Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My way of bounty vs your's!  (Read 95 times)
Crimzon (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Be kind. Always.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

My hearty greetings to all crypto enthusiasts!

While I am trying to make a source where you could track all new bounty campaigns from the bounty BCT thread, I've decided to share with you my way of bounty.
Today I'm participating in 60+ social campaigns and spend approximately 2 hours per day.

I began to interesting in crypto and bounty campaigns not so long ago and it was just like hobby after my main job to get some new knowledge and experience about the cryptoworld. But I wanted to do it in the most convenient way so I made a system for myself to participate and track all campaigns I've joined.
It consists of the list of all campaigns including all tasks for every day, text generator and report maker. Let's have a look at each point in details.

1. List of all campaigns including all projects I've joined + all needed links + weekly tasks and everyday tasks for each project;
2. Text generator is the excel file with project names, all hashtags for each project and 200+ texts;
3. Report maker - the parser for your social accounts. Fill in your facebook and twitter accounts and it will find all your tweets/retweets (posts/reposts) during the exact period and form a report with all information you need.

All you need is:
1. All excel files described above: click
2. Latest versions of Windows Framework and PowerQuery (PowerQuery must be newer than 2.5)
3. A little patience to figure out how it works together Wink

List of campaigns + task manager

Columns:
1. Number in table;
2. Project name;
3. Link to a bounty thread on BCT forum (for pasting formed reports, checking any changes in rules and all news about the project);
4. Tasks for week. I've filled it in the most convenient way for me, you could fill it in in another way.
5. Bounty program duration;
6. Formula in this column counts days left until the bounty campaign end;
7. Link to a spreadsheet;
8. The day I joined the campaign (optional);
9. Campaign type (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.);
10. Earned stakes (optional);
11. Link to a social page (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.).

Firstly I allocate all tasks to this week/month for each project. T - tweet, RT - retweet, P - post, RP - repost, C - comment.

Color meaning:
blue - means I have to form and post a report on bounty thread on BCT forum this day;
green - means that I did all tasks I planned for today;
red/orange/yellow - color indication I use to track the project with 20+ activities per week.
Let's have a look on Twitter example (on the picture above).
The logic - did 1 retweet of 4 planned - filled in red, did 2 retweets of 4 planned - filled in orange, did 3 retweets of 4 planned - filled in yellow, 4 retweets of 4 planned - filled in green.
This color indication helps me to track how many activities I did and how many I still have to do. It is very convenient when you have a lot of projects with many activities per day and the bounty manager ask to have a different delays between them.

Text generator

The tab Texts includes 200+ texts examples which will be used for text generator with all project hashtags. Let me say that the quality of texts is low. I'm using other examples. If you want a good quality - make your own texts  Wink
!IMPORTANT! You should paste "(tag)" at the beginning of your text, it will be replaced by unique hashtag of the project. It is necessary for correct work of parser! Otherwise, the parser may not find a tweet/post!

Example of correct text: "(tag) project has an amazing potential and a solid team to realize the idea! #1 #2 #3"

The tab Hashtags - into the column Project fill in a project name; into the column Hashtags fill in all project hashtags which bounty manager asked to mention. !IMPORTANT! The first hashtag must be the unique hashtag. In most cases, the unique hashtag is the same as project name but not all the time. The column Autofill is filled in automatically.

The tab Generator - choose the project from the list, click the button choose random string - it will choose a random text, then click the button copy to clipboard. OK, now you could paste it into Twitter/Facebook/ect. new post window. The button copy only hashtags copies only hashtags of the chosen project.

Report maker

This file will be on Russian but it will be easy to understand how it works, don't worry   Grin
First of all go to the tab aккayнты and fill in all columns like on the video: click
If it doesn't work, try to choose the country you live in instead of Russia.

The next video about how to create a structure of the report you need: click

OK, that's all I wanted to share with you. You could find my system not convenient for you but maybe you still found something interesting and useful here.  Roll Eyes

Please tell me if something wrong or doesn't work at all, I will help you with pleasure.

PS: tell me about your bounty way!  Wink
keazetap

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

Use your time with great benefit to yourself! This project is really a worthwhile thing in the fascinating world of crypto currency! Join us - DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3637821.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: