Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:42:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make a decision to buy coin with this market situation?  (Read 591 times)
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:47:32 PM

Hello guys i wanna ask how to buy any coin with this situation? Since now market still unpredictable and i think this still bearish situation? Or it is the right time to buy some coin and which coin i must invest? Thanks for the answer

Choose any quality project that is most likely not to disappear in the case of an even larger dump, and buy a parts, a bit now, a bit lower etc. But the best thing now, in my opinion, is either to trade bitcoin, or to wait for the bull market.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

Hello guys i wanna ask how to buy any coin with this situation? Since now market still unpredictable and i think this still bearish situation? Or it is the right time to buy some coin and which coin i must invest? Thanks for the answer

I think you should make your decision according to your research. There are a lot of people, and if you try to follow the trends just according to logic of the other people, it is a very big probability that you can have loss.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 12:37:16 AM

It's not only about decision  Wink you should add more knowledge when it comes to market.
I invested in our local stock market and I always come up looking with the graphs, statistics and solving standard deviation, I think it will help all of you.

Solving the risk and the profit you might gain is really a valuable knowledge to be learn by someone who always trade in market. It's a long process tho but it might help you gaining more profit by the simple logic of recording all the data(graphs) and measuring the dispersion. SD lives through investment, every market there is always a standard deviation to look more statistical measurements regarding about the coin you'll buy.

If you know how to solve 'mean' then it's another process to be known because by a simple mathematics, you can know the possibilities of gaining huge profits based on the time. Analyst uses this kind of method for data purposes only, even in graphs you can see that 'mean' is being used to determine the movemen or flow and the drop-off of each coins.  Cheesy

It's also based on experieces;
PlayChip

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:06:41 AM

Hi Gembel - there's a 20% bonus on the PlayChip until the end of this month!

The PlayChip is set to become the universal token for sports betting, gaming, fantasy sports, and eSports in an operating business with over 900,000 players on seven platforms in 70 countries.

PlayChip’s mission is to deliver the world’s biggest incentivised, blockchain-enabled sports community and gaming ecosystem.

The PlayChip is set to disrupt the US$3 trillion unregulated gambling industry by providing unparalleled trust and transparency, ease of use, lower fees, and provably fair betting environments. The introduction of the blockchain will see the PlayChip offer a superior experience to traditional sports betting systems.

Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS), eSports, and online gambling are flourishing industries. The DFS industry enjoys a steady US$4bn annual turnover while global online gambling turnovers are forecasted to exceed US$59bn in 2020. Global gambling turnovers are estimated to be as high as US$3 trillion in unregulated markets.

Tokens with genuine use cases and utility value are the most likely to thrive in the next few years as the world comes to grips with crypto adoption. With 900,000 users in 70 different nations and seven live platforms, there will definitely be an existing demand for the PlayChip follow its launch.

Check out the PlayChip now at www.playchip.global
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: