Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most crypto friendly country in Europe is Switzerland.  (Read 339 times)
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:20:10 PM

Yeah swiss is the favorite crypto location, they are coming up as a crypto valley and easy regulation for all king of crypto business and investments, looks like they have accepted the fact that future money will be in crypto so they have taken the first step to capture that money by welcoming projects and investments, no doubt swiss administration is very smart and advanced than rest of the world.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

Switzerland has been named the most blockchain-friendly country in Europe by the Blockchain Conference Europe 2018. Study results released at the event website identified Switzerland as the best country to start a blockchain business.

Gibraltar at second place, and Malta at third joined Switzerland in the list of the top 10 countries to start a [Suspicious link removed]pany. Other countries that make the cut were United Kingdom, Denmark, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands, Finland, and Belarus in that order.

What would be effect of this good news ?? What is your suggestion to make a crypto friendly country?

And they're right, if you can't prevent the progress, it's better to lead it than to struggle against it! These are good money and fast economic development! I wish everybody understood it!
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:13:01 PM

Switzerland has been named the most blockchain-friendly country in Europe by the Blockchain Conference Europe 2018. Study results released at the event website identified Switzerland as the best country to start a blockchain business.

Gibraltar at second place, and Malta at third joined Switzerland in the list of the top 10 countries to start a [Suspicious link removed]pany. Other countries that make the cut were United Kingdom, Denmark, Germany, Portugal, Netherlands, Finland, and Belarus in that order.

What would be effect of this good news ?? What is your suggestion to make a crypto friendly country?

It's obvious. Many good companies and projects are based in Switzerland. The active market development is also going in the Baltic region, and in Belorussia, there is much relief for this market!

athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:21:46 PM

If you look right, too. Because I just know average world project of crypto is from that country. But to be honest there are so many good projects born from there. This is not a matter of state, but because they are really intent on developing the projects they have.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3583

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/swiss-railway-service-sell-bitcoin-ticket-kiosks/
In Switzerland since 2016 you can buy btc at railway ticket kiosk (and since 2018 you can buy train ticket with bitcoin)! They are one of the best crypto friendly country not just in europe but also in the world.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:32:47 PM

This is a great news for the whole blockchain community, as many countries are now embracing and accepting cryptocurrencies because of the good impact it will bring.
I hope this trend will continue and other countries will also join.

quarkchain.io
Takada90

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:25:31 PM

I'm so glad that I live in Japan and its already crypto friendly country! But I hope other European countries become so too. I wish Estonia would be, but EU laws would undo it anyway:(
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:28:49 PM

I do not care so much about this, I just care about the development direction and the developer community of Token when making investment decisions!
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:58:46 PM

Big appreciation for Switzerland. In my opinion, Europe is one of the most friendly-country that welcome the cryptocurrency. Many countries are also allowed their citizen to join in crypto projects. Additionally, now the project comes from people from Europe countries, not only the Switzerland.
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

People living from those area are lucky. Their government is giving them a chance to become rich in the future, unlike with other countries that banned the cryprocurrency because they don't want their people to step up on their economic status so that they can control them.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

I think that Switzerland is a self-sufficient country with a strong and very developed economy, which also affects the fact that they can look to the future and understand that the role of cryptocurrencies will be quite strong, and this country does not want to stay away.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:34:15 PM

I just can approve that too. I have read in many reports, how crypto friendly switzerland is.
That is why many new projects are coming from switzerland. I noticed that several times already.
Switzerland should be an example to the other countries how to handle crypto.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

I think all the european countries and slowly accepting and implementing blockchain technology across various sectors, i am sure this phenomenon will spread across the world nd blockchain tech will become household stuff.
I hope so, if your idea would be going to happen then it is a big advantage for those european because their method of paying would be so easy.

levaorg

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

Switzerland is certainly one of the leaders, but as in many other areas, Switzerland has to make an effort not to lose this status. The forthcoming decisions on regulation will point the way.
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:44:06 PM

Not surprised Switzerland is the most crypto friendly country in Europe, this is because many ICOs come out there and don't operate out of there. Some of them are scams, and Switzerland has been known to be a safe haven for ill gotten money.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
boroda074

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

I think that you need to do so so that the states can control your cryptology slightly, because then the state will take a positive step towards it!

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: