attracted 200 ICOs before the launch of the Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) initiative, and Malta, the "blockchain island", welcomed the large codename Binance and OKEx recently.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
DiamonDogs

Activity: 142
Merit: 6

https://coinspot.me

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

Switzerland has been named the most blockchain-friendly country in Europe by the Blockchain Conference Europe 2018. Study results released at the event website identified Switzerland as the best country to start a blockchain business.

Gibraltar at second place, and Malta at third joined Switzerland in the list of the top 10 countries to start a [Suspicious link removed]pany. Other countries that make the cut were United Kingdom, Denmark, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands, Finland, and Belarus in that order.

What would be effect of this good news ?? What is your suggestion to make a crypto friendly country?

In fact, I just found out this information. Of course, I am very happy to hear it. Hopefully, this is a good thing for Europe.
Honestly, until now I have not found an ICO project originating from Switzerland. If later I find it, I want to try it.
turbo165

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:42:41 PM

it seems reasonable that seeing many of the exchanges and exchanges that exist in the country is very good in volume problems for all altcoins I know but when viewed on very few users of this bitcointalk account. if it is neglected with a country with very few people familiar with the issue of this digital currency.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

As early as 2017, Switzerland attracted one-third of all investments exactly companies from Switzerland. Many call it the capital of the cryptocurrency world.
Crypto Valley Association is generally a paradise and a dream for many developers and projects. Probably there is the biggest placement of start-ups and projects per square meter. It does not surprise me that it was this country that was chosen the first place in the rating "The most crypto friendly country in Europe".
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

Switzerland is one of the countries which have legalised crypto currency a long ago. Even there're a lot of companies who got motivated to work with crypto seeing this initiative. I hope there'll be more countires who will adopt crypto currency in this 2018.
Yeah, and it was more like they immediately saw what no one else was able to quickly see and I am not surprised they are named the most blockchain friendly country in Europe. Since European union already made it legal right from the onset, it simply shows that Europe may actually be the best continent to enjoy blockchain business and ideas entirely and will be quick to grow in this area.

starting a blockchain business doesn't mean to start a crypto. When they say "best country to start a blockchain business" they mean for start-up in fintech or something else, it's not referring to crypto
Yeah, the news really is all about blockchain business but generally when talking about crypto-friendly as well, they are actually one of the most crypto-friendly countries in Europe and at least they have shown a high level of embrace to the crypto world which is what is making it easy for the Fintech industry and some other businesses around blockchain to wrap their head fast with respect to it.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:21:33 PM

Nicely written, enjoyed. Maybe I should start considering packing my bags to Switzerland. In general though, it seems like most of the countries in Europe are actually taking blockchain technology seriously and are quickly seeing the potentials in adopting it pretty fast than other continents. Over time as well, I believe every other country will start taking this footstep quickly so as to not be left behind but good thing for Switzerland citizens and residents.
musta5a

Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

well the effect could be more companies trying to settle in Switzerland. I like to see the countries focusing on crypto and giving the competitive edge to the start ups of this industry.

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

I agree with this. I also expect all European countries are connect with crypto and it will be happen in near future.
Most European countries right from the onset really never had any problem with crypto in a way and they have always shown a great enthusiasm to learn from the space. As things are going, they may as well be the ones to quickly grab a lot of the opportunities surrounding blockchain business and technology as a whole which would obviously be a great step ahead for them. Switzerland has actually shown huge prospect in this area as well as other European countries.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

Swiss banks have always been attractive to rich people with thick wallets. They were happy to put their money in Switzerland banks because of loyal laws and a high level of security.
Now many have started to invest in the cryptocurrency. And of course, for whales it became necessary to find a safe place for storage. Not surprisingly, Switzerland has taken all the necessary steps to not lose profits and customers. A new era is.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

I also like Switzerland a lot, especially Zug. Met a lot of crypto influencers there.

My suggestions for making a really crypto friendly country would be tax payment in cryptos like BTC or ETH.
Encelad

Merit: 106

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:50:13 PM

In the future, the governments of all leading countries should have a clear plan for the settlement of the Cryptocurrency. But this may not happen, because multinationals manage the policies of a very large number of countries. These corporations are ruled by very rich people who are not interested in making cryptocurrency exchange a substitute for ordinary money.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:05:15 PM

Switzerland has been named the most blockchain-friendly country in Europe by the Blockchain Conference Europe 2018
Gibraltar at second place, and Malta at third
Other countries that make the cut were United Kingdom, Denmark, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands, Finland,...

The actual listing is only temporary, changes happen in a matter of days just like what happened in Asia with China as the previous leader then Korea and Japan took the lead. Now Malta is getting more attention, the most important part is to keep politicians and bankers away from any decision related to cryptocurrencies.

$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:59:54 AM

Earlier, France reduced taxes for non-professional crypto investors, while in Latvia they are considering the possibility of introducing a tax on crypto-currencies.
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

In italy there is a small city called Rovereto where many shops are accepting bitcoin: pubs, grocery stores, butchers and so on. Of course there are also some activities accepting bitcoin in Rome and Milan, but we are talking of metropolis!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: