Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 04:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seals with clubs no freerolls and login for days  (Read 544 times)
Nobitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 09:27:34 AM

Been trying to login for days now... And eventually logged in today but no freerolls?  Anyone know what's going on?
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 12:07:33 PM

Been trying to login for days now... And eventually logged in today but no freerolls?  Anyone know what's going on?

I logged on last night one freeroll something like sorry tournament I enrolled but would not start the table. Something is messed up but I'm not sure what. Good luck.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Johnny Bitcoinseed

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Johnny Bitcoinseed

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2014, 12:33:30 PM

"Seals with Clubs" - gotta love that

Sincerely I am, Johnny BitcoinSeed .com
BTCisthefuture

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 12:50:58 PM

According to their twitter page they suffered a nasty DDOS  , things should be working like normal again.

I never had problem with getting money in or out with SWC but I left them after the recent security breach where it was shown that they had a really bad setup to protect peoples passwords/accounts.  One mishap like that is enough to get me to not come back.

Hourly bitcoin faucet with a gambling twist !  http://freebitco.in/?r=106463
Nobitcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:34:58 AM

Just got an email from administration  saying freerolls maybe not  Sad
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 03:28:06 PM

Yeah, I basically stopped playing there since the freerolls died out.  They used to be so consistent with them, and it was fun.  I assume they don't care they lost me though since I don't deposit, but I wonder how it's been affecting them - stopping the freerolls.

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: