Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:51:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When to get in and get out in Bear/Bull Markets  (Read 1297 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:53:57 AM

Bear market and bull market both have its own advantages and disadvantages but if you do not have any worry about your future survival then you can easily wait for Bitcoin’s price that goes high and you sell it for profit so this is the way to get rid of disadvantages. By obeying rules, all the disadvantages will be advantages for you. Currently, in this bear market it will have benefit only if you start buying coins and moreover in bull market everywhere are benefits if you have this precious coin.
Yes, as long as you do not have the knowledge to pull it through, staying in the bearish market and not getting to care about some of the things going on in the short term and looking at the future is what is more important. The best thing to do is to always take advantage of buying the low markets and then looking to sell the bullish rallies as people keep getting greedy and you cannot actually be getting it better as long as you do not get greedy along the line. A lot of people do the opposite, which is the reason why they even find it hard to cope in any part of the market to their advantage at all.

I know it's quite tough to judge that when to enter a bull run and when to exit at the right time. A single mistake can decrease all your gains.
I have been facing this issue and that is when I decided to  limit my profits and dedicate a % of amount for the profits.
Just look out for the patterns to guide you, and that is all. Pattern is not something you can easily identify if you actually do not have the best of knowledge to guide you into knowing what you should be doing and the decisions you should be making at every point in time. Getting in or out of a bull or bear market requires being able to spot the trend changes, and if you cannot easily do that without having to add emotions, it would be pretty hard for you to even understand what you should be doing at all to take advantage of the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

There should be technical analysis that will tell you when to get in and out of the market. If you have no good trading decisions price in place it is going to affect you. In trading you can only remain successful if you buy at the right price and sell at the same right price. Many investors do not no this and that is why they are losing money. I used pin bar to know when to invest and when to get out of the trade.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:38:13 AM

Guys, I am rather new to trading. Initially when I did get into crypto currencies my idea was to select a few coins and HODL until their value appreciated and maybe cash out some tokens whenever i am in need of money. Little did I know I was in for a big surprise few months into crypto currencies the market was so volatile.

However from what I noticed was if a trader, learnt to sell off in the high and then when the market inevitably pulls back we could secure ourselves a much higher position in the same tokens or different but for this to be done we need to be pretty good in our TA i guess and I am now very determined to explore this side. Can anyone please advise me how I should get started, some recommendations of what to read, what to watch and also the risk associated with what I plan to do.

Thanks so much.
Well Technical Analysis doesnt work everytime as this is just like speculative idea..but if you are a true fanatic of cryptocurrency and believe in this future.ythen you dont have to doubt about today because what we need is tomorrow,the future cryptocurrency might brings to us.

Exactly, why do we have to bother on when do bearishness end and bullish run appear. In fact, we have to focus from the current situation in the market field, as we believe the capacity of market cap to surpass this kind of high volatility. Well market volatility usually drown in the crypto world, so we must be aware in this kind of situation and take advantage on dealing with the circumstances.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:05:46 AM

Guys, I am rather new to trading. Initially when I did get into crypto currencies my idea was to select a few coins and HODL until their value appreciated and maybe cash out some tokens whenever i am in need of money. Little did I know I was in for a big surprise few months into crypto currencies the market was so volatile.

However from what I noticed was if a trader, learnt to sell off in the high and then when the market inevitably pulls back we could secure ourselves a much higher position in the same tokens or different but for this to be done we need to be pretty good in our TA i guess and I am now very determined to explore this side. Can anyone please advise me how I should get started, some recommendations of what to read, what to watch and also the risk associated with what I plan to do.

Thanks so much.
If you want to buy Bitcoin then buy it now that the price is low and even stable. You will continue to ask question without buying anything until it’s late and you will miss the bull. So stop asking questions and start taking actions at the right moment which is now. Do not listen to those that are telling you not to buy, they are fond of deceiving others and making buy at the wrong time.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:13:16 AM

If its bearish market and you are new and not familiar on the price movement then don't try trading yet unless you are equipped with knowledge on when to enter and exit. You are playing with real money even if you say that its your spare cash its still money. If its a bull market, try using tools like Bolinger Bands, Parabolic SAR and RSI. You can easily search in the internet how to use those 3.
The experience of real traders pointing towards a perfect strategy that is to buy coins in low market on low price that is to use small amount, possible only if market is down. This indicates that you have a great benefit of low market in order to save money as well as to get it in large quantity. On the other hand, you will be able enough to have a great time in bull market, which is to sell for huge profit.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:17:16 AM

Thanks so much.
When you were investing at first didn’t anyone tell you that there is what we call a bear market? This is a volatile asset and it doesn’t just continue to go up there are times the price will fall. And you said you planned to withdraw whenever you’re in need of money and to me, that is not a good plan. You make plans based on short term or long term investment depending on which one you think will work out for you.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:34:33 AM

it is very difficult to be able to predict bears or bull markets, it's just that usually when bear market occurs there must be bad news and when there is a bull market there is good news, until now I still believe in the method.
It would be better if you put in more thought into what you post. A single good or bad news may not move the market. Its depends on the weightage of the news. For example a new of a new exchange opening up which allows some unique modes of trading crypto will definitely start moving the price upwards. Again the news of an exchange getting hacked with makes the prices plummet.

Fact is all these news dont effect the market in the same degree. Like I said, weightage of the news is also important. Again if multiple news are published around the same time they may have a cumulative effect on market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

it is very difficult to be able to predict bears or bull markets, it's just that usually when bear market occurs there must be bad news and when there is a bull market there is good news, until now I still believe in the method.
You can follow the signal, when there are many negative news circulating such as a ban, and a massive marketcap drop, and the price weakens, maybe we will face bearish and if the price starts showing more frequent green, maybe its signal that bullish will happen soon, and don't forgot to buy
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:21:51 AM

There should be technical analysis that will tell you when to get in and out of the market. If you have no good trading decisions price in place it is going to affect you. In trading you can only remain successful if you buy at the right price and sell at the same right price. Many investors do not no this and that is why they are losing money. I used pin bar to know when to invest and when to get out of the trade.
Sometimes those technical analysis don’t work, but it is still good to have them though cause they can help you make some good decisions at times. I used to make use of technical analysis, joined a group that was doing that, but this time around I don’t have to make use of such groups, I have learnt to make decisions on my own and it has been working out for me.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 07:45:36 AM

You don't need to hold for long term, if you already on profits, go cash out, go withdraw it from exchanges it and try to convert it to cash, try to taste your profits. Never ever get FOMO, specially when there are some news popping out everywhere, most of them are FUD or some are fake news.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

Thanks so much.
If you want to buy Bitcoin then buy it now that the price is low and even stable. You will continue to ask question without buying anything until it’s late and you will miss the bull. So stop asking questions and start taking actions at the right moment which is now. Do not listen to those that are telling you not to buy, they are fond of deceiving others and making buy at the wrong time.
As a trader, the ball is always in your court as you have to realize that you are going to be making a whole lot of decisions over and over again, which we all know that trying to make decisions is not something you will find easy if you do not have the basic knowledge to be able to make the right ones, which is why for a lot of traders, emotion tend to kick in sometimes, while trying to find how to make amends based on ignorance all over again.

Your strategy is what would help you most of the time when you are approaching the market and without it, you are just going to be gambling in that case, and ignorance should never be an excuse for anyone.
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

I think the risks are quite clear, once risking a lot of your time, and effort, and on the other hand, making wrong decisions can be easily done, even if someone is doing everything perfectly. But there are a lot of source in the internet to learn trading, to make your chances better.

taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:44:24 AM

when you want to know a bear or bull market you might be able to see from some trading chart analysis that you are doing, the current condition is still in a bear market, a bull market will probably happen at the end of the year.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

You can follow the signal, when there are many negative news circulating such as a ban, and a massive marketcap drop, and the price weakens, maybe we will face bearish and if the price starts showing more frequent green, maybe its signal that bullish will happen soon, and don't forgot to buy
Its not as simple as you put it. You are getting the news at a time the news has already been bought/sold. Then you are not going to get any profit out of it. People who are day trading are doing it by somewhat technical analysis and some by manipulating or pure speculating. Of course when we receive some news which might move the market we can place orders as per our need but the immediate wrath of the news is felt/enjoyed only by those who are zombie like day traders.

when you want to know a bear or bull market you might be able to see from some trading chart analysis that you are doing, the current condition is still in a bear market, a bull market will probably happen at the end of the year.
Stop making generic bullshit posts to increase your post count. Get a life outside signature spamming.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:14:25 AM

It is always more like trend analysis, or practically based on your own strategy. Whether we like it or not, the market always have a way of responding to certain zones, and when you consider some of the price actions in this zone, depending on the time frame you are on, as a trader, you will be able to make some quality decision out of it.

However, I won't say it is an easy thing as this requires great deal of knowledge and practice over time, which if you skip, I will be lying to you if I say you will find it easy. Getting in and out of a market should be based on your strategy which you cannot have without knowledge and which you cannot be able to utilize well without practice.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:25:43 AM

This is a common question and I find that this depends entirely on the individual when they're happy or forced to sell out to counteract further losses. As for buying, is best when the markets are somewhat stable like it has been for the last couple of months what's harder to decide is which coin to buy  Undecided
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:26:32 PM

Thanks so much.
When you were investing at first didn’t anyone tell you that there is what we call a bear market? This is a volatile asset and it doesn’t just continue to go up there are times the price will fall. And you said you planned to withdraw whenever you’re in need of money and to me, that is not a good plan. You make plans based on short term or long term investment depending on which one you think will work out for you.
You think some people got to ask themselves what they were about to get into? Let alone get to ask questions about a market in the first place and how it should be traded.

It is all about seeking for information on what you want to do as this is what makes you stand out in your decision making, but the truth is that a lot of people do not get to have this sorted out within them as all they were after is a way to get rich quick, rush things when it comes to trading and getting to make some pretty huge bucks than they can imagine overnight. I wish things get to happen this way, but in reality, if you are ignorant, you will always never be able to make any decision that is right at all.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

It is always more like trend analysis, or practically based on your own strategy. Whether we like it or not, the market always have a way of responding to certain zones, and when you consider some of the price actions in this zone, depending on the time frame you are on, as a trader, you will be able to make some quality decision out of it.

However, I won't say it is an easy thing as this requires great deal of knowledge and practice over time, which if you skip, I will be lying to you if I say you will find it easy. Getting in and out of a market should be based on your strategy which you cannot have without knowledge and which you cannot be able to utilize well without practice.

I suggest to keep on learning new strategies in trading as time passes by.I believe it really matters on how long you've been into trading because it will really help you develop good strategies that will make you identify when to get in and get out in a bear or bull market.

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:37:55 PM

There is no  many traders that can get in and out of trade accurately making profit!  However,  if you employ good strategy couple with in depth analysis of chart and trend,  you should be able to make an educated guess and win most of the time!

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

I suggest to keep on learning new strategies in trading as time passes by.I believe it really matters on how long you've been into trading because it will really help you develop good strategies that will make you identify when to get in and get out in a bear or bull market.

The main point is no one get in correct low and correct High, It is your decision when to buy and when to sell, like i dont go for high profit margin i daily trade or like 2 to 5% of profit, i just close the position within this limit. So it is not problem for me and in long term ROI i am having a good profit. Even if market move very high or very low , it wont effect me as i trade in split and if my buy price is high and market goes down more then i buy my next slot, like this my buying price gets averaged and when the market pulls back i get profit soon.

Trading in the market is to first analyse it how is it reacting and trade according to it. Then only you will be in profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: